Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 09:32:44 AM

I can donate 2 BTC. 

Check your donation address 17ckvmvSt8SPEy2DnjtGVpY8p5KK5B9f3c within the hour.

Kraizi!!!!

Thanks, brother. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nasaki0t0

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:09:43 PM

Hi Deadsea33,

First time caller here. Big fan of your work.

Can you please explain the differences between the two options?

Sincerly yours,
Nasaki0t0

Let's suppose the poll ends in favour of Coinomi / electrum, we have two choices.
If we consider the total cost for the first year, we have:

1 - Ahmed: 2+0.24*12= 4.48 BTC
2 - Coinomi Team*: ~ 3.37+0.67= 4.04 BTC

Which one would you like to choose? Please give your opinion on this.

My opinion? Look at the red numbers: Ahmed makes the work and gets paid once iXcoin is properly integrated in Coinomi, we could use Coinomi servers for electrum. In this way the donations available are enough.

PS The total donation available are now 2.9229 BTC.  Shocked Thanks for your donations.

*communication from coinomi team:
"The fee for incorporating iXcoin into Coinomi is $1,500. This covers the implementation fees for the programmer(s) plus the quality assurance performed by out team. The integration will take 2-3 weeks in average and will be automatically ported to other platforms (such as iOS) as they become available. You can either host the electrum servers (min. 2) or we can host them for you for $25/server/month."

im willing to do the coinomi integration in return for BTC

Ahmed

How much?

2 BTC (To cover the IXC Coinomi integration and the Electrum Server, will also include the old electrum client with it too)
and then 0.24 every month (to cover the 2 servers needed to hosting costs for both electrum servers) * a year?

Ahmed
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 06:19:25 PM

Hahaha, The Nasakiotos are really coming out of the woodwork now. 

Well done...

kraizi

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:24:00 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 08:39:59 PM by kraizi

Let's suppose the poll ends in favour of Coinomi / electrum, we have two choices.

My opinion? Look at the red numbers: Ahmed makes the work and gets paid once iXcoin is properly integrated in Coinomi, we could use Coinomi servers for electrum. In this way the donations available are enough.

PS The total donation available are now 2.9229 BTC.  Shocked Thanks for your donations.

"The fee for incorporating iXcoin into Coinomi is $1,500. This covers the implementation fees for the programmer(s) plus the quality assurance performed by out team. The integration will take 2-3 weeks in average and will be automatically ported to other platforms (such as iOS) as they become available. You can either host the electrum servers (min. 2) or we can host them for you for $25/server/month."

Ahmed

How much?

2 BTC (To cover the IXC Coinomi integration and the Electrum Server, will also include the old electrum client with it too)
and then 0.24 every month (to cover the 2 servers needed to hosting costs for both electrum servers) * a year?

Ahmed

deadsea,

I like your idea to use Ahmed to integrate iXcoin into Coinomi, then use Coinomi servers for electrum.  That gets us the best price of 2.67 BTC for the whole job.  Although you may want to check with Coinomi to see if their price stays the same for the electrum server hosting if they don't do the integration of iXcoin into Coinomi.  Also, will Ahmed "automatically port to other platforms (such as iOS) as they become available".

kraizi

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:43:26 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 08:59:01 PM by kraizi

PLEASE VOTE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319934.0

You got 2 days left
THANKS

Update: the poll is not ended yet, but it seems quite clear the option 'Get on Coinomi and have an Electrum wallet' is going to win. No problem with that: I am not going to use money you gave for something you don't want. A small problem: the update is 400$, get on Coinomi and 1 year payment of the monthly fee to keep electrum running could be a total of 3-4 BTC (donations left are 0.9229 BTC).
Coinomi Team is working on an IOS app (android already released), it would mean to exchange or send/receive/pay right from your phone.

The Coinomi/electrum option is great because it gets us an Android wallet.  This is critical to expand iXcoin's user base.  No coin will flourish without an Android wallet since the real future of crypto will be buying things directly at Point Of Sale (POS) locations.  Android (phone) wallets are the most portable, and are (or will be) used more than Windows for POS transactions.  iOS would fall in the same category as well if you prefer iphones.

Does Coinomi have a Windows wallet?
Does Coinomi get iXcoin back on Shapeshift?

mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:29:51 PM

Ahmed

How much?

Ahmed

deadsea,

I like your idea to use Ahmed to integrate iXcoin into Coinomi, then use Coinomi servers for electrum.  That gets us the best price of 2.67 BTC for the whole job.  Although you may want to check with Coinomi to see if their price stays the same for the electrum server hosting if they don't do the integration of iXcoin into Coinomi.  Also, will Ahmed "automatically port to other platforms (such as iOS) as they become available".

Nope i wont
Nasakiotoes

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:34:57 PM

Not fud but reinforcing the roadmap of where ix needs to go. Tldr we need to go ina direction that massively increases the transactions. Things like android wallets def help.

Gentlemen, if I could butt in here..

Ixcoin, clone of bitcoin, has reached end of coin minting as of over a year ago. ix is a good test subject as it is struggling to maintain interest among the exchanges and miners due to not alot of transaction fees and zero coin reward.

Without a block reward, you are correct that the only incentive to be on a longest chain is so your transaction is confirmed unambiguously.

There are still transaction fees to consider (although obviously not in Iota), otherwise you might argue that bitcoin itself would suffer the same fate of diverging consensus, when the block reward expires.

I am proposing a design where the spenders (of transactions) are the miners. Thus if there isn't a lot of transactions, then there won't be much hashrate on the mining.

I have long stated that I am not interested in developing a coin that is distributed to HODLers. I want to distribute a coin directly to typical users of social media and other internet activities.

So my response to you is that a coin without transaction adoption is going to die. Why should it be any other way.

PLEASE VOTE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319934.0

You got 2 days left
THANKS

Update: the poll is not ended yet, but it seems quite clear the option 'Get on Coinomi and have an Electrum wallet' is going to win. No problem with that: I am not going to use money you gave for something you don't want. A small problem: the update is 400$, get on Coinomi and 1 year payment of the monthly fee to keep electrum running could be a total of 3-4 BTC (donations left are 0.9229 BTC).
Coinomi Team is working on an IOS app (android already released), it would mean to exchange or send/receive/pay right from your phone.

The Coinomi/electrum option is great because it gets us an Android wallet.  This is critical to expand iXcoin's user base.  No coin will flourish without an Android wallet since the real future of crypto will be buying things directly at Point Of Sale (POS) locations.  Android (phone) wallets are the most portable, and are (or will be) used more than Windows for POS transactions.  iOS would fall in the same category as well if you prefer iphones.

Does Coinomi have a Windows wallet?
Does Coinomi get iXcoin back on Shapeshift?

mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:02:30 AM

IOS part
kraizi

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:09:20 AM

IOS part

This is the answer from Coinomi:

"Good to hear that you found a developer to incorporate iXcoin into Coinomi.

Yes, we can provide the hosting for the Electrum servers. We strongly recommend that there are at least 2 Electrum servers running in different physical servers for redundancy, however if you're low in funds you can begin with one and then deploy a second when you get more funds, it's your call. For what it's worth, all coins we host so far have at least 2 Electrum servers running.

Regarding you second question the answer is yes, if we host the Electrum servers for you we will also port the iXcoin integration to other platforms as they become available free of charge."

So, if I got it right, we can give Ahmed the assignment to do what is needed to incorporate iXcoin in Coinomi (2 BTC), once it's done ask Coinomi to host 2 electrum server for 25$/month (~0.67 BTC/year).
If you agree, I would proceed giving Ahmed formal assignment.

REMINDER: get out of Cex.io asap
"Wallets on which the fee will be imposed on January 15th, 2016:
IXC
, DVC, POT, ANC, MEC, WDC, FTC, DGB, USDE, MYR, AUR, DRK"
http://blog.cex.io/news/altcoins-removal-and-multipool-suspension-14762

Sure, go for it.

It sounds like we're getting everything we want for the lowest price.

Ahmed does initial iXcoin integration.
Coinomi sets up and manages 2 electrum servers for a year.
Coinomi integrates iOS and other platforms in the future (free of charge).

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:51:45 PM

Ixcoin needs to get listed on another exchange soon. Now there is no active exchange to buy Ixcoin unless you dare to risk your btc by depositing into Cryptsy.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 04:22:20 PM

Trying to raise 50,000 IXC to help with development.

PM me if you wanna help out.

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 10:28:53 AM

Ahmed will start the job on February. If anyone has a problem with that, let us know.
Probably we will have Coinomi wallet at the end of February.
(If you want it in 2-3 weeks, the cost is ~3.4 BTC instead of 2.

I have a serious problem with that.

I'll come up with the difference. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 10:32:57 AM

Trying to raise 50,000 IXC to help with development.

PM me if you wanna help out.

Cheers!

DONE!

This is the best - most generous crypto community in all Cryptopia

Raised 50,000 IXC [in under 24 hours], more than all the bitcoins ever donated by all the Bitcoin whales [combined].

Thanks for coming together so quickly and I apologize for not being able to pitch in anything myself this time, but I'm down & out [but not defeated].

Coming right at ya, Deadsea33!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:01:49 AM

I'm so impressed with everyone, let's go for another 50,000 IXC.

Put all the Bitcoin millionaires to shame!

Hit me!!!

Nasakiotoes

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:57:30 PM

Why?

And impressive extra fund raising

Ahmed will start the job on February. If anyone has a problem with that, let us know.

kraizi

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:34:40 AM

I was going to suggest Ahmed take his time to do it right, but I guess you're concerned we don't have an active exchange, so we can't wait.  

If we can raise the extra funds to let coinomi do integration that's fine by me, but we need to decide before February or Ahmed will be in limbo on whether to start work or not.  We shouldn't leave him hanging.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:17:30 AM

Why?

And impressive extra fund raising

Cause these next month promises always end up getting pushed out again and again.  And we really need to get IXC up there in some way, technically, before crypto pops which I think will come by March.

Thank you, I do like to impress.  Smiley

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:19:50 AM

I was going to suggest Ahmed take his time to do it right, but I guess you're concerned we don't have an active exchange, so we can't wait.  

If we can raise the extra funds to let coinomi do integration that's fine by me, but we need to decide before February or Ahmed will be in limbo on whether to start work or not.  We shouldn't leave him hanging.

It's decided now.  I raised the money but there is an issue with transferring it.  One way or another - I'll make it happen. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 10:01:20 AM

It's not an issue, unless the Cryptsy-goxxed situation is a minor issue.
They left the building, Vlad.

I just saw that.  Looks like Cryptsy is now officially full Gox.  I just lost everything I worked for the past 3 years. EVERYTHING!!!

As for the 50,885 IXC I raised, I literally watched it cross the blockchain in 2 transactions.  I don't think Cryptsy internal txs show on the blockchain but I could be wrong.

Either way, we're not waiting until March for Electrum and Coinoimi. 

Pull the trigger, Deadsea, make the down payment to Coinomi to get things going, and give me a couple weeks to figure out how I'm gonna raise the rest.  I'll get it done somehow!!!

JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:20:26 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 05:31:38 PM by JPred

I must be so lucky guys, I've pulled out my last IXC (not much but nonetheless, and the very last coin to extract too) last week and had nothing left in account. Somehow luck is on my side - this time around anyhow. I hope everyone who lost coin can recover somehow and we'll all make it through.

FREEDOM
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: