Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13782 times)
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

The reason why people good at investing always warns us never to put all eggs in the same basket, i mean what do you expect? every investment comes with a risk, the higher the risk the better profit and vice versa. Never consider a loss as a mistake but as a lesson learned and experience.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 546

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:58 PM

To buy unknown altcoins is a risk, I would buy bitcoin, eth, ltc and the known coins. Tokens can be earned in bounty performing tasks of twitter, Facebook

This is an excellent strategy for those people who do not want to take too much risk. For me this strategy is convenient. But there are several young and ambitious coins in my investment portfolio, in addition to reliable coins from the TOP-10. This is my experiment. Everyone must develop his own personal strategy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:59:25 PM

To buy unknown altcoins is a risk, I would buy bitcoin, eth, ltc and the known coins. Tokens can be earned in bounty performing tasks of twitter, Facebook

This is an excellent strategy for those people who do not want to take too much risk. For me this strategy is convenient. But there are several young and ambitious coins in my investment portfolio, in addition to reliable coins from the TOP-10. This is my experiment. Everyone must develop his own personal strategy.

This is what somehow I actually do. I only buy BTC, ETH and other altcoins that is good in the market, the rest I can get from participating on bounty campaigns here in the forum. I'm a holder so dips doesn't really affect me much.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:21:04 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

Don't say that,  I've been earning with altcoins and investment with alts is more profitable that investment with bitcoin  although btc is profitable too but due to the very high price of btc,  it limits our investment specially for those who earning a very limited amount of money.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

For me altcoin is very effective speculation and produces a relatively good profit. Of course it depends on the business perspective of each person. bitcoin is still number 1 and takes the most interest from the world community. It is a source of endless fluctuations to make huge profits for fast wealth. But not so that you underestimate altcoin, some altcoin really qualities and tend to be futuristic. Smart contracts are expected to be a new evolution for the crypto number era.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

This was an old post but it is applicable for the current state of the market. Well, for weak hands they'll say that altcoin sucks technically altcoin dipped because of btc as well since it decreased for the past weeks. But see most of us are earning because if altcoin and for sure this business will go up again.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

I think the best way is hold it for along term if you are willing to hold your alcoins.  Don't regret what you've done.   because if you are willing to earn more money. You need to take a risk and gambling your money Always remember that. If you want to earn more money.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

What is done cannot be changed anymore. You could have ended earning lots of money if altcoin market went bullish longer than expected this year and be happy. This is why we need to diversify investments and analyze it deeply to avoid huge losses as much as possible.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

Its not that bad. Think of your altcoins as a long term investment. It will increase its value after a few months so just give it some time. It will be worth it. Others just give up on altcoins will just regret it later on. Trust me, you don't want that to happen. Also, the market is down right now so don't expect an increase on your alts. Hodl it for a couple of months and see what happens.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

I think the thing you do in buying some altcoin is not something wrong and absolutely nothing to do with bitcoin values ​​that impact on the decline in altcoin prices. it's just that you buy some altcoin at the wrong time so be patient and keep doing research measurably in the selection of altcoin you'll buy.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Altcoins are really suck, majority of them are dipping at the moment but Bitcoin is also no better, after bitcoin reached peak price at 17, December 2017 and then bitcoin price was lost 60% of its value now. For me, if i have to choose between Bitcoin and Altcoins, i will still choose Altcoins because Altcoins are best opportunity for doubling of your capital, while bitcoin is too hard to do this. I think the market will soon recover on April. The best thing which we can do this is patience.
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

You cannot blame the market, it all depends on the traders and investors. Prices of altcoins are going down because these people are on a panic where they are selling their altcoins basing the price in BTC. Damn!

Though we blame the market but we could not because market is same with bos and bos is always right.
The comfort zone is the way to follow the bos, in this case is market. Follow the market if you want to win.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

I think the thing you do in buying some altcoin is not something wrong and absolutely nothing to do with bitcoin values ​​that impact on the decline in altcoin prices. it's just that you buy some altcoin at the wrong time so be patient and keep doing research measurably in the selection of altcoin you'll buy.

That's true, most specially if you bought the altcoins when the price was pumping of course you'd be on loss but if you just hold on to the coins you bought then maybe at some point your losses won't be that bad at all. You just have to wait for a couple more months for your coins to gain profit. I had the same scenario before too, and I wished I didn't buy coins when it was at peak but what I did is I just hodled those coins and eventually gained profit when it pumped.
LeonsBTT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

I know people that is rich now thanks to alts so... never say no.
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

You cannot blame the market, it all depends on the traders and investors. Prices of altcoins are going down because these people are on a panic where they are selling their altcoins basing the price in BTC. Damn!

Though we blame the market but we could not because market is same with bos and bos is always right.
The comfort zone is the way to follow the bos, in this case is market. Follow the market if you want to win.

On my work i do the opposite (boss is a pussy) but i will follow the market.
altcoins will recover just like they did in december 2017.
When? nobody knows
We need a bull run Smiley
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

Do not overestimate altcoin. I was rich thanks to altcoin. I do not invest in bitcoin, I just focus on investing in altcoin. Because you only need a little capital and you can already invest in altcoin. Every time the market is recovered, my profit is usually $ 9-11k. I have my own strategy to get that profit. Maybe you did not have a good strategy for altcoin and you had to get frustrated.

Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

It is not just the price of the altcoins going down. Some of these exchange trade commissions are killer and will add up with trading in the first place. More hodling should mitigate losses as you don't lose until you sell.
xarly1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

No need to make such emotional decisions buddy. Altcoins will return to stable growth, after all this hype by government statements settles. You need a little patience.            
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

Every altcoin have moved up now. BTC has gone down to normal values since December highs.

PranDoW

Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

Every altcoin have moved up now. BTC has gone down to normal values since December highs.
With altcoin you can get more profit, more than 2x. But for most investor is easier to buy bitcoin and close computer for some months
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: