Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530463 times)
entertheabyss

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:34:19 PM

Support the development of anoncoin. 5% of ANC trading fees at ExchangeD.I2P will be donated to anoncoin development fund.

First I think the community needs verification of who is actually developing the coin from the developers themselves

I have visited IRC lately and have not seen any evidence of meeh or gnosis being present. The comments about about github, wiki page or irc prove nothing.  I have seen no recent work proven to be from meeh or gnosis yet you claim the are back and active.

It they are they need to post in this thread (or show see actual work in github) to prove it.

Clearly some people believe you because at 60,000 satoshi ANC prices are still more than double (almost triple) what they were in late April and early May

However people (including myself) believed what they were told about Zerocoin last fall. Look how that turned out.

I think you are quoting the wrong comment, but hey, while your at it, you got 1000 followers, could you tweet about ExchangeD.I2P?

I quoted the right post. I don't think anyone should be contributing to the development team if there are questions about who is actually developing.  You made comments about certain developers being back but have not provided proof they are true.

Until that proof is made I don't think it helps your exchange to say a certain percentage of trading fees will go towards ANC development

If gnosis and meeh reappear and can verify your claims, then maybe I would be willing to tweet about your exchange. Trust needs to be built first.

Too many new exchanges have run off with customer funds.  Until some more things can be verified I see no reason to promote it

so... you going to join the right channel? Do you need help with configuring your irc client?

This goes back to the part of our conversation where bitcointalk was a shill infested cesspool. Seriously, while your promotion is appreciated, is joining the correct channel to much to ask for?

...I know how to use IRC and have been in the right channel...
what username?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
entertheabyss

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:37:06 PM

Support the development of anoncoin. 5% of ANC trading fees at ExchangeD.I2P will be donated to anoncoin development fund.

First I think the community needs verification of who is actually developing the coin from the developers themselves

I have visited IRC lately and have not seen any evidence of meeh or gnosis being present. The comments about about github, wiki page or irc prove nothing.  I have seen no recent work proven to be from meeh or gnosis yet you claim the are back and active.

It they are they need to post in this thread (or show see actual work in github) to prove it.

Clearly some people believe you because at 60,000 satoshi ANC prices are still more than double (almost triple) what they were in late April and early May

However people (including myself) believed what they were told about Zerocoin last fall. Look how that turned out.

I think you are quoting the wrong comment, but hey, while your at it, you got 1000 followers, could you tweet about ExchangeD.I2P?

I quoted the right post. I don't think anyone should be contributing to the development team if there are questions about who is actually developing.  You made comments about certain developers being back but have not provided proof they are true.

Until that proof is made I don't think it helps your exchange to say a certain percentage of trading fees will go towards ANC development

If gnosis and meeh reappear and can verify your claims, then maybe I would be willing to tweet about your exchange. Trust needs to be built first.

Too many new exchanges have run off with customer funds.  Until some more things can be verified I see no reason to promote it

so... you going to join the right channel? Do you need help with configuring your irc client?

This goes back to the part of our conversation where bitcointalk was a shill infested cesspool. Seriously, while your promotion is appreciated, is joining the correct channel to much to ask for?

lol
... Just be happy I have not tweeted anything negative about your exchange. Based on your post history here there are some legitimate questions regarding your technical ability to run such an exchange successfully.

comments such as...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entertheabyss

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:44:19 PM

There is a significant amount of skepticism about the progress and development of anoncoin here on bitcointalk. This is because (amoung other things) bitcointalk isnt the center of the anoncoin world. If you would like the most up to date news and talk to the devs, join the anonymous darknet irc channel.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:23:36 PM

There is a significant amount of skepticism about the progress and development of anoncoin here on bitcointalk. This is because (amoung other things) bitcointalk isnt the center of the anoncoin world. If you would like the most up to date news and talk to the devs, join the anonymous darknet irc channel.

That skepticism is well deserved based on the ridiculous amount of time since the last ANC tagged release and the fact that the first post in this thread has not been updated in a very long time.
entertheabyss

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:31:24 PM

this would be an ideal time to close down the thread for good and move permanently to the darknet. Ive been suggesting so for months

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SmokingSkull

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:20:28 PM

Hello,

I was named "The____Shadow" in the twitter sphere, I had many many followers, and no fake ones - I sorted them out very carefully.
Twitter is a very powerful tool, in my view - The user of "AnoncoinTwitter" here on bitcointalk, does not know how to use it - In addition I do not know why he is still using this account - Proud of having many followers? Well it's not because of you, it's because of anoncoin and it's surroundings.

I too was very shattered when I heard that the development of Zerocoin was stuck and Gnosis and Meeh left. I am still uncertain, if Gnosis is from know on really working on Zerocoin - although I seen him on IRC it doesn't mean he goes to work.

But who am I to judge the ways of the people here trying to hold together what is left...

In the end... the most people here will cheer for anoncoin, when the price goes up. You will see "AnoncoinTwitter" tweeting like a dog ... to get people to buy ANC - when the price is rising ...
In the end - for most people - MOST - it's all about pricing, and I admit, for me it is too - because I was too long in the CryptoCommunity and worked on so many Coins... that I lost my faith in any coin out there - Thats the reason why I don't contribute anymore - Because I just get nothing in return, no pleasure, no friends.

I'm glad that some people get back to Anoncoin, although I know that Abyss and Cryptoslave sometimes exaggerate a little bit - it's no issue.

I simply suggest to the team, that you communicate more - and to let the people know (even via clearnet) that you are there! That you really develop! Show the Code! Get open! Because that's what people like to see... give them a reason to contribute to Anoncoin. Smiley

Most Coins are Shitcoins
fuckbuddy

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:02:43 PM

Hello,

I was named "The____Shadow" in the twitter sphere, I had many many followers, and no fake ones - I sorted them out very carefully.
Twitter is a very powerful tool, in my view - The user of "AnoncoinTwitter" here on bitcointalk, does not know how to use it - In addition I do not know why he is still using this account - Proud of having many followers? Well it's not because of you, it's because of anoncoin and it's surroundings.

I too was very shattered when I heard that the development of Zerocoin was stuck and Gnosis and Meeh left. I am still uncertain, if Gnosis is from know on really working on Zerocoin - although I seen him on IRC it doesn't mean he goes to work.

But who am I to judge the ways of the people here trying to hold together what is left...

In the end... the most people here will cheer for anoncoin, when the price goes up. You will see "AnoncoinTwitter" tweeting like a dog ... to get people to buy ANC - when the price is rising ...
In the end - for most people - MOST - it's all about pricing, and I admit, for me it is too - because I was too long in the CryptoCommunity and worked on so many Coins... that I lost my faith in any coin out there - Thats the reason why I don't contribute anymore - Because I just get nothing in return, no pleasure, no friends.

I'm glad that some people get back to Anoncoin, although I know that Abyss and Cryptoslave sometimes exaggerate a little bit - it's no issue.

I simply suggest to the team, that you communicate more - and to let the people know (even via clearnet) that you are there! That you really develop! Show the Code! Get open! Because that's what people like to see... give them a reason to contribute to Anoncoin. Smiley

Yeah, I bet no-one would follow him had he not used the word "anoncoin" in his Twitter username. The supposed scam coin gave a nobody 1000+ followers. He shall be grateful for that if nothing else.
entertheabyss

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:13:00 PM

Hello,

whatever happened to the____shadow, are you still tweeting?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SmokingSkull

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:30:07 PM

Hello,

I deleted my account for good - It can't be retrieved either, cuz it was too long ago.

It's better that way - at least for me. Abyss, you know what shit can hit you via forums and the crypto world ... sometimes it's better to take your time out and just leave it alone for your own sake.

The best advertisement for a coin are github entries anyway... no twitter, no bitcointalk, no facebook ... simple real progress.

Most Coins are Shitcoins
entertheabyss

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:00:21 AM

Hello,

I deleted my account for good - It can't be retrieved either, cuz it was too long ago.

It's better that way - at least for me. Abyss, you know what shit can hit you via forums and the crypto world ... sometimes it's better to take your time out and just leave it alone for your own sake.

The best advertisement for a coin are github entries anyway... no twitter, no bitcointalk, no facebook ... simple real progress.

its a shame your out, we had some good talks. how the lifestyle treating you these days? stop on by irc sometime to catch up

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entertheabyss

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:08:42 AM

good arb opportunities on ExchangeD.i2p. there are buy orders for 0.00088000btc

check it out and make some ez moneyz

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jolskeboll

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:35:02 AM

this would be an ideal time to close down the thread for good and move permanently to the darknet. Ive been suggesting so for months
Please DON'T! I love following this thread and I think that is the case for lots of other people.

Twitter: Apis Apis @infinitypump
entertheabyss

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:13:12 PM

Please DON'T! I love following this thread and I think that is the case for lots of other people.

+1
what if we had an i2p forum?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SmokingSkull

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:37:01 PM

+1

I think it's the wrong approach. The i2p Forum will not be used by many - as was the Anoncoin forum way back in 2014 (remember that one?).
As soon as Anoncoin gains more people, it's a great idea ... but now, I mean, It's like 10 people here... posting from time to time.

Wait for some more github entrys... for the new version... for people to come back cheering for ANC again.
In my view it's a big "IF" but I'd like to see it happen.

Most Coins are Shitcoins
fuckbuddy

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:00:41 PM

+1

I think it's the wrong approach. The i2p Forum will not be used by many - as was the Anoncoin forum way back in 2014 (remember that one?).
As soon as Anoncoin gains more people, it's a great idea ... but now, I mean, It's like 10 people here... posting from time to time.

Wait for some more github entrys... for the new version... for people to come back cheering for ANC again.
In my view it's a big "IF" but I'd like to see it happen.

Nobody except a few programmers read and understand github entries. I think you put too much importance on github commits with respect to popularity.
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:16:24 PM

I'm out of this game,  but if somebody told me before I jump in ANC to be careful , I would be very grateful, thinking these days, I could give him all BTC I lost in ANC.
I lost my precious time too, that is worst part for me.

So, newbies , u dont have to send me any BTC : )   just take pump if it happens. I never did, I wasnt a trader, just believer in ANC and sweet words of devs (which I have all saved in PMs and copied texts from IRC)

If u read them for a 2 minutes , u would understand what I'm talking about.

Once again, and last warning from me , be careful and take care of your precious BTC   Smiley

Regards
fuckbuddy

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:32:03 AM

I'm out of this game,  but if somebody told me before I jump in ANC to be careful , I would be very grateful, thinking these days, I could give him all BTC I lost in ANC.

So, newbies , u dont have to send me any BTC : )   just take pump if it happens. I never did, I wasnt a trader, just believer in ANC and sweet words of devs (which I have all saved in PMs and copied texts from IRC)

Once again, and last warning from me , be careful and take care of your precious BTC   Smiley

Regards

That can be said about any coin and most investment opportunities.
tomothy

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:32:10 PM

Regards

I would disagree to a certain extent;
Since specific timeframes were given, people expected issues to have been worked out by those timeframes... They weren't. They have still not been fixed and people got burned. Have any live updates gone out either before or after the most recent 'fiasco'? My understanding is the coin is still subject to mining manipulation/gaming rewards system and does not have zerocoin implemented? I know this issue and many other are slated to be fixed eventually w/ the new updates... but the community is still waiting. I think there were some material misrepresentations of facts possibly bordering on fraudulent/negligent behavior but whatevs this is crypto and buyer beware but still... don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, talk straight w/ your community.

I think the recent approach of coin leaders of not providing firm deadlines and just updating information in a delayed fashion on Github makes a lot  of sense from a security standpoint from all views. There are no promises which people will get pissed at for failure to deliver. The delay protects whatever developments have been made to the coin code from getting stolen by other alts and does not lead to pump/dump mentality. Also, an interesting point is when you examine TOR and look at how it has been subverted/compromised you question the underlying transmission rail system. Some may be upset about Meeh spending more time working on I2p and his 'abandonment' of ANC, but you need a secure foundation to build a system on top of. Bottom line, if i2p continues with development and ANC is updated to function through said system, it will be effective until and if I2p is compromised like TOR but are there really any realistic alternatives? Darkcoin?Monero?Shadowcoin?Dash? At least they have interesting names...
fuckbuddy

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:17:22 PM
Merited by ajochems (1)

I'm out of this game,  but if somebody told me before I jump in ANC to be careful , I would be very grateful, thinking these days, I could give him all BTC I lost in ANC.

So, newbies , u dont have to send me any BTC : )   just take pump if it happens. I never did, I wasnt a trader, just believer in ANC and sweet words of devs (which I have all saved in PMs and copied texts from IRC)

Once again, and last warning from me , be careful and take care of your precious BTC   Smiley

Regards

Since specific timeframes were given, people expected issues to have been worked out by those timeframes... They weren't. They have still not been fixed and people got burned. Have any live updates gone out either before or after the most recent 'fiasco'? My understanding is the coin is still subject to mining manipulation/gaming rewards system and does not have zerocoin implemented? I know this issue and many other are slated to be fixed eventually w/ the new updates... but the community is still waiting. I think there were some material misrepresentations of facts possibly bordering on fraudulent/negligent behavior but whatevs this is crypto and buyer beware but still... don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, talk straight w/ your community.

I think the recent approach of coin leaders of not providing firm deadlines and just updating information in a delayed fashion on Github makes a lot  of sense from a security standpoint from all views. There are no promises which people will get pissed at for failure to deliver. The delay protects whatever developments have been made to the coin code from getting stolen by other alts and does not lead to pump/dump mentality. Also, an interesting point is when you examine TOR and look at how it has been subverted/compromised you question the underlying transmission rail system. Some may be upset about Meeh spending more time working on I2p and his 'abandonment' of ANC, but you need a secure foundation to build a system on top of. Bottom line, if i2p continues with development and ANC is updated to function through said system, it will be effective until and if I2p is compromised like TOR but are there really any realistic alternatives? Darkcoin?Monero?Shadowcoin?Dash? At least they have interesting names...

Let's not forget that Anc devs are volonteers, when you trade Anc you are not contributing a Jack to it's development, hence I don't understand how "investors" can feel burned. Sure deadlines were missed and development have been slow at times but this is true even for most startups and these guys are getting salaries from their investors.
entertheabyss

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:40:17 PM

I'm out of this game,  but if somebody told me before I jump in ANC to be careful , I would be very grateful, thinking these days, I could give him all BTC I lost in ANC.

So, newbies , u dont have to send me any BTC : )   just take pump if it happens. I never did, I wasnt a trader, just believer in ANC and sweet words of devs (which I have all saved in PMs and copied texts from IRC)

Once again, and last warning from me , be careful and take care of your precious BTC   Smiley

Regards

I think the recent approach of coin leaders of not providing firm deadlines and just updating information in a delayed fashion on Github makes a lot  of sense from a security standpoint from all views. There are no promises which people will get pissed at for failure to deliver. The delay protects whatever developments have been made to the coin code from getting stolen by other alts and does not lead to pump/dump mentality. Also, an interesting point is when you examine TOR and look at how it has been subverted/compromised you question the underlying transmission rail system. Some may be upset about Meeh spending more time working on I2p and his 'abandonment' of ANC, but you need a secure foundation to build a system on top of. Bottom line, if i2p continues with development and ANC is updated to function through said system, it will be effective until and if I2p is compromised like TOR but are there really any realistic alternatives? Darkcoin?Monero?Shadowcoin?Dash? At least they have interesting names...

Let's not forget that Anc devs are volonteers, when you trade Anc you are not contributing a Jack to it's development, hence I don't understand how "investors" can feel burned. Sure deadlines were missed and development have been slow at times but this is true even for most startups and these guys are getting salaries from their investors.

well said. So called "investors" are nothing much more than speculating gamblers and fair-weather cheerleaders as in the case of our friend AnoncoinTwitter. If you want to contribute to the cryptocurrency space you have to actually write code, develop a service or do some kind of work.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: