Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13782 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:42:34 AM

yes mate if you bought quality coins as of now then you will gain the results after, it will take some time because btc still jumping and those who invested from
alts are also exchanging their coins to btc since free money Is coming btc gold really attracts investors to hold their btc and leave the alts for a while but surely afterwards they will comeback and start to trade again. just keep holding and buying those good alts.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
base20

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:09:47 AM

Well though its tough to see red in portfolio, just switch your mode from satoshi to dollars. That consoles me at least, definitely not bad in USD, cheers  Wink Wink

Does make it a bit easier to view it that way I look at it that way as well. 

Gotta say it's kinda hard not to buy more even when you see the prices right now tho
joshuajones02

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:21:21 AM

buy low sell high... lol how hard is that

altcoin prices are low, find some good ones that have hit rock bottom and figure out some good profit spots to sell at when this new money leaves BTC for profits and comes into the alt coin market for cheap alts

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:25:44 AM

I know the feeling...
There must be something wrong with me, probably sick in the head, when I see all that red, it makes me want to buy the dip and get more.

yonton (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:27:22 AM

buy low sell high... lol how hard is that

altcoin prices are low, find some good ones that have hit rock bottom and figure out some good profit spots to sell at when this new money leaves BTC for profits and comes into the alt coin market for cheap alts
Alt coin prices seemed very low 2 months ago and 3 months ago lol
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:47:49 AM

i went all-in in one altcoin 3 days ago , and its fucking green now, just stop invest in pump and dumps coin , you'll be fine  Roll Eyes
yonton (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:53:38 AM

I just can't fathom alts going any lower than this. BTW were not talking about pump and dumps or small cap shitcoins here. Were talking about longer term (4-5 months) the top 20 alts.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:59:31 AM

Only a few alts like Ardor are currently rising like BTC. But this will change in a few weeks. Until then stay strong and hodl or buy more alts at the low price. Once money flows back into alts you will see nice results.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:33:03 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
Bitcoin is like gold standard for other cryptocoins and because of this it has been wise to keep all your coins or fund in bitcoin. But there are some altcoins that you should invest but don't hold them for long. Currently bitcoin is on the up trend momentum and altcoins are falling and when bitcoin is falling you will see them felling again because of the influence of bitcoin on them.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:46:45 AM

Altcoins are the best investment. When bitcoin goes up 7% altcoins drop 30%. When bitcoin stabilises altcoins go up 20-30%. Much bigger profits. Many altcoins rocketed up right after bitcoin rise stopped this morning.

Of course you have to buy quality coins not shitcoins, but thats not hard. Just have to study a little bit.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:47:49 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

Yeah, I'm in the same problem. But let's just wait and be patient. Surely time will come and probably in couple of weeks when price of BTC will go down and altcoins will shoot back up! Probably after BTC hard fork that is sheduled on 25th of October! Just be patient!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

Now if ever is the time to buy altcoins.
Why wouldnt you sell altcoins into bitcoin when you see the strong move that btc made on its first leg of the wave?
It was a warning to everyone. Investing in alts would definitely pay off later on.
Buy them now. If you have them, think about the buyer's mentality, they would definitely pick some up at this point so dont sell.
HODL

Pretty good advice but considering most people probably went all in earlier or dont have any more btc to move. That and the shock of the market will make people more risk averse and want to curl up like a ball. I have little

btc behind and I would rather it grow in value then me put it in another alt and get whacked. Timing was definitely bad as it was the tail end of a bull run but somebodys gotta buy that top am I right? Wink

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:40:55 AM

There are actually some alts that have grown this whole time. One of them grew 18% while bitcoin went up the last 12 hours. Its my new sparkling gem.
ddc_dev1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:45:40 AM

Well, you need to either go for speculations (scams basically) or invest in a serious project (see qtum) and leave the money there.
Any other approach is ... useless.

At least this is my view as development of an upcoming altcoin. In my eyes, I rather have people focusing on real projects and skip all scams because, yes they bring fast money, but they will damage us in the long run
thegamekind

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:03:25 AM

you can't make your bitcoin x2 x4 x6 without invest on altcoin.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:06:09 AM

I also have a big drawdown on the deposit. And if I was just sitting in bitcoin, I would have already got a profit. Recommend that when forming a portfolio of 50% of the deposit to be in bitcoin, the remaining distribute among the good altcoyins. The market has changed. And now it will not be as it was 6-8 months ago. When I invested money in the first 20 and keep it, making a profit.
But there is good news. Bitcoin comes with kickbacks and corrections to new heights. Alkoys can not fall forever. When we get to the point of equilibrium, they will start to grow. After a while they will reach their purchase prices. Then on bitcoin you will go to 0, and in $ you will be in good profit. It's a matter of time)) Patience to us

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:10:58 AM

Bitcoin is the safest area for investment. The value of the bitcoin will go up to 7,000 dollars.
bitcoin made good money for people.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

Yeah, I'm in the same problem. But let's just wait and be patient. Surely time will come and probably in couple of weeks when price of BTC will go down and altcoins will shoot back up! Probably after BTC hard fork that is sheduled on 25th of October! Just be patient!

Patience is the best attitude to bring up on altcoin industry since there are so many coins who have been undervalued but suddenly pump up on the future, But in his case maybe he's pretty wrong on his decision upon buying some alts and maybe for next time he should learn and research on what is the current status of the alts he want to buy and if the dev are active upon doing some good fundamentals for his coin then he can earn with it if he stake and trust for the coin he have.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:30:11 AM

it depends the alts but if you got enough patience come back to this topic one year later..

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:35:27 AM

It all depends on investing in the right altcoin and wait.. some alts are more profitable then others and more faster then others but then this is only a peek - i think a alt that have a healthy grow could be a good altcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: