Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Did I miss the Pilot Launch announcement? If I'm not mistaken, he was supposed to be this week.

Hi!
Do You mean the pilot that they was going to launch at the end of the previous month directly with pilot program MTOs? That was announced anywhere or only in the telegram by Andre Flores? 

I tried to look around on their social media and telegram channel and it looks like they didn't launch it yet so maybe in the next few days because they didn't says an exact date of the launch.

Found it! It is mentioned in the Final version of White Paper in the roadmap in the "Key Dates" chapter (page 16 of the WP).
So pilot launch was planned long ago as a key date and also this one is the last before the Public Product Launch (1/30/2019).
It`s strange that we had not any announcements about it yet.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Reading the white paper is really realistic. The idea on rapidly scale the business by money tranfer operator is good.. I will support this project
Correct because almost every details about ZED network is written on the Whitepaper and if you have any technical question then you can ask on their official telegram channel.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

ZED increasingly gets on the radar of various rating sites. I think the project has a great future.
If you gave a link to these sites, I would be grateful to you. I would familiarize myself with the conclusions of the project.
Oh sure. I found the project on the following rating sites:
https://icobench.com/ico/zed
https://icorating.com/ico/zed/
Wow! This is really amazing, thank you so much for sharing this kind of amazing information to us. I hope we all continue to help each other especially sharing information about this ICO and also by sharing to our world how this ICO will be amazing in the near future once the Zed network team finish their projects.

This is helpful reading the information knowledge the promoters of this project. Looking forward to know more about the flows of  ZED network
When I try to google ZED network I see a lot of ratings sites in the results but the ratings are too low even though the project is legit and well planned maybe its because of the token sale taking a bit long.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

I have read that "ZED transactions require no mining and cost only 1%" does it mean that ZED will provide their own supercomputers to process all transactions?
I think it is not. ZED uses the Stellar network, and is not an independent blockchain.

According to Stellar Network Overview on the developer's website, it is mentioned that using the Stellar network, you can build mobile wallets, banking tools, smart devices that pay for themselves, and just about anything else you can dream up involving payments! So, I think ZED Network will use their nodes network.

I'm new in Stellar network and I don't know how they process every transactions but I will try to do my own research about it, anyway thanks for answering my query  Wink

Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

I have read that "ZED transactions require no mining and cost only 1%" does it mean that ZED will provide their own supercomputers to process all transactions?
I think it is not. ZED uses the Stellar network, and is not an independent blockchain.

According to Stellar Network Overview on the developer's website, it is mentioned that using the Stellar network, you can build mobile wallets, banking tools, smart devices that pay for themselves, and just about anything else you can dream up involving payments! So, I think ZED Network will use their nodes network.

I'm new in Stellar network and I don't know how they process every transactions but I will try to do my own research about it, anyway thanks for answering my query  Wink

Indeed. We need to research more for us to know better the flows of this project.. to promote and advertise  the project very well.
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

ZED network is definitely different from other ICOs! Most of others just do massisve marketing but forget about the main thing - developing the product according to roadmap.
You are really right with that but because of that this ICO really under appreciated and under valued but we are so lucky that we discover this ICO and soon in the near future Zed network will be able to launch slowly their project and a lot of people gonna be really into it.
good to hear that. we are now on private sale stage. how do you think it is important to find institutional investors for ZED, for example banks or governments?

Is ZED token is really beneficial to the holders?  How it become profitable? Looking forward for more investor to invest to the project
well if more and more MTOs join ZED Network then ZED token will be in big demand. That is one the reason to hold ZED token.
You're right and ZED network also offers great bonuses for their token holders, it is a long term goal of investment and if things do good according to their plans then you might be relaxing and stop working for the rest of your life.

Nadia_l

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

And one more interesting thing that left to discover is about ZED token`s price.
In the WP and ZED Investor Deck it is written that prince per token = $0.05 while in the Telegram channel CEO Alan Safahi wrote that "ZED tokens are fixed at US$0.03 / token for the foreseeable future (hence we are considered stable coin)."
So where is the mistake? 
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

ZED tokens are very beneficial to hold. If you are a member of the first or second phase, then you expect awesome bonuses. Here is information from whitepaper:
"We wish to reward early investors (Batch 1 and 2 investors only) who do not sell their tokens with additional rewards for holding on to their ZED tokens for up to 3 years as follows:

Hold all ZED tokens for 1 year after General Offering: Receive 10% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 2 years after General Offering: Receive 30% bonus in ZED tokens
Hold all ZED tokens for 3 years after General Offering: Receive 60% bonus in ZED tokens"

This is a great offer for all token holders who believes in ZED network but I wonder where would this bonus tokens will came if the total token supply is fix? Do they have tokens locked solely for this purpose?
After reading ZED Network Whitepaper I guess this will be the answer to your question.

ZED will issue 100 Billion Tokens with the following distribution ensured by smart contracts inspected and certified by an independent third party auditor to be selected prior to General Offering:

- Sell 5 Billion Tokens in a Private and General Offerings to raise money for operations, Sales & marketing, software & technology, reserves & liquidity and growth & expansion

- Reserve 16 Billion Tokens for future offering to MTOs for liquidity

- Retain 15 Billion Tokens to pay for staff, management, executives, advisors & board Members

- Allocate 49 Billion Tokens for community programs, rewards, partnership deals and investments in startups in the developing countries

- Unlock 15 Billion Tokens for sale on a predetermined, scheduled basis as outlined below:

This information is under Token Distribution page 13 of their Whitepaper, check it HERE

I read the white paper is give me more idea and knowledge about the project. How it become more ptofitable?

Good info you have there fella! looks like ZED has a lot of reserve tokens for future purposes like giving extra coin for the token holders. There are lot of money transfer operator around the world that could use the platform and that would be the reason for the demands of ZED tokens so it is one of the profitable project nowadays.

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

I am not sure I understand how ZED works. Is it a currency running on a blockchain or how does it work? It is not proof of stake?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:48:57 PM

I think this team is not hurry anywhere. They want to show working product before end of ICO and attract new investors by that.

That could be the reason but they need to prepare some marketing strategy along the way because the market is so volatile that no one can exactly predict what would happen and it gives big impact to any ICO because those potential investors are locking their portfolio and very doubtful on investing in any project.

Nadia_l

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

I am not sure I understand how ZED works. Is it a currency running on a blockchain or how does it work? It is not proof of stake?

As it is stated in the WP ZED is built on top of Stellar platform with connectivity to BTC  and ETH methods of payment.
It is running on the top of the Stellar blockchain with all of the specs of its technology but ZED team plan to host their own instance of Stellar Core in order to submit transactions without depending on a third party, have more control over whom to trust and validate the identity of the ZED token holder.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

I believe the ZED netwirk has the potential to grow. A project with really great propect and opportunity in the near future..
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

This projects deserves our attention. It has good idea, good product and good opportunity.. I will support and promote this project.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

This project is well prepared and well planned. Im pretty sure for the succes of the team for their very good platform. MTOs is best for your business so dont miss the best services of ZED.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

Facilitating cross-border settlements and remittances is a great use for blockchain-based technologies such as ZED Network. More information https://zed.network
Sivainvest

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Most corporate payments today are still paper-based. 83.5% of payments (by volume) are still made by check and 50%-60% of businesses receive and pay by checks according to Federal Reserve and The Clearing House Payment Company. Zed Network is going to change this.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:24:43 AM

ZED network change the rule of monet transfering.
This well planned project would succeed in the near future.
https://golos.io/blockchain/@cryptoyoga/zed-network-changes-rules-in-money-transferring?fbclid=IwAR0SsoLtAiD-ZO7JHeqqGn-dmQZqLWsUgTuDPYAyFnQQKPvHPmEIBjb3Eq4
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

A very interesting project that make me caught to comment.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

The application of the KYC for each ZED token seems to me to repel many people. All the same, plus cryptocurrency is anonymity.
Well this will be for the security purposes. This will involve not only thousand but million as they go along the project.
Sivainvest

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

The application of the KYC for each ZED token seems to me to repel many people. All the same, plus cryptocurrency is anonymity.
Well this will be for the security purposes. This will involve not only thousand but million as they go along the project.
Zed Network from the start are saying that they are legal company. All users and investors need to go through KYC procedure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: