Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7019 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:13:02 AM

just some advice... you should try to keep the user base at the same level that you attracted them... if your users are found on this forum please give them all the info they want .. on this forum ... and not send them off to other websites in hope to find the info that should already be on this ANN thread.

Yes, this is what I am hoping. Other Ann thread answers all the question regarding to the project in their threads and hoping that they will do the same in this project in order for the community to grow faster.

Yeah. this project needs and must have an active dev to answers members queries. An active devs means they are really serious to run the project also this attitude will help them to attract more serious investor to invest and support their project.

Will just wait for further updates then? Are the developers and admin active from our quires? Or they are just busy improving the site?
I believe the team behind this project is just somewhere around the corner working and making something special for this project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

There are many false information out there and crypto space needs Ignite platform which is going to be a source of accurate information to help us take the right decision and save time.
I noticed today on twitter that they start THE FIRESTARTER PROGRAMME ( Refer your friends - you earn 5%, your friends earn 2.5% - everyone's a winner! ), So if any body interested in earning this token. this is ur chance.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:02:04 AM

I can say one of the best ICO out there. It only means a lot of people needs this kind of platform to make it more convenient for them to join an interesting ICO.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

For a long time I did not go into this branch, how do the money collections go? Will you collect a hard cap? Good luck to the project!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

Ignite RATINGS is the world's first, truly decentralised and self-regulating investment intelligence and ratings platform powered entirely by crowd-sourced opinion.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

For the first time I see such a project Decentralized ratings and index fund, having read all the information that the team gave us, and I think this project has all the chances to go up after the release of the project into the world.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

There are many false information out there and crypto space needs Ignite platform which is going to be a source of accurate information to help us take the right decision and save time.
I noticed today on twitter that they start THE FIRESTARTER PROGRAMME ( Refer your friends - you earn 5%, your friends earn 2.5% - everyone's a winner! ), So if any body interested in earning this token. this is ur chance.
This firestarter programme is this still available? I would like to avail this promotion. IR project wanted us to help choose the right ICO because nowadays it's difficult to choose the which ICO is legit and not.
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

This firestarter programme is this still available? I would like to avail this promotion. IR project wanted us to help choose the right ICO because nowadays it's difficult to choose the which ICO is legit and not.
Yes, this is a real problem and there are already several projects helping in this, but there is not really reliable, I hope IR will cope with this task.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

For the first time I see such a project Decentralized ratings and index fund, having read all the information that the team gave us, and I think this project has all the chances to go up after the release of the project into the world.
I'm not sure that this will happen. Rating independent is certainly good, but how will it be formed? How in fact will he speak the real situation? It is quite difficult and the developer must convince consumers to believe in it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:13:01 AM

Hey Ignite Ratings Support, what time could we can using beta version of Ignite Ratings Platform? Or we can try it at 2018?
Token sale is this month 15 so very soon we will have a feel of the platform and is being a long road am sure team are prepared to show case its platforms to investors and users alike

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Hey Ignite Ratings Support, what time could we can using beta version of Ignite Ratings Platform? Or we can try it at 2018?
Token sale is this month 15 so very soon we will have a feel of the platform and is being a long road am sure team are prepared to show case its platforms to investors and users alike
I hope you all can try it soon in 2018 because it will be good to fill my curiosity on this platform as soon as possible. Like ViMarket, they already have their beta version is live.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

Nice seeing project like this, So this is a review site for cryptocurrencies, ICO and
also, open to the public to review and post their opinion and they can receive rewards by doing it?

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

Coming to a conclusion if a certain ICO project is legit or not, we always need to answer a lot of questions such as : does this project solve a problem? is it scalable? who is behind the project, do they have the skill relevant to the project?
But, answering those question is very difficult for most of us and it required lots of efforts. Having a platform like ignite that will do that for us and save our time, is absolutely awesome.
You have a point there that finding a legit and good ICO these days is really hard to know because lots of them are spreading and have a very descend and promising platform that is very difficult to identify. This project is the solution of our doubts and fear when choosing the right ICO to invest.

Exactly dude, it's very hard to find a legit ICO. The good thing here is the admin or dev is always here with us to support and answer our concerns about this project since many people here in bitcoin community supported this project.

Yeah, an active devs that always response to members queries will remove doubts from serious investors, they will be attracted to join and make some investments because devs are active and keeps improving the project.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

Coming to a conclusion if a certain ICO project is legit or not, we always need to answer a lot of questions such as : does this project solve a problem? is it scalable? who is behind the project, do they have the skill relevant to the project?
But, answering those question is very difficult for most of us and it required lots of efforts. Having a platform like ignite that will do that for us and save our time, is absolutely awesome.
You have a point there that finding a legit and good ICO these days is really hard to know because lots of them are spreading and have a very descend and promising platform that is very difficult to identify. This project is the solution of our doubts and fear when choosing the right ICO to invest.

Exactly dude, it's very hard to find a legit ICO. The good thing here is the admin or dev is always here with us to support and answer our concerns about this project since many people here in bitcoin community supported this project.

Yeah, an active devs that always response to members queries will remove doubts from serious investors, they will be attracted to join and make some investments because devs are active and keeps improving the project.
It's their duties to answer our concerns about their project and they really do their tasks to take action about answering our queries. This  project will help everyone choosing the right ICO to invest the only problem that I need to know is that where they will get the data of every ICO that they need to rate?.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Yeah, ignite ratings are getting more popularity now and I am sure more and more investors are joining their project. Looking forward for more announcements and updates of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

I'm not sure that this will happen. Rating independent is certainly good, but how will it be formed? How in fact will he speak the real situation? It is quite difficult and the developer must convince consumers to believe in it.
I think developers still have quite a lot of time to provide all the necessary information and convince all users of the success of this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

Yes, this is a real problem and there are already several projects helping in this, but there is not really reliable, I hope IR will cope with this task.
What is the firestarter program anyway? Everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon pretty quickly for some reason but I have no clue what this is even lol
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

Nice seeing project like this, So this is a review site for cryptocurrencies, ICO and
also, open to the public to review and post their opinion and they can receive rewards by doing it?
The purpose of the project to help not to pass interesting coins and to help them with exit to exchange for tenders, though to receive award for it too would be not superfluous.  Cheesy

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

I think developers still have quite a lot of time to provide all the necessary information and convince all users of the success of this project.
Yes the develpoers have enough time to prove this project as a good and truthfull project also untill now, the project is quite famous and i think, the project may have a good profitable future. Ignite Ratings will soon be available for everyone to trade with on good exchanges which will generally prove the sucess of the project.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

I think with the growth of trading platforms and a large number of new tokens, this project should attract a lot of supporters and investors.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: