Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:22:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631710 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:55:56 AM

You're an idiot.

Edit: Just sold the remaining few k ixcoins I held. Someone should put them to good use.

Hahahahaaaa.

I absolutely believe you.  

Just like I said, truly stupid people never see the truth and do all they can to avoid it.  

lol...how exciting to see stupid in action.  I'm gonna be looking for you in a few short months.  Gloating is also lots of fun.  I hope you had like a ton of ixCoin to sell.  That would make it tons of fun for me.  Hahahaaa.

Dude, I'm not the one who is the biggest ixcoin bag holder here. This crown goes to you. Congrats on losing all your money!

My average price for ixCoin is around 8,000 Satoshi.

So even now with this huge drop my 65 Bitcoins are still worth about 40 Bitcoins but since Bitcoin has quadrupled in price my fiat profit has at least doubled.

Your shitbag DigitalCoin investment is down over 95% in very real Bitcoins and very real absolute dollar terms.

So yeah, your bag is now nearly totally empty.  Time to double down on you DGC, bro!  lol.

Now you know the real definition of a bagholder. 

It's you! 

Bhahahaahhaaaaaa. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:57:13 AM

You're an idiot.

Edit: Just sold the remaining few k ixcoins I held. Someone should put them to good use.

Hahahahaaaa.

Just like I said, truly stupid people never see the truth and do all they can to avoid it.  

lol...how exciting to see stupid in action.  I'm gonna be looking for you in a few short months.  Gloating is also lots of fun.  I hope you had like a ton of ixCoin to sell.  That would make it tons of fun for me.  Hahahaaa.

Dude, I'm not the one who is the biggest ixcoin bag holder here. This crown goes to you. Congrats on losing all your money!

But I'm thrilled you sold the only alt coin which has kept up with Bitcoin over the last 6 months.

Mhuwaaahahhahaa.

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:02:59 AM

You're an idiot.

Hahahahaaaa.

But I'm thrilled you sold the only alt coin which has kept up with Bitcoin over the last 6 months.

Mhuwaaahahhahaa.

This notion is wrong and even if it wasn't I'd drop all coins that are no longer actively maintained. Ixc is like a ghost coin. Halloween is over. Resurrection is over. Let it rest in peace.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 01:11:18 AM

Here's my trades to back up the sudden 40% drop and the remaining 30% drop which was also very quick at less than 10 days.

Notice the consistent 3,000 sell blocks (I was buying) when the coin was being driven down to 4200.  These sell blocks were popping up within 30 minutes of each other and always around 3,000.  A couple times they were executed as 2 orders but the time will show they were within seconds of each other.

The ~40% drop in under 4 days.

The next 2 day dip:  10/31 - 11/01.

Final drop, which took the longest:  6 days.

The quick rebound!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 01:15:34 AM

You're an idiot.

Hahahahaaaa.

Mhuwaaahahhahaa.

This notion is wrong and even if it wasn't I'd drop all coins that are no longer actively maintained. Ixc is like a ghost coin. Halloween is over. Resurrection is over. Let it rest in peace.

This notion is wrong?

Hahahaaaa.

Can you do simple math?  DigitalCoin is down 95% in the last 5-6 months.  This is a fact.

ixCoin is at the same Bitcoin price level as it was when I got here 6 months ago.  I can post pics of my first buy orders from vircurex if you want.

So ixCoin is now up quadruple in dollar terms while in the same timeframe your services community coin, DigitalCoin is down 95% and going lower on a daily basis just like I said 80% ago.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:27:08 AM

Yawn. DGC is holding up pretty well lately, I'm surprised. But community or not, ixc has no dev. It's a dead horse you are beating there.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 01:32:48 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 02:57:21 AM by Vlad2Vlad

To all the doubters here's my very first ixCoin purchases.  The price today is actually higher than it was 5-6 months ago and if you take into account the rise in Bitcoin I would be up quadruple but my later buys raised my average to 8,000 so I'm only up about double in fiat terms.

The first Picture, My first buy orders were in USD, but it wasn't much.  Then, 6-8 weeks later I started buying heavily using Bitcoins after seeing the positive correlation with Bitcoin.  ixCoin price had dipped to an all-time low when Bitcoin dipped to $68 (in ~ July) and oddly enough, as most alt coins sky rocketed, ixCoin dipped to an all-time low along with Bitcoin which is when I realized it was positively correlated to Bitcoin.

My first IXC buys which were in USD.

ixCoin buys in Bitcoins commence.  Note:  My first ~300,000 ixCoins were purchased at ~5,000 Satoshi.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 01:37:09 AM

Yawn. DGC is holding up pretty well lately, I'm surprised. But community or not, ixc has no dev. It's a dead horse you are beating there.

Lately?  Like in the last hour?

Hahahaaaa.

DGC was at around 4,400 yesterday and I looked an hour ago and it was at 3,300.

That's down ~20% in one single day.  That's not holding up.  That's a total collapse.

And just like I called the last decimal place which DGC added just as I predicted I'm also calling for a new decimal place to be added in the next few weeks.  That would mean DGC will have dropped 99%.

But hey, you have the community.  You must have voted for that community organizer guy if you're that much into the community and enjoy losing everything you got.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:38:39 AM

If you haven't noticed, there is noone here that you need to convince.

Maybe this will help you understand:

It doesn't matter how much you want to continue riding beating a dead horse is not going to get you anywhere.

If something is already done and over with there is no point in still talking about it.

If something is already broken there is no point in trying to use it.
Someone breaks up with there girl/boyfriend and continues to bitch about them to there friends weeks later. That person is beating a dead horse, the relationship is over there is no point in thinking about it since the matter is already resolved with you having broken up.

Relationship = dead horse
Bitching about it = beating it

Trying over and over to start your car after you've been in an accident where it is clear that the car is not going to work.

Broken Car = dead horse
Trying to start it = beating it"

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:39:14 AM

So you only lost half your Bitcoins in the last two months?  What a trading genius.  We can all hope to do that well someday.   Too bad for all those people who simply held Bitcoins they now only have 100% of the Bitcoins they held.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 01:49:29 AM

So you only lost half your Bitcoins in the last two months?  What a trading genius.  We can all hope to do that well someday.   Too bad for all those people who simply held Bitcoins they now only have 100% of the Bitcoins they held.

I lost nearly half in the last 30 days, and it was due to one fluke, manipulated event which allowed me to buy another 100,000 ixCoin at dirt cheap prices.

Take away that 1 event and I'd be up quadruple.  But like I said, in dollar terms, I'm up.

Show me any other alt which is up double in fiat terms over the last 6 months.

And don't show me some 2 week old coin.  I wanna see a coin that has survived the bitcoin slaughter for the past 6 months.  There is none.  And it will only get worse.

And don't worry about ixCoin, that selloff, whatever caused it has not occurred again and it did not occur before I was on here shouting about ixCoin being positively correlated. 

So I feel maybe I caused the selloff to happen but I really have no proof.

Like I said, what's $50 in the life of even the most broke person.  Why not give it a shot given how well ixCoin has held up over the past 6 months compared to all the other alt coins.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 01:51:07 AM

If you haven't noticed, there is noone here that you need to convince.

Maybe this will help you understand:

It doesn't matter how much you want to continue riding beating a dead horse is not going to get you anywhere.

If something is already done and over with there is no point in still talking about it.

If something is already broken there is no point in trying to use it.
Someone breaks up with there girl/boyfriend and continues to bitch about them to there friends weeks later. That person is beating a dead horse, the relationship is over there is no point in thinking about it since the matter is already resolved with you having broken up.

Relationship = dead horse
Bitching about it = beating it

Trying over and over to start your car after you've been in an accident where it is clear that the car is not going to work.

Broken Car = dead horse
Trying to start it = beating it"

Hahhaaaaaa.

That was funny.  Thanks for the funny.

Ok, now I feel bad I laughed at your misfortune.  Buy just $50 worth of ixCoin and all will be well.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:52:14 AM

Why not give it a shot given how well ixCoin has held up over the past 6 months compared to all the other alt coins.

It got pumped later than others but it has lost 80% of its value against Bitcoin.  Amazing.  Hell if you just gave me your Bitcoins I would promise to give you back 50% to 75% in two months and that would be a superior "investment".
disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 01:55:15 AM

You can turn it around and look at it this way: Ixcoin is a very old, yet unestablished and worthless coin. All this time, and close to its maximum of mined coins and still nothing to show for it. I'd go with some of the alts any time. At least they show some potential.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:25:06 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 02:55:14 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Here's my last pic from vircurex.

AAAHHHHH, those were the good old days.  Not a single soul on the planet saw the positive correlation and it was just me accumulating ixCoin and sometimes I found a nice fat 50,000 block.  This went away the second I started opening my big mouth just days after I did these last buys.  

If I had kept my mouth shut I'm certain my average would be 5,000 Satoshi instead of 8,000 and I'd have 5% instead of a petty, paltry 3% of ixCoin which may or may not equal zero in the coming year.  lol.

And what do I get for trying to help people?  Oh yeah, I'm constantly called crazy, insane and accused of being a pumper.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:28:47 AM

You can turn it around and look at it this way: Ixcoin is a very old, yet unestablished and worthless coin. All this time, and close to its maximum of mined coins and still nothing to show for it. I'd go with some of the alts any time. At least they show some potential.

Hey, at least now you're being rational and making a plausible argument.

You make a good point as nobody knows what will happen in 15 months when ixCoin is out of coins.  It could collapse to zero or it could sky rocket.

But I ask again:  What have you got to lose, besides the obvious $50, if you invest just $50 in ixCoin?

Put my mind to rest and do it.  Do just $10 and I'll sleep that much better tonight.  Seriously. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:32:40 AM

Why not give it a shot given how well ixCoin has held up over the past 6 months compared to all the other alt coins.

It got pumped later than others but it has lost 80% of its value against Bitcoin.  Amazing.  Hell if you just gave me your Bitcoins I would promise to give you back 50% to 75% in two months and that would be a superior "investment".

You're gonna give me back 50% in 60 days?

Seriously?  That would make you a better investor then buffet.  That would make you a better investor than me.  

Yes, me.

What could you possibly invest in to have that kind of confidence?  I could invest in Bitcoin, a few stock options I feel good about and maybe an alt coin or two but definitely not have the confidence to promise 50%+ in just 2 months.

Such a short time horizon can become quite a challenge as unpredictable events, beyond your control, can occur.

You wanna share your investment ideas?  

I'll share mine:  ixCoin.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:35:43 AM

Not 150% to 200% just 50% to 75% of what you send me.   It still would have done better than ixCoin. Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:43:21 AM

Not 150% to 200% just 50% to 75% of what you send me.   It still would have done better than ixCoin. Smiley

Lol, oh I get it.

You're not guaranteeing 50% profit in 60 days but you're gonna give me back 50% of anything I give you.

So I give you $10,000, you then promise to give me back $5,000 in 2 months.

Hahhaahaaaa.

Hey, I didn't know you had a sense of humor.  

Got me!

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:44:44 AM

Well you seemed proud of only losing half your Bitcoins this could be up to 50% better (only a 25% loss) of course to make it fun you won't know until 60 days later how little you lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: