Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13782 times)
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
If the news about the leaving of the buterin is true, then soon many will appreciate your choice. But alts are a constant risk and intensive price movement with which not everyone can cope. Therefore, everyone in this market chooses what he can.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

Altcoins is good for daily sell buy trading I guess. If you good at daily buy sell trading, you should choose mid quality two coins and follow these coins dont invest. After that you should invest these followed coins and you know the moves of these coins. It will be easy and daily. You will get the money.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

Buyers remorse is very common with investors and traders alike and the moment there is a reversal in prices of altcoin,  the feeling of regret should disappear.  Cryptocurrency market has been hash this year and we can only hope there will be some change in cryptocurrency prices!

SERVERIA

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Before buying, be sure to check the whitepaper, the team, and other necessary information. (social media, Tg, Twitter, Facebook, Roadmap)
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

By investing in alts, you have to take a risk because here in crypto you have to ready for what will happen in future whether if its down or up. But remember, bitcoin is trading at its low when it they launch and see now the price. So you better hold your coins if it is down or low no matter what and you will see the real value of your investment and makes you a good profit.

Every single crypto is a risk - even Bitcoin! The thing is,,, some are riskier than others. Imagine if you invested in a lousy idea, like in 2014, but it still grew a lot in price because they were so few coins to compete. But today,,, you can have a great idea and it will still fail if some other bad idea gets good marketing. Every sector has 20 or 30 competing tokens. All are claiming to be good. Look at EOS. Poor idea, poor execution, still made money. Risk is risk but luck is luck. Invest at your own risk, and expect the worst from every investment then you will not be disappointed.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

By investing in alts, you have to take a risk because here in crypto you have to ready for what will happen in future whether if its down or up. But remember, bitcoin is trading at its low when it they launch and see now the price. So you better hold your coins if it is down or low no matter what and you will see the real value of your investment and makes you a good profit.

Every single crypto is a risk - even Bitcoin! The thing is,,, some are riskier than others. Imagine if you invested in a lousy idea, like in 2014, but it still grew a lot in price because they were so few coins to compete. But today,,, you can have a great idea and it will still fail if some other bad idea gets good marketing. Every sector has 20 or 30 competing tokens. All are claiming to be good. Look at EOS. Poor idea, poor execution, still made money. Risk is risk but luck is luck. Invest at your own risk, and expect the worst from every investment then you will not be disappointed.
I understand that there so much regret because of the bad market situation and we all fell worry that what we have invested by buying altcoins will never be profitable at all but the best thing to do is to be patience since we have no control of market status and if we hold then its a good contribution not to worsen the bad market situation. We will think that green market will come soon.

CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:58:55 AM

Well, I would not be so categorical. Altcoins show the biggest growth figures every year, you just need to carefully select them before you buy and there will be no problems
Smokey23

Activity: 191
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

Many alt coins have dropped 98% and will never rise again. They are literally just 'ether' now.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

Investment in Altcoin is a little bit rather much riskier because of highly volatile. These coins are even moved 30x up or down. So, your decision is good for investment all your funds in Bitcoin. But my suggestion is some other good digital coin also you have to choose like Litecoin, Dogecoin, BNB, BNT, Tron etc.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
Yes there are plenty of shitcoins Not all altcoins are shit .Infact there are so many potential game changers in altcoins and not all people can buy Bitcoin.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

and I think that it is necessary to buy exactly the Altcoins because they bring great profits in the long run

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

Altcoins doesn't actually suck at all. Market price may be low as of now, but its a great way to diversify your portfolio. If you invest everything you have to bitcoin, then it suddenly drops, tendency is that you lose everything you have. And the saddest part there is that you don't know when it'll rise back up again. But if you actually split you money to different alts and btc, that will lessen your chance of losing and definitely more % of earnings for you.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

Don't invest in stupid alts that already have value marketcap wise You should stick with bitcoin like you said if you wanna invest in alts just find small new projects that you actually see potential in.
Then you can invest what you can afford to lose and see what happens form that cant trust random top alts like dash and NEO to retain you value for years and year its going to be lost.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:01:21 AM

no, not all altcoin is sucks, you did only choose the altcoin that didn,t have a real goal
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

Altcoins doesn't actually suck at all. Market price may be low as of now, but its a great way to diversify your portfolio. If you invest everything you have to bitcoin, then it suddenly drops, tendency is that you lose everything you have. And the saddest part there is that you don't know when it'll rise back up again. But if you actually split you money to different alts and btc, that will lessen your chance of losing and definitely more % of earnings for you.
Diversify and find ways to make it earn, do trading. It's a sure way to earn even little since we are the one who will decide whether to buy or sell at the price.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

Some guys that just start to deal with altcoins get the greatest disappointment when they do not get the profit as fast as they thought. Moreover, they lose and wish they would never deal with the cryptocurrency. But you need to wait 1-2 years for the next bull run!
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

Seems you are in a traumatic situation.
Well according me all alt coins are not worthless. There are few coins which have potential in future market. Maybe you chose wrong coins for your portfolio. I personally like alt coins. You can earn pretyy well if you have enough knowledge about trading.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Some crypto coins can earn more during certain periods. Due to the losses in Altcoins, I do not find the right to transfer the entire investment to Bitcoine. I agree with the opposite. What is important is to follow a strategy by dividing the whole investment into pieces in a single place.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

Some guys that just start to deal with altcoins get the greatest disappointment when they do not get the profit as fast as they thought. Moreover, they lose and wish they would never deal with the cryptocurrency. But you need to wait 1-2 years for the next bull run!
Waiting for another 1-2 years is probably a long time for us, can not hold them for so long and waiting so hopeless, so I also do not have enough patience to wait my capital is still. I will withdraw money and I will invest in other markets will be better

foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

After beginning of this year altcoins lost much value it is true but we know that if good market returns back all altcoins can do x5 x10 again easily, everybody invest to altcoins because of this so I'm not regret for buying altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: