Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530491 times)
machico

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:05:14 PM

Just because the price slid doesn't mean it will never recover. Anoncoin is still being mined, is still a valid chain.

I am not saying that ANC is dead. I am just saying that we need a higher volume exchange. Yobit would be a solution, but it seems that they have not either made a decision or the decision was not to list ANC. It has been more than a month since CS made the request and we have heard nothing about it. Moreover, ANC to survive, it needs more developers that believe in the project and overall a bigger community. That at the moment is non-existent.

In regards to BTC38, the volume was actually quite high and I really don't understand why they made the decision to de-list. Maybe CS knows more about it than we do at this stage.

The other question about BTC38 is, what happens to ANC coins? BTC38 had a large amount of ANC's. I was given INFChain to replace my coins and in a way I was quite lucky because the value of the INF's I was given was close to the value of the ANC's vs CNY I had prior to the suspension. However, I was told today that I will be allowed to withdraw my 2k ANC's from tomorrow until the 10th August. I am not sure it will happen but if it did, it would be amasing. I got the replacement coins, converted to BTC to get BCC there (the BCC is already in my BTC38 account) and my ANC's, lol.
x2666

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:52:13 AM

Just because the price slid doesn't mean it will never recover. Anoncoin is still being mined, is still a valid chain.

I am not saying that ANC is dead. I am just saying that we need a higher volume exchange. Yobit would be a solution, but it seems that they have not either made a decision or the decision was not to list ANC. It has been more than a month since CS made the request and we have heard nothing about it. Moreover, ANC to survive, it needs more developers that believe in the project and overall a bigger community. That at the moment is non-existent.

In regards to BTC38, the volume was actually quite high and I really don't understand why they made the decision to de-list. Maybe CS knows more about it than we do at this stage.

The other question about BTC38 is, what happens to ANC coins? BTC38 had a large amount of ANC's. I was given INFChain to replace my coins and in a way I was quite lucky because the value of the INF's I was given was close to the value of the ANC's vs CNY I had prior to the suspension. However, I was told today that I will be allowed to withdraw my 2k ANC's from tomorrow until the 10th August. I am not sure it will happen but if it did, it would be amasing. I got the replacement coins, converted to BTC to get BCC there (the BCC is already in my BTC38 account) and my ANC's, lol.

Yobit isn't worth being listed on anyway.

Bittrex, Cryptopia are the two major players in my eyes now that btc-e is kaput and poloniex is losing trust.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
lifeboat

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:06:22 AM

In regards to BTC38, the volume was actually quite high and I really don't understand why they made the decision to de-list.

I agree with you. The volume was huge compared to the small withdrawal limits at BTC38.

Learn about the world's first bitcoin endowment fund at https://lifeboat.com/ex/bitcoin

Donate at 1LifeboatVPg24QghZ73Dzrx8AxcJLCnoA
machico

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

In regards to BTC38, the volume was actually quite high and I really don't understand why they made the decision to de-list.

I agree with you. The volume was huge compared to the small withdrawal limits at BTC38.

I can confirm I was able to withdraw 2057 ANC from BTC38. They are not worth much at the moment, but who knows in the future?
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:49:31 PM

I can confirm I was able to withdraw 2057 ANC from BTC38. They are not worth much at the moment, but who knows in the future?

The price went from below 1000 satoshi to over 100.000 in just two months so you never know. The origins of anoncoin is good, but without any active devolpment and community interest the price will just go down. Still the coin have potential.
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

The price went from below 1000 satoshi to over 100.000 in just two months so you never know. The origins of anoncoin is good, but without any active devolpment and community interest the price will just go down. Still the coin have potential.
Anoncoin fucking good! Need marketing only..
woogod

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

Is there any active development for ANC?
Its got an excellent brand, also with zerocoin integration I think this can be worth so much more as a private coin with such a old valid chain.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
machico

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:10:08 PM

Its got an excellent brand, also with zerocoin integration I think this can be worth so much more as a private coin with such a old valid chain.

Yes, Cryptoslave has done continuous development of the wallet and i2p connection. The only thing missing at the moment is the zerocoin integration.
woogod

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

Yes, Cryptoslave has done continuous development of the wallet and i2p connection. The only thing missing at the moment is the zerocoin integration.

Sweet is the link in OP where devs communicate?
I'd like to help if I can

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:44:52 AM

IRC "IRC2P" on i2p. join channel #anoncoin-dev

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
machico

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:05:37 PM

One of the most important developments we need is the integration of zerocoin to make anoncoin totally anonymous. We thought about raising the money to get someone to do it via crowdfunding, but that probably won't go ahead at least via indiegogo. We might try it via exchanged.i2p if the exchange owner stills wants to go ahead and do the crowdfunding there.

Are you a programmer?
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

Pos and masternode?
woogod

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:06:30 PM

One of the most important developments we need is the integration of zerocoin to make anoncoin totally anonymous. We thought about raising the money to get someone to do it via crowdfunding, but that probably won't go ahead at least via indiegogo. We might try it via exchanged.i2p if the exchange owner stills wants to go ahead and do the crowdfunding there.

Are you a programmer?

Hi sorry no I am not a programmer, only basic HTML & CSS skills nothing fancy...
I am a miner so I can point miners at the network to have it secured,
At the moment though multipools have kind of messed up the difficulty - they increased it to a ridiculous diff and left it to a few miners, thus no block generation for a while yesterday.

Also could donate a bit of money / help design / run fundraising campaign or manage community / twitter for you guys.

woogod

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:16:40 PM

I'm sure a well managed community will definitely help in crowdfunding and I have a few people with talent that might be interested in adding value to the project as well.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ANC/

machico

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:37:53 PM

I'm sure a well managed community will definitely help in crowdfunding and I have a few people with talent that might be interested in adding value to the project as well.

Agree with you woogod. We are waiting for cryptoslave to post so we can discuss these things with him.

Have you guys noticed the 10 btc order on nova for nearly 500k ANC? I wonder if nova actually has that many coins there considering the coins that were lost when cryptsy went bust and there are only 2.5m in existence.
woogod

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:01:35 AM

Agree with you woogod. We are waiting for cryptoslave to post so we can discuss these things with him.

Have you guys noticed the 10 btc order on nova for nearly 500k ANC? I wonder if nova actually has that many coins there considering the coins that were lost when cryptsy went bust and there are only 2.5m in existence.

Could you tell me a bit more about how many coins were lost when different exchanges went bust / delisted?

Also, I can help secure the network with mining, currently the multipools really mess things up when they ramp up the difficulty way too high and block generation doesn't happen for a while. I'll have a few GH/s for scrypt to do this later this month.

machico

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:57:01 AM

Could you tell me a bit more about how many coins were lost when different exchanges went bust / delisted?

Also, I can help secure the network with mining, currently the multipools really mess things up when they ramp up the difficulty way too high and block generation doesn't happen for a while. I'll have a few GH/s for scrypt to do this later this month.

I don't know if you were in crypto when cryptsy went bust back in late 2015? But many people lost the coins they had in the exchange including anoncoins. Cryptsy was the largest ANC exchange and I guess many coins were lost there.

Cryptoslave I think controls the network. He is the main developer we have at the moment.

The 500k order on nova, 200k has been filled. Someone will have a large percentage of the ANC market.
machico

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:13:57 AM

I don't know if you were in crypto when cryptsy went bust back in late 2015? But many people lost the coins they had in the exchange including anoncoins. Cryptsy was the largest ANC exchange and I guess many coins were lost there.

Cryptoslave I think controls the network. He is the main developer we have at the moment.

The 500k order on nova, 200k has been filled. Someone will have a large percentage of the ANC market.

PS: woogod - is the 500k order yours?

PSS: entertheabyss - how can we go about to do the crowdfunding on your exchange?
machico

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:05:36 AM

PS: woogod - is the 500k order yours?

PSS: entertheabyss - how can we go about to do the crowdfunding on your exchange?

Another 10 Btc order to buy 600k ANC. It would be nearly 50% of all current ANC supply after yesterday's 500k order that was filled traded in two days and probably off the market. I think this order will never get filled.
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: