Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

The Ignite ratings team was composed of 18 persons with two women and the rest are men. ICO will start this coming January 15. Hoping for this project to become successful as they deserve. Looking forward for more announcements and updates so that people will get interested in this program.
It is great to be a supporter for Ignite ratings as we analyze they gather crowd and people involved are huge with their experiences about the business involved share their opinions are ratings will be more genuine, hope this will be the leading trust worthy as we can see its road map and workflow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

when does the ignite debit cards will release? is it available for all countries in worldwide? well, this is very great
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

The better and more understandable will be the advertisement of the project, the more investors will come to this project! The team has only to make a good advertisement and everything, investors have them in the feed.

Agree, this project needs to focus first on how they can improve the advertisement of this project. Proper promotions and advertising will surely make the project become more popular and many investors are going to participate in this project.
They just need to create some bounty pool i think, with signatures which will pay in btc or eth weekly, it will be very popular for bitcointalk members and can promote this project very fast and effective.  Smiley

Agree,  there are good reviewers here, if they get paid in btc or eth for a signature campaign, blog campaign , twitter and facebook campaign, the popularity of this project is going to increas rapidly.
Actually now a little ERC20 token or Altcoin have paid in btc or eth at weekly. I think Ignite Ratings make a bounty paid as IGNT is ok, dont need more complication.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

when does the ignite debit cards will release? is it available for all countries in worldwide? well, this is very great
Yes i dont see the issue of Ignite Ratings debit cards on roadmap Smiley. I guess it is mix to Early 2018 period.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Ignite Ratings is a platform that seeks to revolutionize the way we evaluate projects in crypto space, with Ignite ratings system even inexperienced person will know which project worth invest and which not.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

Has the pre launch marketing for the ignite rating project started already there are still sales going on?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:55:39 PM

Yes i dont see the issue of Ignite Ratings debit cards on roadmap Smiley. I guess it is mix to Early 2018 period.
Didn't Visa decline all the crypto debit card demands ? Or will ignite use another way to provide us with debit cards ! would appretiate a clearification.
Efta321

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:04:30 AM

Ignite Ratings is a platform that seeks to revolutionize the way we evaluate projects in crypto space, with Ignite ratings system even inexperienced person will know which project worth invest and which not.
ideas or ideas that Ignite Ratings spends in a world of platforms that are trying to revolutionize or evolve the way we evaluate projects in crypto space or in the crypto world, with Ignite scoring systems helping those who are inexperienced know which projects are worth investing and which are not. feasible. this is very helpful at all.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

That's what scares me, on the one hand it's good when new people begin to work on the crypt, on the other hand, many inexperienced people can lose money.
They will loss thier money if they are nit carefull on what they are joining to. The crypto world is a dangeroud business and everyone including you and me are vulnerable. Our only weapon to thrive in this world is our knowledge and infirmstion we got from btctalk.
I think, all of the investors firstly study a lot of any project they are investing into to have a well settled future. I dont think any new investor can invest in any project without any study. Also IR seems a good scheme and many investors will surely be attracted towards this project.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

I looked at the site. The project looks promising. I am happy that the world of digital currency needs this
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

The site and the project is very good, so I have no doubts about working with him. In the future they will be very in demand. So go ahead for this project and support it!
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

The site and the project is very good, so I have no doubts about working with him. In the future they will be very in demand. So go ahead for this project and support it!
Yes, the project looks very promising to both their users and their investors. I think it can get a great demand in the future which will increase the value of the project and this will profit its investors too much. They have a very well managed roadmap and well-shown whitepapers which can attract a good number of investors towards them.
micky mou

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

sounds great but wanna know more about it
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

I definitely agree if you saying that this project is very good, but, you have no doubt about working with him? Everyone who has invested in a project, they are still in doubt.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

I adore infrastructure projects, we can, to our happiness, observe the birth of the environment for the crypt world, I hope this project will develop and work for many years.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

An ideal rating for people, but I have a question, how will people studying and rating various projects be encouraged?

I think because they are giving members, people a price just for giving a review and rating for the ICO. I think this project is a transparent don't have any problems when it comes to ICO's.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

That's what scares me, on the one hand it's good when new people begin to work on the crypt, on the other hand, many inexperienced people can lose money.
They will loss thier money if they are nit carefull on what they are joining to. The crypto world is a dangeroud business and everyone including you and me are vulnerable. Our only weapon to thrive in this world is our knowledge and infirmstion we got from btctalk.
I think, all of the investors firstly study a lot of any project they are investing into to have a well settled future. I dont think any new investor can invest in any project without any study. Also IR seems a good scheme and many investors will surely be attracted towards this project.

Well those risk takers investors really study all the projects they are going to join. Some investors are already expert with it. But still they need a guide to make it faster so that's the time that ignite ratings can help them a lot.

vivavivu

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

I looked at the site. The project looks promising. I am happy that the world of digital currency needs this
Keep observing Ignite Ratings and you will see some benefit of Ignite for ICO investors. You can support Ignite by join some bounty or buy IGNT.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

Ignite rating may help those who have knowledge already about cryptocurrency for they get more idea from this platform on which is booming and which are not.  Although i would agree that if you are newbie, you will be easily tempt to invest to a project that is booming yet you dont know the background of the project and will end up losing profit. That is why we also need to double check.
Choosing the right ICO to invest is a very tough to do due to the increasingly numbers of ICO have been created everyday. Meaning, people will likely spend so much time doing some research making it a very hassle thing to do. To reduce the amount of time doing some research this project is the answer. Having a team of experts about ICO reviews, the amount of time doing some research will be reduced because we can conclude that under this platform will surely be a legit and has the potential to success.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

Ignite rating may help those who have knowledge already about cryptocurrency for they get more idea from this platform on which is booming and which are not.  Although i would agree that if you are newbie, you will be easily tempt to invest to a project that is booming yet you dont know the background of the project and will end up losing profit. That is why we also need to double check.
Choosing the right ICO to invest is a very tough to do due to the increasingly numbers of ICO have been created everyday. Meaning, people will likely spend so much time doing some research making it a very hassle thing to do. To reduce the amount of time doing some research this project is the answer. Having a team of experts about ICO reviews, the amount of time doing some research will be reduced because we can conclude that under this platform will surely be a legit and has the potential to success.
Yes, so that we can see how Ignite Rating have potential. Indeed, we need many information about ICO, not only roadmap, white papper, other basic information, we need more and more details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: