Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

Zed network provide the most efficient money tranfer what we like the most.. looking forward for the new updates about the project and I will surely support it.

The latest news about ZED was to test their pilot program to at least 3 MTOs before the end of the year, this is what I found on the conversation through official telegram channel.

Would be good to have this been done by the end of the year but as was mentioned by ZED Network Product Manager - Andre Flores, it is a very complicated process to add those MTOs to the list of participants in their launch pilot program. Every MTO needs to be added into the network before it, so he says that they hope to launch publicly by Q1 of next year. 
Yes, I ask that too in Telegram channel. that was great that telegram channel is active but they should spread news through social media and also some blog.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

Zed network provide the most efficient money tranfer what we like the most.. looking forward for the new updates about the project and I will surely support it.

The latest news about ZED was to test their pilot program to at least 3 MTOs before the end of the year, this is what I found on the conversation through official telegram channel.

Would be good to have this been done by the end of the year but as was mentioned by ZED Network Product Manager - Andre Flores, it is a very complicated process to add those MTOs to the list of participants in their launch pilot program. Every MTO needs to be added into the network before it, so he says that they hope to launch publicly by Q1 of next year. 
Yes, I ask that too in Telegram channel. that was great that telegram channel is active but they should spread news through social media and also some blog.

They`ve tried once some weeks ago and even posted the so-called weekly update on the medium blog but then it ends with what we have now: more announcements are made through the telegram group. They explain that lack of the media coverage as at the moment, they`re heads down building the platform that pilot program MTOs will be using after the launch.   
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

They`ve tried once some weeks ago and even posted the so-called weekly update on the medium blog but then it ends with what we have now: more announcements are made through the telegram group. They explain that lack of the media coverage as at the moment, they`re heads down building the platform that pilot program MTOs will be using after the launch.   
That is good they are focused on preparing the platform and it should be wise to add crew on their team focusing on social media. it could help to raise the fund.
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

That is good they are focused on preparing the platform and it should be wise to add crew on their team focusing on social media. it could help to raise the fund.

Looks that their team is not small and if everyone is focused on the development of the platform would be good to make some hype just before the pilot launch of the platform.
As for now, the ZED team said that they can not disclose which MTOs joined in their pilot program saying only that they have 3 that signed up.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Facilitating cross-border settlements and remittances is a great use for blockchain-based technologies such as ZED Network. More information https://zed.network

That is true and because of blockchain technology more people will trust the system that involves money transfer as it became transparent to all of its users or customers.

Many years ago, in 2011, Bill Gates wrote about remittances in the washingtonpost.com such opinion:
“If the transaction costs on remittances worldwide were cut from an average of 10 percent to an average of 5 percent, it would unlock $15 billion a year in poor countries.”
This is where ZED is going to materialize and tokenize his thoughts, saving our money!
That's true there is a lot of Overseas worker around the globe that use remittance to send money to their family and also. Zed Network will definitely help those Overseas workers to reduce the transaction cost.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

Looks that their team is not small and if everyone is focused on the development of the platform would be good to make some hype just before the pilot launch of the platform.
As for now, the ZED team said that they can not disclose which MTOs joined in their pilot program saying only that they have 3 that signed up.
thanks, I get your point now. that's true it will gain more trust and attraction if there has a project working to show to their user.
Nadia_l

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

ZED Network Inc. is a for-profit company based in Toronto, Canada  and the custodian of the ZED monetary system and protocol .

ZED will issue 100 Billion Tokens. $0.030 each.
$300,000,000 that's a huge fund for their project. but first, it should be reached. Perhaps this has a lot of time to reach their hardcap.

Just as ZED Network is not an Ethereum based ICO and had a different structure of the token sale smart contract I`m curious what would be the number of ZED tokens if it couldn`t reach hard cap?
So, what is the total number of the ZED tokens that will be issued during the token sale? Would this number depend on the raised funds?
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

Where can I see fundraising progress? I have not found information on the site.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

Someone was registered in a whitelist? What documents are required? Are there any nuances worth considering in advance?

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

ZED does not provide data on fundraising. Perhaps such information will appear for public sale - on phase 3 and 4.

Vlad2255

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

Guys, is there anyone who already bought ZED tokens? Did you receive tokens immediately or do you need to wait for the completion of all sales phases?

Nadia_l

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Want to share with all here an interesting part of the interview with the ZED CEO, Alan Safari, where he answers the question about how does he come to the idea of concept for the ZED network. This IMO shows the potential of the project at all!

And here is his answer:

"I launched a small digital Money Transfer Operator (MTO) in Canada called ZipZap which was very successful and was getting good user adoption. We were approached by a number of other MTOs in the US and Canada asking if they could license our apps to use for their own clients.
We looked at the value proposition and costs and couldn’t make the numbers work with a typical licensing partnership.  Plus, our mission was to reduce remittance costs not add to it!
It wasn’t until the popularity of tokens and ICOs in 2017 that we were able come up with a plan to license a comprehensive white label solution to the MTOs at no cost that the idea just took off.
"  

Nadia_l

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

thanks, I get your point now. that's true it will gain more trust and attraction if there has a project working to show to their user.

Also, I`ve found some more information about the company behind this project. Looks like they have already had some revenues by today and 18 employees on the board)
That`s definitely a good fact that brings more confidence to this ICO.  
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

I believe the ZED netwirk has the potential to grow. A project with really great propect and opportunity in the near future..

Yes they have what it takes to build a platform that will improve the current system of any money operators across the globe.
The team is well prepared so there is no doubt that the project will be successful, the idea of developing the money remittances is very much needed nowadays.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

This projects deserves our attention. It has good idea, good product and good opportunity.. I will support and promote this project.

Indeed! the team takes a lot of time to plan and develop their platform based on the problem of any MTO's that they are facing today especially the slow transaction with an expensive fees.
My friends and family also having trouble with these money remittances so I hope that once the ZED platform is available more and more MTOs will use it because it benefits them and their clients.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

By reading about the information of ZED network we can learn a lot in terms of innovation because we have a new technology ZED made our lifestyle most efficient and affordable. I can see the success of this project in the near future.
Let Zed Network be funded and get a lot of support. this could bring our future easy way of living and savings.
Features and concept are very interesting. Can review the whitepaper to understand more. Looking forward be part of the team.
In a few years later there will be a big changes in our economy because of this blockchain technology and a platform like ZED network that's why I give my full support on this movement.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

I am not sure I understand how ZED works. Is it a currency running on a blockchain or how does it work? It is not proof of stake?

As it is stated in the WP ZED is built on top of Stellar platform with connectivity to BTC  and ETH methods of payment.
It is running on the top of the Stellar blockchain with all of the specs of its technology but ZED team plan to host their own instance of Stellar Core in order to submit transactions without depending on a third party, have more control over whom to trust and validate the identity of the ZED token holder.

What do you mean by "ZED team plan to host their own instance of Stellar Core"? does it mean that they might create their own blockchain on the future?
No they are not planning to create their own blockchain as of now because ZED want to stick in Stellar platform but planning to have their own server or mining system to process the transactions much faster.
Stellar is a good platform. I tried this wallet and exchange many times and With high volume.
I think the main concern of choosing Stellar blockchain is because of the cheaper transaction and much secure compare to other blockchains, I also see a lot of projects that is drifting away from Ethereum-meta so I think the team has a made a right choice for using Stellar.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

Did I miss the Pilot Launch announcement? If I'm not mistaken, he was supposed to be this week.

Hi!
Do You mean the pilot that they was going to launch at the end of the previous month directly with pilot program MTOs? That was announced anywhere or only in the telegram by Andre Flores? 

I tried to look around on their social media and telegram channel and it looks like they didn't launch it yet so maybe in the next few days because they didn't says an exact date of the launch.

Found it! It is mentioned in the Final version of White Paper in the roadmap in the "Key Dates" chapter (page 16 of the WP).
So pilot launch was planned long ago as a key date and also this one is the last before the Public Product Launch (1/30/2019).
It`s strange that we had not any announcements about it yet.

Finally, we have some clarifications from the CEO - Alan Safari about the development of the SAaS platform. As Alan posted in the telegram grout some days ago "We are currently integration with 3 pilot clients and will be testing in Dec/Jan"!
Looking forward to more news on it in the nearest future. 
Seems like ZED network is following their Roadmap, it is good to hear that there 3 MTOs who are willing to test the platform before it goes live to the public.

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

I am not sure I understand how ZED works. Is it a currency running on a blockchain or how does it work? It is not proof of stake?

As it is stated in the WP ZED is built on top of Stellar platform with connectivity to BTC  and ETH methods of payment.
It is running on the top of the Stellar blockchain with all of the specs of its technology but ZED team plan to host their own instance of Stellar Core in order to submit transactions without depending on a third party, have more control over whom to trust and validate the identity of the ZED token holder.

In other words Zed is anchored in the Stellar blockchain? That's a solid foundation for ZED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:17:56 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 03:18:02 AM by MiniMountain

ZED does not provide data on fundraising. Perhaps such information will appear for public sale - on phase 3 and 4.

As far as I remember they are currently in private sale so there will be no public information will provided during this stages.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: