Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:46:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?

There is still 2 weeks more for before the end of the ico.. Although it is going to be difficult i believe they would be able to reach the hardcap.

Two weeks to sell more Tokens and push the project forward. I hope that they will hit their hardcap, at least  close to the hardcap.
Hope so, 14 days to go close ICO. If they will not reach hardcap so what's next steps will be taken by FortySeven Team?

I think that if they don't reach their hardcap they will probably burn the rest of the tokens. Giving them out is not a good idea so you burning is the best option. They have already extended one time so i don't expect it twice.
Burned unsold tokens is always best to increase price of tokens. But can we have confirmation from 47B team/admin?
Guys, nothing will be burned . The unsold tokens would be not generated then.

This is what they have said from the start, they have a maximum amount of tokens that they would create (their hardcap of 5,000,000 FSBT) if there is not enough demand for these tokens then they will simply not produce the "leftover" tokens, even though they are not really "leftover" in a sense.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?

There is still 2 weeks more for before the end of the ico.. Although it is going to be difficult i believe they would be able to reach the hardcap.

Two weeks to sell more Tokens and push the project forward. I hope that they will hit their hardcap, at least  close to the hardcap.
Hope so, 14 days to go close ICO. If they will not reach hardcap so what's next steps will be taken by FortySeven Team?

I think that if they don't reach their hardcap they will probably burn the rest of the tokens. Giving them out is not a good idea so you burning is the best option. They have already extended one time so i don't expect it twice.
Burned unsold tokens is always best to increase price of tokens. But can we have confirmation from 47B team/admin?

This is what they have said from the start, they have a maximum amount of tokens that they would create (their hardcap of 5,000,000 FSBT) if there is not enough demand for these tokens then they will simply not produce the "leftover" tokens, even though they are not really "leftover" in a sense.
So what will happen to them will they just be removed or something? i think they are already produced and that burning them will be the best option.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

So what will happen to them will they just be removed or something? i think they are already produced and that burning them will be the best option.

Theirs nothing to be "removed or something", only sold tokens are ever generated, if they sell 4565915 tokens, for instance, their will only ever be 4565915 tokens, as thats all that was sold, therefor all that will be minted by the smart contract. No need for burn, no need for anything, they mint what they need so theirs no excess tokens created, its really the best way for an ICO to generate tokens as its the most transparent.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

Hopefully they do. But if they don't by chance, they can still continue with their project and do the main part the soft cap can cover. Which is the main core of the project.

There is still nearly 15 days left. So they got a very good chance to hit the hardcap. The extension helped them to have more investors as we can see on their counter, and made hitting the hardcap more possible.
Based from the ICO,currently the token sales is about 56% already. And its a good sign to each ICO to even get the 50% of their target. They still have time to state everything.

Yea, many individuals were really skeptical as to if they will actually hit the softcap, some believed so because of the ICO price, others didn't just believe it will be possible but today, the story is different, forty seven bank has exceeded their expectations, far beyond their initial concern
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

I think we should stay positive on this one, alot of things can happen in just two weeks or they probably will burn the remaining token if hardcap is not reached.

It’s possible but honestly it won’t matter I don’t get why people get depressed when a hardcap is barely missed the hardcaps a mostly random figure. Forty seven long time hit th softcap which is what matters they are in An amazing position

I do not understand either, reaching the hardcap is a nice bonus, but no need. With lower revenues, the team may take longer to reach their goals, but they reach them.
And from my point of view as an investor I have to say, the less people keep FSBT, the less people I have to share the annual profit :-)

I always wonder too isn't the softcap the most important aspect of any project, ones that id achieved i don't bother about a project achieving it goals.

I hope when you say "don't bother about a project achieving its goals" you meant to say token sale related goals and not roadmap related goals Smiley

No i just mean the token sale related goals of course i am bothered about them achieving the main aim of the project it is why i am investing in the project.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:56:02 PM

Currently, a lot of company and  project are being entering the Cryptocurrency. As years goes by, the market of blockchain are really getting higher and higher and slowly being a gateway to get the project to be successful. That's why Forty Seven Bank is conceptualized. The goal and vision of Forty Seven Bank is to build the bridge between cryptocurrency world and traditional monetary system with secure transaction.
I totally agree with you, the goal and vision of this project is going to be actualized. And I believe​ in the teams effort to ensure they achieve this.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

Currently, a lot of company and  project are being entering the Cryptocurrency. As years goes by, the market of blockchain are really getting higher and higher and slowly being a gateway to get the project to be successful. That's why Forty Seven Bank is conceptualized. The goal and vision of Forty Seven Bank is to build the bridge between cryptocurrency world and traditional monetary system with secure transaction.
I totally agree with you, the goal and vision of this project is going to be actualized. And I believe​ in the teams effort to ensure they achieve this.

The fact their being so forthcoming with information and the stage of the project is a great sign, will be interesting to see the partnerships announced for groups and exchanges taking part in the SDK/API package to integrate with the banking platform after it fully comes online
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:57:56 PM

The fact their being so forthcoming with information and the stage of the project is a great sign, will be interesting to see the partnerships announced for groups and exchanges taking part in the SDK/API package to integrate with the banking platform after it fully comes online

Total agree, I have not seen many projects with regular updates like 47B. It is good to know, that the amount of sold tokens is suffice to continue the roadmap.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

Hello bounty manager,

Is there any update on bounty stakes/token calculation. It's been a while that we have not heard anything from the team. Initially some stakes were calculated then there was no update, Is project going well Huh
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

I got a message from their support on telegram that they have started a Exclusive private Telegram sale with 115% bonus on each contribution! Everyone can participate in this Private sale.
115% is a very good bonus so i think a lot of investors will participate in the bonus. I hope that fortyseven keeps doing their great work and keep being active so more people will invest.

2194536 FSBT needs to be sold in remaining 16 days. 3725 investors is participated yet. Lets whats will status in next 24 hours.

They need some updates to boost the sale; I think it is going steady and healthy but I think they could use some updates to expand further reach and interest.
May be you are right. They need some updates here to push this sale. In last tow days market is very well recovered but sale is moving slowly.
Are the team also doing a roadshow? I think it would help a lot to catch a big fish in the basket. Telling this because some ICOs really doing this and and  come up with good result.

You've got some good thought there, I think I will go with the same line of thought too... FSBT should consider a roadshow it will create more visibility and draw some big investors too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

Theirs nothing to be "removed or something", only sold tokens are ever generated, if they sell 4565915 tokens, for instance, their will only ever be 4565915 tokens, as thats all that was sold, therefor all that will be minted by the smart contract. No need for burn, no need for anything, they mint what they need so theirs no excess tokens created, its really the best way for an ICO to generate tokens as its the most transparent.

This is the perfect explanation, I was really struggling to think of the correct way to describe the token generation process, but Phantam has hit the nail right on the head.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

Hello bounty manager,

Is there any update on bounty stakes/token calculation. It's been a while that we have not heard anything from the team. Initially some stakes were calculated then there was no update, Is project going well Huh

For faster response time i would like to suggest you to use the Telegram group of Forty seven Bank. You can chat on there live and meet the team.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

Hello bounty manager,

For faster response time i would like to suggest you to use the Telegram group of Forty seven Bank. You can chat on there live and meet the team.

Yeah telegram sure does the trick when it comes to getting swift answers, also Forty seven bank has a bounty thread i'll advice you drop a comment there rather than here, here is a link to their bounty thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225653
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

No worries guys, the token transfer will be tomorrow. Please be sure that you add your ETH wallets correctly and don't forget to add custom token.
Serenar

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

It would be good to make group 47,in the Russian VK group,it is popular and would bring great popularity to the project.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

If you guys offer bounces agai, I am pretty sure it will be sell fast. You guys are good team know better than me. I am a investor if someone offer me like this I will buy more. I suggest share my thoughts as investor
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:03:08 AM

Forty Seven Bank is a new type of hybrid bank which combines fiat and cryptocurrency on one platform, offering all traditional banking services to users and enabling control of  both cryptocurrency and bank accounts. The main idea of the project is to establish a bank as a platform for developers where they can place fintech applications using a profit-sharing model.
Actually, they offers a all in one banking services not only for individual entity but also for the businesses and developers. What really the best features of this is, you would have access to all your bank account using one channel.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

Ah ha, so FSBT team is generating tokens which people asked for or already bought. They have not created tokens in advance. Thanks for clarification FSBT team.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Thanks FSBT team for clarification. This is nice strategy. I was under impression that these many tokens are already created which is mentioned/offered in ICO. This is nice strategy.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:26:53 AM

Total agree, I have not seen many projects with regular updates like 47B. It is good to know, that the amount of sold tokens is suffice to continue the roadmap.

I think that would be possible when they get the banking registration in the UK; I think it will be an easy trip from there given they have already have an initial API in place to kickstart things. If they are able to start with an entity now using their API it would be a really massive move. They are doing well so far I think.

Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: