Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13782 times)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

I find in the last two or three months, the bigger coins I bought at sites like Bittrex did not do well, but the smaller ones on Coinexchange and Cryptopia have done just fine, providing that you just take gains and not be greedy.   Check out percentage gain column on Coinmarketcap.

absolutely me too
big market not always good for create a profit.
the newest,
i buy some storm 1 day before going bittrex but shit happening.
but on another side,
like cheap coin on nova exchange make good profit.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Herostorm

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

Do not be too embarrassed, forget about the past and see if it is a learning experience. If you lose a lot of capital then you should be patient from the beginning, you will succeed if you have the will. Do not step back to the hardships of the market
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

You have to be wise in buying and holding an altcoins so you will not regret it and you really should not regret it because each altcoins have its value. Every altcoin is important. When you hold altcoins you can have more chance of earning or making a huge profit.
Teamsah165454

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

Many factors can be considered regarding your losses, might be due to bad timing because of bitcoin's time to shine again and of course nobody knows how long it will be, maybe you are just having a bad time investing in alt, another thing is if you bought some bad alts in the first place. Losses are part of trading anyway.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

Sometimes I understand your feeling very well. In crysis times alts fall much harder than BTC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:56:23 AM

Many people are disappointed in the crypto currency now, because the market has continued its decline for several months. But we must remain optimistic and believe that the market will go up.

First the OP loses on altcoin, we know that altcoin is more risk than bitcoin mate, so my advice prioritize investing in bitcoin first,
and secondly you're right that the whole crypto market is weakening, but it's natural. we've had worse conditions than this, so be patient
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

Yes, of course, Bitcoin will be the best-owned coin than any other altcoin.
I'm still not sure if I want to buy altcoin because altcoin is missing its value because not able to survive in Cryptocurrency market.
This incident is a sad occurrence when we make purchases of Altcoin and altcoin that we have purchased decreased prices that eventually disappear from the Cryptocurrency market.
Therefore, we should choose a coin that is definitely the quality of Bitcoin.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

Sometimes I understand your feeling very well. In crysis times alts fall much harder than BTC.

Due to having lower market capitalization than bitcoin, altcoins take a hit more than bitcoin when bitcoin's price is making rapid movements. People who are in the market for some time knew this that's why when bitcoin make this kind of movement, you should be quick too in buying or selling because you can find an opportunity in it. I hold some altcoins that lose 95% of its value already that's why I learned my lesson of not being greedy and take profit when it reach my target price because altcoins price fluctuates very much one minute you are in profit and the next one you are at a loss.

Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:29:48 AM

Sadly one of my friends have that same feeling. He jumped into cryptocurrencies just to make money and he dropped like 1/3 in dollar value. Now he regretted getting into altcoin markets he seek for bitcoin investments.
Well, i am worst than i think. From 4000 dollars and now became 1100 dollars. How much is less? So much.
Actually i have regret but i dont want to stay in sad condition longer so i am pushing myself to change strategy and also more learning to get into better profit.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

for me there are still few good altcoins in the market, and same as bitcoin this altcoins has a good future and will be good in long term investments.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

Although prices of altcoins have dipped by 50 to 70% atm, but I do not regret buying altcoins. At good times, I have seen as high as 1000x profit for my altcoins. Let’s be patient for our profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

I've made much more money trading Altcoins than Bitcoin maximalists have made hodling only Bitcoin. 

granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

If you have made some altcoin buying in the last months, it is highly possible that you have loss. In my opinion, just avoiding from panic sell and being patient can give you profit.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

I've made much more money trading Altcoins than Bitcoin maximalists have made hodling only Bitcoin. 

Well since from the start from the people who have been first here in crypto world always saying do your own search before buying any altcoins and still up to now and still a lot of people buying altcoins without doing their research and when that coin is going down they complaining a lot.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:30:10 AM

As an investor of course full control of money depends on you, but for me invest altcoins more promising than other invest such as stocks, gold or property, the important thing is patience because if we can be patient then we will get big profit.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

For me, dealing with the altcoins also brings more money than investments in Bitcoin. Therefore I am going to continue buying alts for the better profits.
Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

As someone whose portfolio is so diverse it's basically feminist utopia; I can only recommend you to stick to the major coins for the most part. Pick at most 5 coins or so for your portfolio so that 2-3 of them are BTC/ETH/XMR and then pick 1 or 2 alts that look promising.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
I do not agree with you. Because until now I still hold some Altcoin which I think has a good prospect and promise. And I advise you not to focus on Bitcoin alone but must have a proper Altcoin also for you to hold.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

I'll leave you with it if that's your opinion but don't underestimate the altcoins. There are so many traders who also get their fortune in trading altcoins specially those promising ones. Bitcoin might cost bigger that altcoins but if I'm holding 10 kinds of ideal altcoins and you have only less than amount of a Bitcoin, I might say that I will earn more than you are. So don't feel bad about the alts, maybe its just your trading skills that's sucks.

sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

There are many good projects which are exceeding the limit of bitcoin as the trader is able to do the best results in altkoina, and then in bitcoin. The bitcoin is a king, and its current value has affected all coins, but the bitcoin, besides, invested millions, has changed nothing or hasn't improved, for example, intellectual contracts could be realized as some other things which bring new coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: