Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530463 times)
woogod

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:54:23 AM

Yeah some big accumulations going on for ANC.
I'm sure some of those whales will hold for a big profit.

The 500K order is not me no  Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
woogod

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:57:59 AM

I'm sure those big whales will eventually input something for the coin seen as though they have so much of the marketcap!

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
machico

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

I'm sure those big whales will eventually input something for the coin seen as though they have so much of the marketcap!

Whoever has spent 10btc to buy 500k and is trying to fill another 10btc order will have nearly 50% of the whole ANC current money supply. I wonder who it is and if he/she wants to contribute to the development of ANC. One thing is certain, he/she sees value, otherwise the investor would not invest nearly $100k at current Btc valuation.
machico

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:08:35 PM

Whoever has spent 10btc to buy 500k and is trying to fill another 10btc order will have nearly 50% of the whole ANC current money supply. I wonder who it is and if he/she wants to contribute to the development of ANC. One thing is certain, he/she sees value, otherwise the investor would not invest nearly $100k at current Btc valuation.

PS: I am filled with renewed optimism. So much so that I now own 5.5k and will try to buy more in the coming weeks if I can free up some Btc from other investments.

PSS: We need more members of the ANC community to be more active here so we can discuss the future for our coin.
woogod

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:47:42 PM

I share the same view Machico,
I will DM you and join the dev chat shortly to see in what ways I can help.

machico

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:07:02 PM

Sure, but we need Cryptoslave to tell us how we can go forward with development. I have PMed him but he has not replied.

Cryptoslave tried to get ANC to trade on Yobit but it seems we have been rejected. Maybe we have been rejected because we are not a fraudulent coin like some coins they have trading there. Bytheway, we are not losing much because yobit is a shitty exchange with high pump and dump volume. The problem we have now is that other exchanges have high costs and we can't afford to apply.

I still have the indiegogo crowdfunding application open but as someone suggested, it would probably be best to do it at exchanged.i2p.

In regards to the integration of zerocoin, someone here spoke to some developers and was quoted $20k. When I return to the uk from my holidays, I will go to the i2p chat room and ask people there how much it would cost and if it is worth it.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:05:13 PM

Sure, but we need Cryptoslave to tell us how we can go forward with development. I have PMed him but he has not replied.

Cryptoslave tried to get ANC to trade on Yobit but it seems we have been rejected. Maybe we have been rejected because we are not a fraudulent coin like some coins they have trading there. Bytheway, we are not losing much because yobit is a shitty exchange with high pump and dump volume. The problem we have now is that other exchanges have high costs and we can't afford to apply.

I still have the indiegogo crowdfunding application open but as someone suggested, it would probably be best to do it at exchanged.i2p.

In regards to the integration of zerocoin, someone here spoke to some developers and was quoted $20k. When I return to the uk from my holidays, I will go to the i2p chat room and ask people there how much it would cost and if it is worth it.
STAY AWAY FROM YOBIT

We will get this coin on another exchange.

Where are the DEVELOPERS that want to fix this coin? Let them come around and fix this coin.

33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:08:34 PM

Yobit only problem..
Try cryptopia.co.nz or btc100.com
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:10:06 PM

Cryptoslave has not been active on this thread since July 10, 2017, 09:48:55 PM.

Is he the main developer of this project?

If this coin needs MAJOR DEVELOPMENT, then it is better to leave it alone at NOVAEXCHANGE, because too many exchanges at this premature stage will only make it difficult to upgrade the Network in the future.

PLEASE STAY WELL AWAY FROM YOBIT !!!  Wink

machico

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

Cryptoslave has not been active on this thread since July 10, 2017, 09:48:55 PM.

If this coin needs MAJOR DEVELOPMENT, then it is better to leave it alone at NOVAEXCHANGE, because too many exchanges at this premature stage will only make it difficult to upgrade the Network in the future.

The only major development ANC needs at the moment is the integration of the zerocoin protocol. Cryptoslave has updated the desktop and portable wallets and the network explorer. I2P is also working well, therefore, if zerocoin works, we could have one of the best anonymous coins in the market.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:43:02 AM

The only major development ANC needs at the moment is the integration of the zerocoin protocol. Cryptoslave has updated the desktop and portable wallets and the network explorer. I2P is also working well, therefore, if zerocoin works, we could have one of the best anonymous coins in the market.

Let the zerocoin protocol developers come around, so that we can all reach an agreement.

K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:25:57 PM

Let the zerocoin protocol developers come around, so that we can all reach an agreement.
There was discussion with them. They preferred the insecure and centralized variant...

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:47:19 PM

There was discussion with them. They preferred the insecure and centralized variant...
If you know how to contact them, let them come on this thread AGAIN, so that we can have a PROPER discussion.

HPt

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:39:02 PM

Could you please specify when the discussion took place, who participated with the discussion and what variants have been discussed. Thanks.
machico

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:13:39 PM

Could you please specify when the discussion took place, who participated with the discussion and what variants have been discussed. Thanks.

I personally can only remember a member of the community having spoken to some developers on the i2p chatroom and being told how much it would cost to integrate the zerocoin protocol. That is the reason we came up with the idea of doing a crowdfunding project to raise the money. He was quoted $20k and some members of the community pledged some of their anoncoins to help fund the project. However, the price of ANC was much higher then than it is today.

I think we need first for Cryptoslave to post again so we can find out what we need next. When I return to the UK, I will try to go to the chatroom and ask some questions about zerocoin to the developers there. Maybe Cryptoslave will be there. I think they might be able to help. However, the community needs to discuss here what our goals are and suggest how we can move forward as a community.

machico

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:17:22 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 08:36:31 PM by machico

I personally can only remember a member of the community having spoken to some developers on the i2p chatroom and being told how much it would cost to integrate the zerocoin protocol. That is the reason we came up with the idea of doing a crowdfunding project to raise the money. He was quoted $20k and some members of the community pledged some of their anoncoins to help fund the project. However, the price of ANC was much higher then than it is today.

I think we need first for Cryptoslave to post again so we can find out what we need next. When I return to the UK, I will try to go to the chatroom and ask some questions about zerocoin to the developers there. Maybe Cryptoslave will be there. I think they might be able to help. However, the community needs to discuss here what our goals are and suggest how we can move forward as a community.

Here is the message he sent me with the discussion he had with the developers.

There were other developers that chatted but only one person would throw out a figure. That figure was $20k . This would not encourage existing developers as $300k is a walk in the park for these guys. So this $20k figure would attract new blood looking to make a name for themselves. They wanted to know more about Crowd funding, so if you could come up with a proposal, I will run it past them and copy the whole conversation. Please do not quote individuals as this was a private chat and I think it goes against the i2p terms to copy and paste, not sure as noone reads the T&C's?

I'll get back to you with more info but the guys appreciated  the work we're putting in. They were only aware of ICO's bringing in devlopers, they didn't thinnk of crowdfunding. I think it's genious thinking of this investment method.

I've told them I would want to make the first updates based on the crowdfunding. Giving frequent updates on crowdfunding figures.

Going to Bed now as too tired to carry on the chat. Annoying that most devlopers are active at rediculous hours.

Thanks

Just the last window of our chat:

<A> also C dont you remember meiers said gnosis idea with several smalller RSAUFO was not good
<B> W're probably looking at new blood trying to make a name for themselves?
<A> meiers say it is unsecure
<C> ah
<A> B, yep
<C> that is true
<C> being an underdog is difficult
<A> well I cannot judge, although the idea makes sense, the gnosis asumption
<A> if meiers say it is not good then maybe it is true
<A> so the dev has to be cryptographer
<C> gnosis just clearified
<A> again orignal invented stuff for i2p that people tried for years so I do not think gnosis was wrong
<C> cryptographers are hard to come by
<B> I think a crowdfund may bring various developers into the ANC arena. All of which may contribute, but may not all lead to zerocoin implenation. It's a win win
<C> B, how would you do a crowdfunder
<A> it makes sense if number are big enough to resist both factoring method and you use several and according to the paper it is y probabilit one fail and several is y^x and then probability all fail is inversely proportional it all makes sense
<B> That's Y's remit. We've delegated jobs. I'm the i2p guy who does the info gathering so he can do his bit
<A> but again meiers said no and I cannot prove it as I am no cryptographer
<A> only some cryptographer can say idea of gnosis was valid and decide to code it
machico

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:31:35 PM

Another message:

There was one person who was willing to invest 500 Anc last night "C". Even if all we do is bring interest and an increase in value for ANC it may pursuade other developers to join the development team. It maybe that a developer is only able to complete a partial section. This may keep them loyal to the project if they've contributed so much. If we just think of the crowd funding as PR it may not be the revenue generator.

The developers seemed refreshed with the idea of bringing in new blood. It seems like their stuck and they need a nudge into investing their efforts into it again after so long of stuck progress. The great thing is that tgey haven't been idle and have been focusing on projects around the coin itself to improve infrastructure,duch as i2p and the exchange
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:43:36 PM

Whoever the DEVs or the DEV team are, let them come on this thread.

We can chat about the cost of things on the thread

Please encourage them to visit this thread.

I am not a DEV or a technical person, but we need to know the cost of things, so that the Development of ANONCOIN can continue.

If we are paying in BTC for DEV work, then there needs to be some form of ESCROW service.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

OH SORRY,

This is the NEW THREAD here (by Cryptoslave) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1481693

machico

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:41:23 PM

OH SORRY,

This is the NEW THREAD here (by Cryptoslave) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1481693

I know, but he hasn't been active for a while. Maybe he is busy with with work or something.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: