Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:51:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631710 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 02:52:02 AM

Well you seemed proud of only losing half your Bitcoins this could be up to 50% better (only a 25% loss) of course to make it fun you won't know until 60 days later how little you lost.

Just curious, but do you own any ixCoin?  Like at least 5,000 ixCoins? 

I hope you own more but 5,000 would make me happy.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:53:11 AM

No.  My curiosity in IxCoin is the abrupt end of subsidy and likely the network collapse that comes with it.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 03:06:25 AM

No.  My curiosity in IxCoin is the abrupt end of subsidy and likely the network collapse that comes with it.

What?  You think ixCoin will go to zero and the network will collapse when they run out of coins?

Why?  I mean, I'd say, on the surface, there's an 80% chance or that happening and a 20% chance that it will survive but you have to look deeper into it.

And what if you're wrong.  There's at last a 20% margin of error simply because this is all so new.  Isn't that kind of margin of error worth putting just $50 at risk?

It's just $50, man.  Seriously, so you don't go out to dinner once this month and you've got yourself at least 5,000 ixCoins.

Not a bad deal.  You don't wanna be the pizza guy, the guy who now paid over $4 million for a pizza.  Just spend $50 and put your mind at ease.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:13:24 AM

Do you reread your posts and then feel sad at what you have become.  It is like one of those ebook hucksters, or late night real-estate informericals.  "It is only $50".   If I want to gamble I will throw some coins on Satoshi's Dice.  IXC has absolutely nothing.  No development, no advantage over Bitcoin, no services, no merchant adoption, not even any hype.   Hell it doesn't even have any of the hundreds of code improvements and patches that could be copied from Bitcoin over the last couple years (leveldb, multi-sig support, encrypted wallet, improved memory performance, p2sh, etc).  It is going nowhere.  Maybe you trick some noobs into being the greater fool so you can unload your worthless coins on them for a profit but honestly is that going to make you feel good?  Net-net nothing has been created.  Your win comes at their loss or if you don't find the "greater fool" you ARE the greater fool the person who sold you those tokens nets a profit off your loss.

Your "it is only $50" routine comes off as a worn out used car salesman.  I will pass.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:19:37 AM

Ixcoin, the new charity coin for Vlad. Please, support this poor lad!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 03:22:12 AM

Ixcoin, the new charity coin for Vlad. Please, support this poor lad!

Now you're right back to being a douche.

I take it back, I hope you don't buy any ixCoin.

And see, this is what I meant.  I paid probably an extra 20 Bitcoins for my ixCoins just Because I kept telling people to buy it and in some cases I managed to convince people with rational thought, trust and logic.

And what do I get in return?  Mockery, from sheep like you.

But rest assured, the fool mocks the truth even as it tramples over its lifeless body.

Enjoy the coming stampede, it will certainly be too little too late for you.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 03:25:26 AM

I just realized something interesting.

I have unwittingly but rather effectively hijacked this ixCoin thread.

Does this means I have also essentially hijacked ixCoin [the currency] as well?

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 06:39:53 AM

Don't let them FUD you to death, I just went to a browser-tab where I had coinmarketcap.com, to see whether Ixcoin is even dead enough to not be one of the top thirty cryptocoins.

It was number fourteen.

Until I pressed reload, whereupon it became number 13. Lucky for some? Wink

Ixcoin reloaded for the win!

All the talk about it not being latest code is mostly some kind of code-feitshism I think, there is no big hurry, the longer folks allow it to be picked up cheap and mined at lower difficulty than it otherwise might, that is good for people who don't feel they have a big enough chunk of them yet to be ready to make large open moves with it. All the merged mined coins are going to be upgraded based on I0Coin, it is mostly a question of in which order/sequence they will be upgraded. If no one is in a big enough hurry to make bounties sufficient to motivate the upgrading to happen quickly maybe it will wait until a coder who can do it has accumulated enough of a particular coin to feel that it is time to upgrade it. It will happem someday, or some year, or one of these decades anyway, heck maybe before the end of the century!

These Johnny Come Lately coins are all about rush rush rush hurry hurry hurry, often because hustlers gotta hustle and they need a fast pump so they can do a fast dump. Such coins haven't been around long enough for users to feel confident they will still be around in even just a few years, maybe.

Looks like Ixcoin just slipped ahead of megacoin by a nose, maybe it will be neck and neck or a bunch of eskimo snogging for a while, we'll see...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 08:33:08 AM

Don't let them FUD you to death, I just went to a browser-tab where I had coinmarketcap.com, to see whether Ixcoin is even dead enough to not be one of the top thirty cryptocoins.

It was number fourteen.

Until I pressed reload, whereupon it became number 13. Lucky for some? Wink

Ixcoin reloaded for the win!

All the talk about it not being latest code is mostly some kind of code-feitshism I think, there is no big hurry, the longer folks allow it to be picked up cheap and mined at lower difficulty than it otherwise might, that is good for people who don't feel they have a big enough chunk of them yet to be ready to make large open moves with it. All the merged mined coins are going to be upgraded based on I0Coin, it is mostly a question of in which order/sequence they will be upgraded. If no one is in a big enough hurry to make bounties sufficient to motivate the upgrading to happen quickly maybe it will wait until a coder who can do it has accumulated enough of a particular coin to feel that it is time to upgrade it. It will happem someday, or some year, or one of these decades anyway, heck maybe before the end of the century!

These Johnny Come Lately coins are all about rush rush rush hurry hurry hurry, often because hustlers gotta hustle and they need a fast pump so they can do a fast dump. Such coins haven't been around long enough for users to feel confident they will still be around in even just a few years, maybe.

Looks like Ixcoin just slipped ahead of megacoin by a nose, maybe it will be neck and neck or a bunch of eskimo snogging for a while, we'll see...

-MarkM-

Lol, great points. 

Number 13 ain't bad for a coin that has been dead for a long time as I am still being told by ignorant haters even today.

But I had to laugh at your comment about waiting on the code updates so people can pick up more ixCoin while the difficulty is low(er).

Lol, it would take most miners a few years to mine what they could buy with just 1 Bitcoin.  But I do get your point, most of these SHA256 crypto coins can be mined much more now before they get the updates done (i.e. i0Coin).

And as The Bitcoin effect kills and mercilessly pile drives 99% of the alt coins into the ground, our positively correlated ixCoin should simply and automatically keep climbing the up the coin market-cap ladder almost by default.

And if that's not proof that my positive correlation theory is sound and correct then I've got nothing more to add.

Wait, I do have something more to add.  I always do.

But I digress...

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 08:39:06 AM

Do you agree on this possible scenario? -> On Jan 2014 Feathercoin and Ixcoin will have the same value.

Why did you choose BeakCoin, err, Feathercoin?  I mean, there's plenty of other "top ranked" popular and totally pointless and worthless CrapCoins out there which are perceived as important or valuable by the sheep.

I am still shocked at what a worthless and ridiculously stupid coin FearherCoin has always been and the fact it was actually worth anything.  I mean, that coin doesn't even offer a iota of imagination or creativity.  NUGGETS is a better coin and that's a total CrapCoin.

It goes to show you what good timing can get you in life.

But Feathercoin, just like all the other clones, err, CoinMutts, is negatively correlated to Bitcoin, which means it will get denutted and euthanized which means that by January, ixCoin should be well above the number 7 spot as all the other coins approach the Dark Abyss of the CoinOblivion.

There should be a PaleHorseCoin, a ReaperCoin or a HadesCoin to take all these dead CoinMutts off the Digital Highway.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 12:57:31 PM

Here's an interesting experiment.

Like an hour ago ixCoin was around 4200 Satoshi and DigitalCoin was around 4200 Satoshi.

DGC and IXC are at ~parity.

-  But DGC has only half of the coins outstanding as IXC but to even things out DGC does print more coins per day than IXC, but also let's keep in mind ixCoin does inflate at twice the rate as Bitcoin so we should be about even there.

-  To further even things out, or in slight favor of DGC, DGC is a much more popular coin and offers tons of services and has a very active and popular dev.

-  DGC also has a very marketable and popular name which is very easily recognized by many miners and investors.  While ixCoin is recognized by many, the majority believe it's either a dead coin or a worthless dying coin.

-  DGC also has plans for the near future like the soon to open cryptoAve exchange where DGC will be used as the major base currency with which to buy other alt coins.

-  DGC also has all the code updates and even has encryption for their wallet.  Actually, I'm pretty sure ixCoin is the only alt coin on the planet with no encryption.

-  Finally, DGC is down about 95% over the past 6 months which one would take to mean it's at a bottom and cannot possibly go any lower, which means it can only go higher from here - while ixCoin is at par on a Bitcoin basis and barely down in dollar terms over the same 6 months timeframe so looking at all the other alts, ixCoin may be way overdue for a massive correction.

So this will be a great test of my Bitcoin Effect theory.  Let's see what happens as Bitcoin goes higher [or lower] to these two coins even though on paper one would easily choose DigitalCoin over ixCoin but I have done the highly unpopular and "crazy" thing and have chosen ixCoin.

Let the game begin!

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:02:37 PM

If you can see the advantages and disadvantages of given coins, you can still turn around and invest in a "better" coin. If you want to bet on ixcoin's future, fine. But please stop your whining here and begging people to put 50$ in a useless coin. You are begging people to buy ixcoin because you are too proud to admit you messed up? Seriously? Can you see how pathetic it sounds? I strongly believe in the coins I invested because people develop goods and services for them. It doesn't mean they will be up all of the time, but a coin with no services is merely speculation. There are other effects but the bitcoin effect by the way. One of them is the Veblen effect or Veblen goods. Also, Fpgas and even Asics have been announced for scrypt coins so I wouldn't bet on your all scrypt will suffer theory either. Finally, what goes up can come down. Btc maybe 1000 bucks next September, but it doesn't mean it's a one way street.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 04:58:32 PM

If you can see the advantages and disadvantages of given coins, you can still turn around and invest in a "better" coin. If you want to bet on ixcoin's future, fine. But please stop your whining here and begging people to put 50$ in a useless coin. You are begging people to buy ixcoin because you are too proud to admit you messed up? Seriously? Can you see how pathetic it sounds? I strongly believe in the coins I invested because people develop goods and services for them. It doesn't mean they will be up all of the time, but a coin with no services is merely speculation. There are other effects but the bitcoin effect by the way. One of them is the Veblen effect or Veblen goods. Also, Fpgas and even Asics have been announced for scrypt coins so I wouldn't bet on your all scrypt will suffer theory either. Finally, what goes up can come down. Btc maybe 1000 bucks next September, but it doesn't mean it's a one way street.

There are so many things wrong with your post I don't know where to start.

Oh, ASICS for scrypt?  Man, I've been hearing that all year.  I'll bet you anything you won't see any production ASICS for scrypt in the next 12 months and maybe even later and it will be too late by then.

What good are services for a coin if it constantly goes down?  DGC and all scrypt coins don't go up all the time the way you're saying it, they don't go up hardly any time and over the last 6 months have gone down nearly non-stop.

Do you realize how sad you look peddling your dying coin on another thread instead of realizing it has no chance, cutting your losses instead of flushing more good money after bad, and moving to a coin like ixCoin has a positive correlation?

And finally, you really think I'm begging people to buy $50 of ixCoin for me?  

Hahahaaa.  Let's see, what do I get?  

-  I get no promotion.  I get no fees or profit cuts if I'm right.

-  I do NOT sell my ixCoins so I get no profits from any possible tiny and temporary spike in price.

-  But what I have done is I have paid at least 20 Bitcoin more for my ixCoins over the past 6 months due to the price Being driven up by the very same guys I convince to buy some coins.

So then, why would a guy purposely sacrifice his personal money to give people advice?  

Hmmmm, this is a tough one given we're in the land of scammers and trolls.

I go around telling people to buy $10, or $50 worth, if they can afford to lose it, because I feel very bad talking to people day in and day out and fully believing that ixCoin will be the next great thing and I would have to be a selfish, cold animal to not tell people about it.  And I would have to be a greedy animal to wait 6 months until I'm done loading up the truck.

So I started telling people about ixCoin from the day when my convictions were strong enough, about 4-5 months ago so nearly from day 1.  And I did it cause I know that the governments of the world and the banks will hijack these top currencies and they will enslave the masses with them and I see that nobody sees this and I feel very sad for everyone and then I think that maybe, just maybe if I'm right and these people buy just a few thousand ixCoins then maybe they can make a million bucks and if they can sell that just in time, before they digitize all assets and put everyone on a global lockdown then maybe a few more human souls will have a chance to escape the hell that's coming or at least have enough money to get out of debt and have a better chance or help out their friends and family members.

I know, that possibility didn't even cross your mind but if you look at my trades which I have posted on here you will see i haven't sold any coins and I did end up paying higher prices so then I either genuinely care about human beings I've never met before or I must just be crazy and love the idea of spending an extra 20 Bitcoins I can't afford because I'm over educated and unemployed.

The saddest thing is...in the end, I'm not sure any of this will even matter - cause this time, there will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:06:50 PM

You should get into writing. Then again, I stopped reading halfway through though. Boring.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:12:04 PM

This is a bit premature but as of a few minutes ago ixCoin was at 4400 Satoshi while DGC keeps bleeding [as expected] and has now breached 4,000 Satoshi [as expected] sitting at 3999 and preparing to swan dive below 3000 in the next 48 hours on its way to adding another decimal place and hitting that wondrous 99% loss mark.

But hey, DGC has services.  Can't beat that.  You'll love in a box under a bridge but your worthless coin will have services.  Oh yeah, and a community.  lol.  A broke community.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:15:06 PM

You should get into writing. Then again, I stopped reading halfway through though. Boring.

I would stop reading too after so many sickening facts about how DGC is dying and has no chance.

Good luck with the community and services thing.  Lol, I've heard a lot of people are buying Bitcoin for the services and community. 

Bhahahhaahaaaa. 

The things I hear sometimes makes me wonder if I'm crazy or if the world has gone mad and stupid.

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:18:00 PM

DGC will do fine. And even if it doesn't - unlike you, I'm less than 5% into DGC. I'm just here for the fun and entertainment experiencing your desperation. Keep it coming!

Edit: If I was you, I would seek some professional help. Your posts show how split-up a personality you have. Go back and read it all again.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:24:35 PM

DGC will do fine. And even if it doesn't - unlike you, I'm less than 5% into DGC. I'm just here for the fun and entertainment experiencing your desperation. Keep it coming!

DGC is down 95% and shows no signs of slowing down, let alone stopping.

But I'm glad you've at least now accepted the possibility, if not the certainty, that DGC is dead without an active plan.

I'm not here for entertainment anymore than I buy stocks for ententsimeht, I'm here to make money and any coin which no longer fits the investment criteria is sold at any cost and the money is moved elsewhere.

It's not easy but twice now I've had to dump a ShitCoin and move it to a better coin which was ixCoin.  I lost 80% on ADT, some 200 LTC and I lost some 60% or roughly another 200 LTC on COL.  And I bought both of those when LTC was 21-22000. So that makes my losses in those 800 in today's cheaper LTC's.

So I know what it feels like to buy shitty negatively correlated coins and I manned up and dumped them the second I saw what was happening and I will not make the same mistake again.

And if something material would change regarding ixCoin I would dump it too and move on. 

That's how men do. 

disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:25:33 PM

Why do you invest in such shitcoins? COL? ADT? Did you have another of your visions? Or did God tell you buy ADT just like he/she/it told you to invest in ixc? -facepalm-
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:31:20 PM

Edit: If I was you, I would seek some professional help. Your posts show how split-up a personality you have. Go back and read it all again.

Funny, when my CPA saw my investments and some of the money I've lost he told my dad:  Mr Vlad,  I have never seen anything like this in my 30 year career, your son needs professional help.  

That really cracked me up.  There's definitely a significant, nay, huge chance I'm gonna come out looking like a foolish nut-job when this is all said and done in the next few months.  And to be honest, the thought does worry and scare me a bit but I cannot ignore what I see as obvious facts.  

At least I don't have to wait too long to find out how wrong, how crazy or how right I am.

Thank God for that light at the end of this tunnel. Let's get it over with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: