Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13785 times)
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
There are a lot of altcoins out there that the value appreciates over time. You just have to trust in it and better to hold it for years if you want to gain more profit from it. Not all altcoins are bad.

Yes, all altcoin is not bad there are some potential coins on the market where it has potential and ability to increase their price but finding the good one will always take time. Don't worry we have to keep trying until we find the good one in the market.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

Lots of my friends regret buying their first ever alternative coins but I think you guys are too whiny. Altcoins were always hardcore risky investments and you guys lost as much as other people won. Deal with it please..
Trading on the exchange is a game with a negative sum. The winner gets less than the losers lost. A commission that is so small at first glance takes a lot of money from the market.

vfrias

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

A majority of my profits with cryptocurrency came from altcoins, but I also lost money too buying the wrong time - I remember buying Stratis and Rads, for example, and never seeing a profit.

Altcoins is far more risky and dangerous than bitcoin, which the "buy & hodl" works well. Altcoins you might  hodl a worthless coin forever.

lilifcik

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

I guess you regret it. I am grateful that the market is stagnant because I have earned it so far. investing only in bitcoin is a high risk for me. He scares me alone. I feel more comfortable when I separate investments from the bottom. This market recovery will take place in the near future. Do not hurry.

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

As fot the current status now of the market...  It is not a right time to buy altcoin especially now that the value of cryptocurrency is in the low point...  It is much better if you will wait...  Until the value of Bitcoin and other altcoin rise again... Holding and waiting is a great strategy now if you want to earn... Investing also has a high chance to lose now...  But we cant predict hope that soon the value of cryptocurrency in the market get high again...
md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

It is possible to earn on altcoins on mnry more and quicker therefore I would advise you to buy altcoin, now the most podkhodyashchey time for her purchase, you don't store everything in bitcoin.
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

Imagine,
You have selected 10 altcoins;
You bought them in equal shares;
One of these made, for example, 30X (it can be more);
The remaining altcoins depreciate by 0 (in fact, this will have value);
In the end, you have 3X for your portfolio.

Will BTC do 3X during this time?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

Depends what and when you have bought.September 2017 buy,new year sell.X5 profit of everything at least If you bought later then yes.Fail.Personally i havent sell anythingbnew year and bought some more in february,so not very good as well.But looks like btc dance is over,and we might see some slow alt growth and even better by end of this year

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

To be safe, buy those top blockchain crypto or may look to top 20 coins on coinmarketcap. Those have a potential to become a new bitcoin and if you lose by investing on other scam coins. You should consider that there are some ICO with a lots of room here in cryptoworld.

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

I think that the author has already changed his mind, now many altcoins show great growth and give good profit.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

I think that the author has already changed his mind, now many altcoins show great growth and give good profit.
he's watching it with amazement, just like the Avatar photo.  Shocked Shocked the rise of the Subcoins from the date he threw the title on the subject. Cheesy of course there is the rise of the crypto markets in general.   Cool Cool
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

I strongly disagree with you! I would advise you now to buy Pavo tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. Pavocoin brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

To be safe, buy those top blockchain crypto or may look to top 20 coins on coinmarketcap. Those have a potential to become a new bitcoin and if you lose by investing on other scam coins. You should consider that there are some ICO with a lots of room here in cryptoworld.

I think just targeting the top 10 coins is enough, no need to follow everything for the long term, minor theories and fear will stop soon when we are able to understand the trend and try to continue to believe in certain coins, the key is on the volume of transactions per coin at a price that is still well conjugated.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

Not all but most altcoin are dumping . Picked the best altcoin that you believe will increase for holding a long time . Monitoring daily on your investment is a must so at least you can check if you already gain or not  . 
bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

I didnt regret for bought altcoins, because I know they are very risky, they can drop very much but they can rise very much too, so I dared and bought altcoins, all of money at altcoins now.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

I guess most of altcoin owners on myetherwallet now thinks same. I wish crypto could be lot more safer place but you know "if there is money, there happens to be dirt" so it happens. Altcoins will keep ruling markets anyways.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

Maybe he had a bad experience with altcoins. Probably lost on them or bought some shitcoins. Although most altcoins now grow, but all the time you have to be careful not to invest badly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

It is just the same i think. As everybody observed, as bitcoin price goes down it goes down together with other altcoins also though not all. ICO tokens are also becoming useless only very few of them are having real value. I dont buy altcoins but i am earning them.

bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

We are at a very good time to buy a altcoins right now. All the altcoins have gone up again and see a very good movement. Those who buy it will not regret it Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

this is a funny topic though  Grin Grin Grin
you just did not buy the right one, some are very profitable,
just buy the big altcoins, so you never lose too much and always can sell it very fast.
I bet you buy some shit coin that gone to zero after some time holding?

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: