Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:10:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631710 times)
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:17:53 AM

i have no idea whats going on here.

wasnt the 2BTC for this job fully paid?

The coinomi job is fully done. The coinomi team pointed out that there is an error in the IXCoin QT Source Code, That is another job which i was asked to do roughly a year ago which to date has been unpaid.

Ahmed
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 10:22:02 AM

The coinomi job is fully done. The coinomi team pointed out that there is an error in the IXCoin QT Source Code, That is another job which i was asked to do roughly a year ago which to date has been unpaid.

Ahmed

F me, we're talking about a cheap simple 10 minute job!!!

How much to fix the error, Ahmed?  Please be fair and post a BTC address.  Thanks, man!!!!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
PleaseDontFall

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:25:25 AM

Ahmed

How much to fix the error, Ahmed?  Please be fair and post a BTC address.  Thanks, man!!!!

vlad2vlad! please don't ever send any kind of money to Ahmed again! can't you see his trust. He's a convincted scammer who just wanted to take your guys money. He never cared about IXCoin. Please don't send him BTC, it's a waste of money. There are real developers out there who would even be doing this measly task for free in an instant. If he posts an address ignore it and move on. PLEASE
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 10:26:08 AM

cpp is short for c plus plus ....  jeez

strange an old post of mine was deleted from this forum

i wonder why

Just got the urge to ask you if you're having a good hairday.  

Are you having a good hairday?  What about your eyeliner?  I'm trying to picture you with a great hairdo pounding away at your keyboard cursing at idiots on the internets.  Glad I'm not one of them.  Wink

Soooooo...

[Anonymous] Hair pic?  Just one?  Smiley))

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 10:28:03 AM

We're never gonna get this Coinimi Wallet done...

I might as well learn C++ and do it myself cause that's gonna be quicker.  lol

mrbodz

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:39:50 AM

We're never gonna get this Coinimi Wallet done...

I might as well learn C++ and do it myself cause that's gonna be quicker.  lol

SIgh, Vlad, let me put this in simple terms for you. Coinomi is DONE! Finished!, Ready to Launch!

There is nothing to do for coinomi.

I wont do any work on the IXC QT clients because 1) its been almost a year and the client hasnt been adopted, hasnt been paid or been tested. (Which is more then a 10 minute job as you know, why do you think GroundRod moves to ANoncoin?)
mrbodz

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:44:48 AM

Ahmed

vlad2vlad! please don't ever send any kind of money to Ahmed again! can't you see his trust. He's a convincted scammer who just wanted to take your guys money. He never cared about IXCoin. Please don't send him BTC, it's a waste of money. There are real developers out there who would even be doing this measly task for free in an instant. If he posts an address ignore it and move on. PLEASE

Good luck finding someone to re-do the IXC client. domob already quoted about 2BTC to fix the source.
PleaseDontFall

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:03:15 AM

Ahmed

Good luck finding someone to re-do the IXC client. domob already quoted about 2BTC to fix the source.

Good luck trying to fix your terrible reputation Cheesy
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:08:10 AM

This is why we can't have nice things! 

mrbodz

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:13:32 AM

Ahmed

Good luck trying to fix your terrible reputation Cheesy

Thats fine, I dont mind
mrbodz

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:15:39 AM

This is why we can't have nice things! 

It definitely is. As much as i like you vlad, your all just turning this into a joke, i did the job i was paid for to completion, and now you guys are expecting me to go back to work on ixcoin qt, you of all people must remember how much work me, cinnamon and groundrod put into it and no one helped us test it and try and get it to work. We all lost out on our payment for it. And now suddenly you guys are expecting me to do it for peanuts.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 12:06:43 PM

It definitely is. As much as i like you vlad, your all just turning this into a joke, i did the job i was paid for to completion, and now you guys are expecting me to go back to work on ixcoin qt, you of all people must remember how much work me, cinnamon and groundrod put into it and no one helped us test it and try and get it to work. We all lost out on our payment for it. And now suddenly you guys are expecting me to do it for peanuts.

Regarding the QT update, I thought Thomas was gonna pay for That code update.  If I remember correctly that was an update he asked for specifically.  I think it was the 9.xx update.  If you never got paid for that I apologize.  I'll take it up with Thomas, although he hasn't responded to anyone in well over a year.  I lost everything in cryptsy and am now starting over from near zero so there's so little I can do.  I apologize.

Cinnamon, alleviate my sadness of heart by sending me a pic of your hair.  Thx, Cin!  Wink

mrbodz

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:26:48 PM

Regarding the QT update, I thought Thomas was gonna pay for That code update.  If I remember correctly that was an update he asked for specifically.  I think it was the 9.xx update.  If you never got paid for that I apologize.  I'll take it up with Thomas, although he hasn't responded to anyone in well over a year.  I lost everything in cryptsy and am now starting over from near zero so there's so little I can do.  I apologize.

Cinnamon, alleviate my sadness of heart by sending me a pic of your hair.  Thx, Cin!  Wink

Precisely, so do you see a point in me doing more work on it? Whats with you all leaving me neg feedback over it.. A great way to treat your 'Devs'
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 03:06:25 PM

Precisely, so do you see a point in me doing more work on it? Whats with you all leaving me neg feedback over it.. A great way to treat your 'Devs'

I have never left you negative feedback.  But I'm a very stable, controlled individual, I don't know about these other guys.  Cheesy

Seriously, I didn't give you a bad rep.  I need to be outraged for that.  And I gotta say that Deadsea is one of the most balanced people I've ever met and honest too.  I hate to see this kind of thing happen over such a fairly minor error fix. 

Cheers!

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:08:30 PM

who is you all?

so far youve said;

we're all toxic ?

we're all venomous ?

we're all turning this into a joke ?

we all expect you to work for free ?

we have a selective memory ?

none of us can read ?

and now we're all leaving you negative feedback ?

i am stunned you seem to have such disdain for us or whoever it is you are specifically referring to.

please clarify.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 03:26:58 PM

This thread is starting to turn into nuggets 2.0.

I was gonna say Shitcoin but that thread has always been positive and upbeat. 

On a weird sidenote:  It's so surreal not being the one blowing up.  First time EVER!  lol

We'll through this.  Eventually. 

What's important is that we get a pic of cinnamon's hair.  That should come before Coinimi.  Smiley

Nasaki0t0

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:30:25 PM

Hmm, a troll attack against Ahmed. Obviously Zebedee and or someone is F-ing around here. And this isn't Ahmed's first account, someone banned his last account, most likely the same person F-ing around this time.

And if memory serves correctly, Ahmed never got paid for the qt-update cause it couldn't get tested correctly due to the network being held hostage by the uncommunicative high hashers.  Thomas disappeared at the same time and here we are.

So Ahmed is most likely salty cause of the view that he does work and doesn't get paid. If cex would drop that insane high hash, maybe his qt-update could actually get tested.

Other then all that, Ahmed getting mad at the posters here is like getting mad at the people who meet at the water cooler. While the guy in the back is laughing.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 03:49:48 PM

Other top devs got banned for no reason.  Shakezula too.  I always thought there was a reason for that.  But Deadsea has never trolled anyone.  He's a straight shooter.  I gotta say that. 

mrbodz

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:16:25 PM

Hmm, a troll attack against Ahmed. Obviously Zebedee and or someone is F-ing around here. And this isn't Ahmed's first account, someone banned his last account, most likely the same person F-ing around this time.

And if memory serves correctly, Ahmed never got paid for the qt-update cause it couldn't get tested correctly due to the network being held hostage by the uncommunicative high hashers.  Thomas disappeared at the same time and here we are.

So Ahmed is most likely salty cause of the view that he does work and doesn't get paid. If cex would drop that insane high hash, maybe his qt-update could actually get tested.

Other then all that, Ahmed getting mad at the posters here is like getting mad at the people who meet at the water cooler. While the guy in the back is laughing.

I couldnt have aaid it better myself. And yes my problem is at the community as a whole although provoking me was mainly done by deadsea. Not currently going thriugh a great time and being sent messages asking for things like the QT to be fixed while everyone knows i did the work without bring allowed he oppertunity to finish it and without payment doesnt help anyones cause.  From my count thr number of people who corrected what deadsea asked of me? 0 and that was why i glt salty. I'd imagine ive done enough for ixc so far which would entitle me to atleast some basic respect
JPred

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:22:35 PM

Hi guys. sorry to see unhappiness. What is needed? How to do that? I dunno, but I'm happy to be following IXC now on twitter. Its new to me and fun. There is a really nice pic of a bridge on IXC twitter account.

https://twitter.com/ixcoin2014?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw    I hope issues can get worked out somehow.

FREEDOM
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: