Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19288 times)
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:19:46 AM

Many people against bitcoin probably because they do not believe in bitcoin especially the fact that bitcoin can help a person's financial condition, so they feel jealous of the success of peoples who join bitcoin, whereas to join they feel afraid of losing, or not being successful when joining with bitcoin and even loss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:31:35 AM

Maybe they're worried about the bitcoin being used as a criminal transaction tool, they also think bitcoin will get rid of that paper. It could also be because they can not use bitcoin and are just regular money users.
sammiko

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:45:39 AM

I assume that people who fight or do not believe in bitcoin, only people who do not know more about bitcoin but can already conclude that the bitcoin is negative.
They just think that bitcoin is mostly used for crime and only see bitcoin from the negative side, without them realizing that bitcoin has many benefits.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:25:32 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Many people are afraid of bitcoin because they do not believe in the value of the virtual world. They are afraid that their money will be lost without any information to search. Or their wallet will be stolen. They do not feel secure investing large sums of money. But they do not know the benefits of bitcoin.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:29:39 AM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

today if the people heard about the online job and other that can use as a buy and sell things in the internet many people was scared because they're afraid to get scam.and bitcoin is alive in the internet, i think why so many people against bitcoin because of its characteristics that being in internet they don't believe in the bitcoin and the advantage of it.
I partly agree with you. Well they are scared because they cannot actually hold bitcoin literally and because of this so many issues and scam accusations happening in our society mostly internet life, its hard for them to convince themselves and believe bitcoin was actually existing, while some people got victimized using the image of bitcoin, by same schemes such as scams and other illegal doings.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:34:59 AM

I don't think that they are against bitcoin but they are just no interest with it. We know that bitcoin is popular nowadays but some us are just ignoring it, and we can't blame because they really don't know about bitcoin and crypto purposes why it is created. Bitcoin adoptation is not fully establish to us, and knowledge about bitcoin is also limited especially in areas that have no internet connections.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:38:28 AM

Fear of losing the things they already have basically. Even the average person with a small job does not want to invest just in case he loses something. Others think it is dangerous or a scam. All those things are fear manifesting.

Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:48:40 AM

The reason behind people not using bitcoin is because of it's security issues. More and more people keep on investing money and the transactions taking placecannot be viewed by the person making transactions. What do you think?
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:53:27 AM

Sometime people fear or reject something that they don't understand. This is a common result to people who doesn't truly understand the whole idea of bitcoin and any activities involving bitcoin. So, they need to try and see first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

I think not really the people, but the goverment and the companies or group of people that is affected when other were using bitcoin, just example the government, many nationalities bannes bitcoin because of low tax and free insider in the countries, and the affected people or groups are the government it self rather the companies. Thats why they hated or they're against  bitcoin.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:04:25 AM

They are not against the bitcoin, they receive it negatively. Maybe they were cheated by the bad guys when they first joined the crypto market and they started to think negatively about it.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

In my opinion why are there so many people against in bitcoin because they understand what bitcoin is. They have a lack of knowledge about bitcoin and they don’t accept bitcoins.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:46:56 AM

Many people are afraid of bitcoin because they do not believe in the value of the virtual world. They are afraid that their money will be lost without any information to search. Or their wallet will be stolen. They do not feel secure investing large sums of money. But they do not know the benefits of bitcoin.
Most likely they think of bitcoins that are not shaped but have a very high value and then do not believe it. they may be afraid of what you say to lose the money and return worthless
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:48:57 AM

There are lots of reasons but the most common thing why people against on bitcoin because it can really be used on criminality which is really the reality of bitcoin usage since its an anonymous stuff and when it comes on government they do hate it because its decentralized and cannot really be taxed which they would normally have negative impressions on it.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:08:56 AM

I think those people who are talking a lot against bitcoin have their interests in talking against it. It could be that bitcoin is a threat to their security on something and some just hate it for no reason just because they are ignorant about it. They hear one talking bad about it and passing the hatred one to another with out even having the knowledge about it. Same thing i did before. Just because i heard some hating bitcoin and saying negative words about it and i adapted the same idea. So when someone talk about bitcoin i automatically respond with negativity.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:13:20 AM

They are not against the bitcoin, they receive it negatively. Maybe they were cheated by the bad guys when they first joined the crypto market and they started to think negatively about it.

That's what's usually happen. People are using bitcoin as a medium to scam others. The end result, people don't want to use bitcoin, what more to trust it?

In my opinion, those who experienced scamming in the past, they are reluctant to use bitcoin. There are others too who are not open to this technology and they still love to use the classic fiat.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

Where did you get such observation? There are only a few people who are against bitcoin. And these people are either somehow ignorant about bitcoin or they are just simply sowing fears among bitcoin believers in order for them let go of their bitcoins. These people want the price of bitcoin to go down so that they could buy them at a discounted price.
Yes that can be a possibility but I think in past there were some crypto which deceived the people so may be people scared and may be hey are thinking that bitcoin can also do the same thing and which is not right to understand bitcoin you must learn about it properly that what is bitcoin and how it give advantage to the people and I am sure when the people come to know about it they will like it.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:36:24 AM

I think that people who do not trust bitcoin simply do not have enough information about it. If they were really interested in him and read a lot of news about him, they treated him differently, and maybe even put their money into bitcoin.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:41:55 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 01:53:24 PM by Adioliver

In my point of view many people are against bitcoins because of it's greatest strength which makes it weak too.I am talking about its anonymousity and it being decentralized.
People normally tend to hate things which they don't understand.For example if we talk about bitcoins to our older generations they will say that it is scam.And as the user of bitcoin can stay anonymous this digital currency can be used for many criminal activities.
I think these all things make people against the use of bitcoins
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:17:58 PM

We all know why banks are so against bitcoin. It's because people are rejecting the printed notes made by banks and are adopting these bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: