Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED!  (Read 9361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

How much will remittances be when done on the ZED platform? Will the cost rise over time or will it be constant?
The average fee for cross‐border transfer is now about 7 – 8% of the amount. ZED transactions require no mining and cost 1% or less. If the transaction costs on remittances worldwide were cut from an average of 7 – 8% percent to an average of 2-3% percent, it would unlock billions of $ a year only in poor countries.

High transaction fees is one of the main problem that people are facing using any money remittances and because of this reason people are trying to find others ways to send their money but ZED network has a solution that will boost any transactions with less cost.

According to the recent World Bank’s latest Migration and Development Brief in 2018, major barriers to reducing remittance costs are de-risking by banks and exclusive partnerships between national post office systems and money transfer operators.
That is what ZED is going to change due to the new possibilities that blockchain technology gives to us!

Those recent findings gives more reason that we really need a good platform like ZED. I'm looking forward for the public beta release so any MTO's can test the product and experience the benefits that ZED Network can provide on their current system.
I guess transaction fees will not be fixed but ZED mission is to reduce those charges at least 1% or less so any small to mid-sized MTOs can compete more efficiently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

Zed network has a strong and very dedicated team who give there best for the success of the project. Their objectives is really promising. Such as the project will improve the quality as well as the internet fees in the near future. Goodluck team.

I totally agree with you, the team is so professional in every way just like following their Roadmap which other projects failed to do. The success of ZED Network is clear because of the team behind this is working hard to achieve the milestone of this project.
The team is also good in reaching out the community through the telegram channel including the CEO which is great because you can ask them directly about the progress of ZED network.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

ZED Network interacts with the Stellar network through Horizon, a RESTful HTTP API server. Horizon is designed to provide us a straightforward way to submit transactions, check accounts, and subscribe to events.
Behind the scenes, ZED Network connects to Stellar Core, the backbone of the Stellar network. The Stellar Core software does the hard work of validating and agreeing with other instances of Core on the status of every transaction through the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP). The Stellar network itself is a collection of connected Stellar Cores run by various individuals and entities around the world. Some instances have a Horizon server we can communicate with, while others are designed to exist only to add reliability to the overall network.

I was wondering why ZED Network didn't choose Ripple because it has much faster transaction per second compare to Stellar, it is because Stellar offers much less transaction fees?

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:03:51 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 10:24:46 PM by MiniMountain

Undoubtedly this project will enter the top of the most interesting projects. But I think it will be closer to the public sale, when the minimum amount of investment will not be limited to 5k dollars

For me the minimum amount of investment in ZED for every contributors is a brilliant idea because it will give assurance to everyone that this project has its own serious investors who really believes in ZED and not afraid to put a large amount of money.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

I believe that investing in the ICO is the best investment. The project as of now has a young competent team trying to do their best. I hope more people can better understand the world of crypto to achive a better future.
You are very strongly support the project.
And, it seems that you have invested into this one via its ICO, right?
Yes you are right! Though there are times that ICO and market are not good, still crypto is the best investment rather then stock exchange.
True! I agree with you that market now its not good but we are all hoping that it will change . We just need to be firm and strong to believe in crypto.
Any investment has its risk but rewards is also there and what I see about ZED is that they have a promotional plans which will help the token value to grow and reduce risk of your investment.
as long as the market down many investor are looking for a good ico because this is the chance of buying more token actually in crypto world they proved already what behind this and all ico have a big help from this,zed is one of that chances to make a big contribute im crypto be successful ico.
yes, hopefully all of our hopes can be achieved with all the hard work that has been helped by the ZED project. I really hope that everything will not be in vain because there have been many sacrifices that have been made on the ZED project
The team knows what is best for ZED and I'm sure they will not let us down, they will continue the development of product and along the way they will create new partnerships to increase the demand for ZED tokens so investors will benefit from the token growth.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

ZED offers a compliance-friendly solution enabling Money Transfer Operators to leverage leading blockchain technology and scale their business.
For small to medium sized MTOs that can't effectively compete with larger MTOs, ZED is a SaaS platform built on a distributed ledger that reduces costs and transaction friction.

Less salary cost but faster and secured transaction is what ZED offers for those small business MTO, they also offer a free of charge for the first year and at nominal cost in subsequent years.
project sets will definitely show their best ideas. I see the offerings made by the ZED project truly extraordinary and this is very much interested, the success of the ZED project is very much awaited by many people and especially I myself
Everything that ZED offers will greatly benefit any MTOs that will decide to use the platform, even a small or medium money transfer operators can now compete with those top remittances company.

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

Zed network is awesome. We can learn a lot about blockchain innovation. Which really help both participant and member.

We are all lucky that Satoshi Nakamoto introduce these technology and just like any other projects ZED Network is their doing best not to miss this opportunity that would make a lot of improvement on our current system.
I definitely agree with this one! the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will offer a great future for all of us and ZED is one of the projects out there that will make a big impact for the development of our economy.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

I believe that investing in the ICO is the best investment. The project as of now has a young competent team trying to do their best. I hope more people can better understand the world of crypto to achive a better future.
good opinion, we can see the current situation that the development of crypto is very rapidly developing and there are many people involved in the crypto world,
and I think the ZED project is very suitable for many people to know
I do believe that ZED will definitely rise and expect a lot of investors will be likely invest on this project.
Well, all of us are hoping that this project will continue and push until it is developed. Moreover, if community will give their 100% trust to this project it will definitely to the moon.
jackielim

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:53:00 PM

Zed network is awesome. We can learn a lot about blockchain innovation. Which really help both participant and member.

We are all lucky that Satoshi Nakamoto introduce these technology and just like any other projects ZED Network is their doing best not to miss this opportunity that would make a lot of improvement on our current system.
I definitely agree with this one! the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will offer a great future for all of us and ZED is one of the projects out there that will make a big impact for the development of our economy.
All ICOs will grow if they will continue. Crypto has a very promising future nowadays. This channel is a good entry for a fresh project that wanted to be known.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:04:29 AM

ZED IS BUILT FOR MONEY TRANSFER OPERATORS (MTOS)
ZED is a compliance-friendly solution enabling MTOs to leverage a leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business. We provide state of the art Web/ Mobile Apps, a robust back office admin and built-in compliance tools for a comprehensive "remittance in a box" solution.
Indeed, ZED will be the solution maker for all migrants. This will be the long time awaiting of migrants that could resolve the high service fee charged to them.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:06:03 AM

The CEO of ZED is a well experienced when it comes to MTO. He has been the leader also of this kind of concept and features.
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

The functional of the solution that the ZED proposes is interesting. I would love to be a tester of this product.
Sivainvest

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

One of the biggest partnership of Stellar is IBM and we all known how big company IBM is and they chose Stellar as the part of their team to enhance more of their system and to provide a better technology for them and right now Zed network has already made a partnership with Stellar.
jackielim

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:44:15 AM

One of the biggest partnership of Stellar is IBM and we all known how big company IBM is and they chose Stellar as the part of their team to enhance more of their system and to provide a better technology for them and right now Zed network has already made a partnership with Stellar.
Fantastic! Partnering with a big company is one of the greatest achievement and starting point of a new company/project.
jackielim

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:01:11 AM

I am confused on this statement "ZED does not require a bank account, is completely private and secure, and charges MTOs a small transfer fee of 0.25% or 25 BP after the first year of operations.". After the first, do they have plan to increase the transfer fee?
Pitchipuff

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

The functional of the solution that the ZED proposes is interesting. I would love to be a tester of this product.
I am happy to try how ZED Network works. I am also excited to experience the brilliant and well done of the project once it is ready.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

Great,. This was really good news partnering with one of the biggest company for the better future of this project.
Sivainvest

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

The project is growing every day. In the same manner that SWIFT connects banks together on a global basis, ZED Network will seamlessly connect licensed MTOs in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.
Sivainvest

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

ZED is definitely an interesting project that many people need to know about. I hope 2019 will be crazy for ZED and we will see a lot of interest from the whole cryptocommunity.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

The project is growing every day. In the same manner that SWIFT connects banks together on a global basis, ZED Network will seamlessly connect licensed MTOs in multiple countries to become a single point of integration for multiple currency pairs.
but is depending on the value of the money in black market but as i see the zed is more come active than the other ico,multi currency pair is normal in single point.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: