Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13785 times)
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Varying your investment and always a good one, I believe that your mistake was not to buy altcoins instead of btc, your mistake was to buy the wrong altcoins.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:14:16 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

I have made profit from some altcoins on the markets, and most of them were good experiences for me. If you do better researches, I think you can have better profits in the world of crypto.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Altcoins will be dead always when there is situation like this with coins that carry them on blockchain. Such as Ethereum. It is this phase where market is reaching very low heights. Normal thing just waiting and investing now before its too late. You should invest in ETH instead of BTC.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Altcoins will be dead always when there is situation like this with coins that carry them on blockchain. Such as Ethereum. It is this phase where market is reaching very low heights. Normal thing just waiting and investing now before its too late. You should invest in ETH instead of BTC.

Both coins are good to invest, ya but right now ETH is going low and investing in this will give more profit but BTC right now moving up slowly which can give any movement a good wave of price whether it is up or low no one can tell, as at what news it is moving no one knows it. But ETH investment will give you good return in bitcoin as right now it is low and good to invest.

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
Well yeah, there are some Shitcoints, that's true, but I think there are also some good ones and if you only select the good ones you will succeed. But I agree, it's best choice to have a big position in Bitcoin, it's the most stable one.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

You are correct that one would have lost less by holding bitcoin than most altcoins in this correction. But it is too late to sell altcoins now that those are rock bottom. On the next big peak, it may be good to convert some altcoins back into bitcoin.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:15:00 AM

You are correct that one would have lost less by holding bitcoin than most altcoins in this correction. But it is too late to sell altcoins now that those are rock bottom. On the next big peak, it may be good to convert some altcoins back into bitcoin.
You have just say that its better to hold bitcoins rather than altcoins and maybe you are right because that is your own decision and judgment but if you sell all your altcoins even you know how bloody market situation now then its surely a big loses on your holdings, I think we should have to be positive in this crypto world because everything is unpredictable and there are many cases that there are shitcoins that abruptly rising to the moon, remember that crypto market is very volatile and everything is surprisingly changeable with a split of a seconds and its better to wait than to accept our loses since its too early to conclude about the destiny of crypto market.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:19:18 AM

I will sell coins if I feel that I really need money, but if I don't really need money then I will hold, basically I'm optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve so that hold is a better choice.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:26:29 AM

not all altcoin is sucks, many altcoins have a real value for long term
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:43:02 AM

No, I completely disagree. Maybe bitcoin is the only on performing now but just wait soon. Buying altcoins maxmized your chances on making more profits and they will their time again of rising.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:08:52 AM

I won't accept your strategy because when bitcoin price is increasing automatically the price of altcoins will increase. So some potential coins are always best to hold them for the long term in order to make the very good amount of money.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:52:37 AM

you might whine now, but end of year or jan 19 btc might go up like 3x money

alt coin probably go up 15x your money, so better being in alts...but you gotta pick the right ones, its touch but wish you luck.

policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

You have risks in each and every investment. This is just a normal part of the deal. You are going in this crypto world knowing that you can earn a lot, but you can also lose some. It is difficult to say or to separate those two because things are changing real fast here. You can lose everything in one second for example if you push the wrong button by selling your coins and then make a mistake by wrong order. Now everybody is winning, but when btc is up those who whine the most they are nowhere....they already sold everything...

nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

You have risks in each and every investment. This is just a normal part of the deal. You are going in this crypto world knowing that you can earn a lot, but you can also lose some. It is difficult to say or to separate those two because things are changing real fast here. You can lose everything in one second for example if you push the wrong button by selling your coins and then make a mistake by wrong order. Now everybody is winning, but when btc is up those who whine the most they are nowhere....they already sold everything...

i agree look at the language patterns here, there are some good traders in here, they study what rookies in here are doing, and do the opposite.

90% of cryptro people are BUYING THE HIGH, and SELLING or PANIC selling the lows....

this is the fastest way to lose money in this asset class or any asset class for that matter.

badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:37:41 AM

i think people are very impatient about altcoins . being top 50 as a new project is really really hard and it needs time so much .
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

Dont buy the altcoins that has no future, stick on the altcoins which has a user case amd can compete with other projects . There are lots of promising out there.

Yes, it would be much better to get rid of these shitcoins and hold good tokens that are trusted. You can also concentrate on Bitcoins. As for the alts I like DASH and Lisk.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:40:16 AM

actually, I do not regret to buy altcoin because I think the altcoin will increase in the future although right now, the price is not in a good price. I am sure that it will end and we can see all the coins can increase higher. I only regret that why I don't know about cryptocurrency in the early time so I can take action in that time and now, I can have a lot of money from the crypto. it is better that we never regret our decision to getting involved in the cryptocurrency because it's already happening and we only need to still survive.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

Not all people can be lucky in this cryptocurrency. Some people are getting so much profit quickly, and some people don't. And why is this even happening? It is because no one can predict cryptocurrency accurately. The fluctuation, no one knows precisely about this. If we're not profit yet, it is just not the time. Let's wait patiently.

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:18:11 AM

Not all people can be lucky in this cryptocurrency. Some people are getting so much profit quickly, and some people don't. And why is this even happening? It is because no one can predict cryptocurrency accurately. The fluctuation, no one knows precisely about this. If we're not profit yet, it is just not the time. Let's wait patiently.
It is reasonable, next to the success of a person will have a lot of people fail. Money flows in the market moving from one person to another, there can not be any market where everyone is profitable.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

In my opinion it all depends on investing our coins and waiting for some of the most important things to be a good altcoin. I still believe every altcoin will increase in the near future and we only have to wait a while. Because it still has prices for rising prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: