Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:18:37 PM

im willing to do the coinomi integration in return for BTC

Ahmed

How much?

2 BTC (To cover the IXC Coinomi integration and the Electrum Server, will also include the old electrum client with it too)
and then 0.24 every month (to cover the 2 servers needed to hosting costs for both electrum servers) * a year?

Ahmed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:33:48 AM

MarkM,

Cryptsy just suspended all withdrawals, indefinitely.

I hope you got all your IXC out.

This is a total and complete loss for me.  3 years of hard work gone.

I'm gonna make someone pay for this.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:36:36 AM

So far I did receive 1.05 BTC (17ckvmvSt8SPEy2DnjtGVpY8p5KK5B9f3c) Link

Website 0.0001 BTC
6 months new block explorer* 55$ = paid 0.1269+0.0001 fee= 0.1270 BTC  Link

Total funds available = 0.9229 BTC

Now we can decide to:
- update the client (1 BTC)
- go for coinomi + electrum
- add IXCoin to Coinwallet.co: 0.25 BTC
(IXCoin accepted: xj65Aseif8XggWnT36nhErjGFsTbysFoUR) Link

Deadsea33, you're like totally turning me on lately.  I know it's been a REALLY loooong time for me so maybe that's why, but still, you're really hot right now.  haha!

Keep it up, brother!  Smiley

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:57:01 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 12:44:51 PM by markm

MarkM,

This is a total and complete loss for me.  3 years of hard work gone.

They suspended all withdrawals and the actual trade engine itself too for a while in an attempt to figure out where all the lag they were experiencing was coming from, but that didn't last long.

Once the trade engine started up again I started withdrawing AXIOM again, again with no problems nor delays. Have not tried IXCoin withdrawals as I still have only level 2 clearance so limited total monthly withdrawal dollar-value, which I could easily exceed trying to with IXCoin or BiTCoin.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:18:54 PM

MarkM,

This is a total and complete loss for me.  3 years of hard work gone.

You wanna say all your coins are on cryptsy? Or what do you mean with complete loss?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
marioborges

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 01:42:38 PM

Hi,
Can someone please inform where to trade IXcoin?
I don't find any place to trade beyond Cryptsy, and cryptsy are with problems  :/
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:55:20 PM

Hi,
Can someone please inform where to trade IXcoin?
I don't find any place to trade beyond Cryptsy, and cryptsy are with problems  :/

No Active Markets. Try here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:59:12 PM

Ixcoin is getting pumped up to 14k satoshi in Cryptsy but nobody is happy. It dropped to less than 1k satoshi in CEX.IO before the IXC/BTC pair was closed.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
marioborges

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:23:00 PM

Hi,
Can someone explain why IXC is out of all markets?
Why we make efforts to apply IXC to some traders?
Nasakiotoes

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:19:44 PM

An updated client makes the most sense. And I am still a little pissed that Ahmed never got the support needed to properly test his update, as that bounty should have already gone his way.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 10:38:41 PM

You wanna say all your coins are on cryptsy? Or what do you mean with complete loss?

Bingo!  Haven't been able to withdraw anything for months.

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:32:41 PM

getting ix back on btce would be the zinger

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:18:25 AM

So far I did receive 1.05 BTC (17ckvmvSt8SPEy2DnjtGVpY8p5KK5B9f3c) Link
(IXCoin donation address: xj65Aseif8XggWnT36nhErjGFsTbysFoUR) Link

Website 0.0001 BTC
6 months new block explorer* 55$ = paid 0.1269+0.0001 fee= 0.1270 BTC  Link

Total funds available = 0.9229 BTC

Now we can decide to:
- update the client (1 BTC)
- go for coinomi + electrum
- add IXCoin to Coinwallet.co (is it secure?): 0.25 BTC

According to the funds available we will decide what to do.

Thanks for your donations. I will use your money carefully.

New block explorer:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/

or if you like a more "ixcoin" link

http://explorer.ixcoin.info

* Explanations of the following discrepancies:

Total coins inferior to 20,999,906

Fairglu answer:

The explorer totals are based on actual transaction output, and AFAICT some miner back in 2013 had a bug for a few blocks, like

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/block.dws?132463
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/block.dws?132466

the second block reused the same coinbase tx, so the first block "lost" its tx and accompanying coin generation (it's an interesting bug, have not encountered it so far... so the explorer is not displaying this tx was "stolen" by another block, it just reassigned it to the other block)

The coinbase in question was spent in this transaction https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ixc/tx.dws?188514.htm

Date of birth not April 29 but May 7 2011
http://darkgamex.ch:2751/address/xYFyUXCf2NSn2LMD9LyXU3F2JMbBpRgvSo

Fairglu answer:

Genesis Block is hard-coded and its coinbase cannot be spent, it was not mined either (https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Genesis_block), so the explorer only looks at the first block when the chain went "live", which is block 1.

------------------------------

New shop accepting IXcoin

http://www.redracingparts.com/english/motorbikesmotorcycles/introducingpages/11/22/payments.php

I must confess the shop is not even good, it is just what I was looking for. Thanks:D

marioborges

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:21:53 AM

Hi,
Can someone explain why IXC is out of all markets?
Why we make efforts to apply IXC to some traders?

Ixcoin is out of all markets for one simple reason: lack of volume.
Exchanges keep wallets and trading as long as there are fees paying the bills.
Last year we reached a max of 7 exchanges (among them Poloniex, C-Cex, Cex)
Eventually all but Cryptsy dropped IXCoin, since the price is very stable, no pumps & dumps if not rarely, no real use (like 99% of coins). Result: no volume.
It's not a speculative coin. It's not even used in the black market.
If you want IXCoin on other exchanges ther are only three ways:
1) Pay to get on it and then arrange fake trading
2) Update IXcoin, create a mobile wallet, give IXCoin a useful feature people needs.
3) Make a multimillionaire campaign to make people know about it and brainwash them.

Now,
option number 3 is not for us,
option number 2 is not the best ... but maybe start trading is not such a bad idea,
option number 1 brings me to the conclusion we need to update the client and then create services able to use IXCoin for what was made for: remittance with lower tx fee.

I am evaluating to spend that 0.9229 BTC left for a client update. What do you think? Right choice? Is there any specific feature to add? (it will be an extra cost, I guess)

Best Regards

Thank's for your explanation.
I Trade for months in CEX.io IXC, sometimes sleeping others with big curves, but always with some movement. IXC is now a mature coin, I guess, trading is the solution for now, otherwise what to do, if there is no structure to use? Keep on a pen and pray for somehere in future something happens? BTC is BTC and look how hard is for people start using.  To use IXC for remittance it's need some kind of parity value.
I ask in Poloniex to get IXC in market, and I've received a note explaining IXC is a premine coin, that's why they don't accept.
Sorry for my english, some errors can come  :/

Regards
Mário
marioborges

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:06:44 AM

At cryptopia and Poloniex I've got this sentence when submitting IXC to trade:
IXcoin(ixc)    Premine too high
What exactly the meaning of ?
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 05:58:33 AM

At cryptopia and Poloniex I've got this sentence when submitting IXC to trade:
IXcoin(ixc)    Premine too high
What exactly the meaning of ?

IXCoin had a pre-mine that was supposed to be used for bounties and such to get things done for the coin.

Apparently some of it was spent on that but apparently there is also some remaining.

Because of the pre-mine. a coin called I0Coin (with a zero not an O) was created with zero pre-mine, and maybe Cryptopia is aware of that because they do list I0Coin.

Poloniex though still has not listed I0Coin, so maybe that is the coin you should be asking them to list, explain that its reason for creation was precisely because IXCoin had a pre-mine.

Both are merged mined coins so miners mining at the right pools were able to acquire both coins, and other foks were free for all these years to choose whether the pre-mine boths them and if it does to choose I0Coin instead of IXCoin.

The dropping of IXCoin price at CEX to 1000 satoshis or lower was in the last moments before they de-listed it, anyone who could not be bothered to move their IXCoins elsehwere to get better prices for them dumped them at insanely low prices, to people who then moved them over to Cryptsy and dumped them there driving the price down at Cryptsy.

Both coins would probably be doing a lot better if Open Transactions had not decided to change their data formats to be incompatible with the existing formats they had used all along, and heopfully will do better again once Open Transactions reaches a final format that will not keep changing, so that we can migrate all existing balances contracts and so on to a new format that will be stable. Of course having "Open Transactions for grandmothers" easy to use Open Transactions clients will also be important.

IXCoin used to be 16 to 18 thousand satishis, 14,000 is still not a full recovery to historic prices. But it has been hit with so much FUD that for a while recently it was even cheaper than I0Coin.

Basically for both coins we are finally starting to come back out of a long extended period of excellent buying opportunity, where for I guess maybe about a couple of years or more one could pick them both up at crazy-low prices. Expect people dumping coins they got at crazy-low prices to suppress the price still for a while maybe but there is NO INFLATION in IXCoin and almost none in I0Coin so both are excellently positioned so still a good buy even when their prices do get back to normal.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 06:09:18 AM

Burning it is crazy, given we can actually get our hands on it at all we should spend it on bounties as was intended.

All these things you or who-ever it was) have been asking for donations for are what the pre-mine should be spent on.

If we cannot get hold of the pre-mine to spend as intended we are surely not going to be handed it to burn?

We need the person who controls its private keys in order to do anything with it at all, unless we make a new core code that re-allocates it or invalidates it or somesuch.

Do we even know how much of it has gone to bounties and such already?

Personally I am not even convinced that being on lots of exchanges is a good thing, as the more exchanges it is on the more chance there is that one of them will screw around such as by threatening to drop it, creating bad press; the more exchanges there are the more of the other coin in the trading pair we need to tie up sitting on exchanges on the buy-side of the order-books. How many bitcoins are you willing to tie up sitting on exchanges in the form of buy offers providing depth and liquidity to IXCoin? I am finding it much easier to provide good buy-sides for coins when they are only on one exchange, having IXCoin be on CEX as well as on Cryptsy is why we had the huge price-implosion lately, CEX decided to screw around trying to convince people the coin was dying and so on, all of which could have been avoided by not being on their exchange in the first place, though maybe being on their pool had not been such a bad thing.

-MarkM-

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 06:19:45 AM

last time i say this,

listen to mark and me

the premine in this one particular case is a minimal consideration,

i hate premined coins however most of this premine is 'unredeemed' at output which means whoever thomas was he never even had access to the coins and may in the future if he has his private keys

there are over a million ix coin mined early that were never redeemed similar to the bitcoin believed to be mined by
'satoshi' ,  I WILL NEVER SUPPORT REWRITE THE CORE OF THE SOURCE TO INVALIDATE ANYONES COINS, PREMINED OR MINED OR ANYTHING,  

it needs to stay as is,

any of these dicks at exchanges who say, ohhhhh the premine is too big,  look at all the other crap and premined coins they have listed,  

drop it  -- ix is the only coin that has a premine that I am personally ok with only because when it was made it was years before the scam coin era, 

two,  the orig. dev actually paid out bounties and if you actually take time to read his real old posts he bought ix for bitcoin from a lot of people

i am not defending him since i think it was kind of a dick move to disappear but if he wanted to cash that premine he had YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO DO IT,

he could do it now, under a fake name,  still the coins sat there ,  get over it everybody

edit one,  tonight i am doing maintainence on my nodes for the other projects i run and adding a few nodes for 'pet' coins of mine,   i had personally a terrible day was in a very bad car accident and am lucky to be alive....my car is nearly destroyed , not able to drive and it is now cold as hell in philly and i have to get a ride to the train back and forth until i figure out how my insurance company is going to screw me--------- i was absolutly miserable about it

...... i was going to sleep all night but after a short nap i got up and started coding, it made me forget my personal issues for a while

i am now compiling nodes for one or two 'pet' coins of mine, and was actually thinking of opening a permanent node for ix coin,  when i read bs like this it makes me want to finish compiling what i am doing , say F' IX AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH IT RIGHT now and go back to bed. ..........

how many of you out there complaining about the premine run permanent nodes and for how many months or years have you done so............i bet the answer is zERO

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 06:38:58 AM

When Open Transactions finally settles on its data and contract formats and we move all the data over to the new format there are now enough IXCoins available that we can easily "freeze" 580k IXCoins to back 580k digiIXC on the Open Transactions server. In fact it is getting to the point already where we may well be able to do that while still also leaving UNfrozen 580k of liquid IXCoins that can be used to "cash out" the digiIXC tokens without unfreezing the frozen coins the tokens represent.

So to worry about the ancient 580k IXC that Thomas pre-mined is relatively silly, considering we will be looking at at least two stashes of that magnitude existing right in plain sight.

In turn, having 580k digiIXC in existence will mean the bandwidth of the pipeline for IXC/digiIXC will be 580k coins wide, that is, people will be able to conduct transactions of up to 580k in a single transaction, which will probably be larger than the bandwidth provided for any other coin except maybe DeVCoin.

(Though so far there have been 250 or 300 millions of digiDVC created, so unless more DVC are "frozen" so as to issue more digiDVC alongside the issuing of more digiIXC, or DeVCoins go up a lot in value, yes digiIXC will be the largest by value even if not in sheer number of digicoin tokens.)

-MarkM-

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:09:08 AM

sounds cool Mark, at least you have capability and are actually doing something

Check out my coin Photon

Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: