Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:45:24 AM

token sale date is coming close. I hope this coin wil get more attention and will be a hit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l4s7re4lg4mer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

This kind of coins is needed
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

It is possible to use some paid services for trading signals and ratings, but I'm not sure that they always reflect the correct movements of currencies, I hope the project will be their alternative.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

This project looks quite promising.And the project idea is very good.ignite rating is the decentralise rating.As nowdays many ICO are scam so i think we can choose proper ICO for investment with the help of ignite rating.

yeah, I just really hope that ignite ratings will do their best to rate and review incoming icos and if possible to caught scam icos then it will really be very helpful to us. I hope the project will get more serious investors.
This will be the reference of the incoming ICO where investor doesn't need to study more about their platform. Hope they will get a team of experts about ICO so we can say that this platform will be the future reliable source for identifying good quality ICO.
If the team makes such a platform, it will be an excellent solution for both investors and for choosing a company bounty for bounty hunters. I hope the developers will succeed.
Yes, this project will get a large number of investors as it is doing a very good help for the investors  to judge the upcomming ICO's and invest in the best of them. This will be in a very high demand in the future which will also increase the price of its token so i think investing now in this project will give you a very high profit.
Agree,  the overall function and design of the project is all good, all they need now is more investors. So they should do more advertising for this project.
Alright, let support this project wisely as well! No need to worry about investors, they might be wanted to see this project after the developer is promoting this project around the world.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

Coming to a conclusion if a certain ICO project is legit or not, we always need to answer a lot of questions such as : does this project solve a problem? is it scalable? who is behind the project, do they have the skill relevant to the project?
But, answering those question is very difficult for most of us and it required lots of efforts. Having a platform like ignite that will do that for us and save our time, is absolutely awesome.
You have a point there that finding a legit and good ICO these days is really hard to know because lots of them are spreading and have a very descend and promising platform that is very difficult to identify. This project is the solution of our doubts and fear when choosing the right ICO to invest.

I hope also one of these startups with ICO Rating Projects are successful, so that we do not lose our money anymore to Fake ICOs. Because even for a profi one who has experience with investing in ICOs is now difficult to identify the fake one from the real.

PS ( you have nice legs) 
If there is a successful ICO company evaluation, I think you may lose independence thinking haha, but if some more reference is better, to encourage such institutions to appear

I think we will not totally lose about being independent to think about choosing ICO. But it helps us to at least minimize the time doing research about ICO background and the team members. This platforms objectives is somewhat like an additional references for investors who are very serious about the ratings of the ICO.
sathvik112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

Coming to a conclusion if a certain ICO project is legit or not, we always need to answer a lot of questions such as : does this project solve a problem? is it scalable? who is behind the project, do they have the skill relevant to the project?
But, answering those question is very difficult for most of us and it required lots of efforts. Having a platform like ignite that will do that for us and save our time, is absolutely awesome.
You have a point there that finding a legit and good ICO these days is really hard to know because lots of them are spreading and have a very descend and promising platform that is very difficult to identify. This project is the solution of our doubts and fear when choosing the right ICO to invest.

I hope also one of these startups with ICO Rating Projects are successful, so that we do not lose our money anymore to Fake ICOs. Because even for a profi one who has experience with investing in ICOs is now difficult to identify the fake one from the real.

PS ( you have nice legs) 
If there is a successful ICO company evaluation, I think you may lose independence thinking haha, but if some more reference is better, to encourage such institutions to appear

I think we will not totally lose about being independent to think about choosing ICO. But it helps us to at least minimize the time doing research about ICO background and the team members. This platforms objectives is somewhat like an additional references for investors who are very serious about the ratings of the ICO.
With independent analysing we cannot assure we got complete information, it's better to take others knowledge who are expertised and experienced, it helps us to save our time and get the complete details when we are making a decision as ignite is a crowd of huge people gathering to analyze the ICO, it really plays a key role helping us to choose the right ICO and understand what happens by choosing like this?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

An ideal rating for people, but I have a question, how will people studying and rating various projects be encouraged?

Well, if people will see that those specific project have potentials then they maybe encourage to join because they are sure that they will get profit from those project. Also ignite ratings have more features.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

Ignite ratings really helps a lot for every individuals in crypto society. It serves as guide to choose and decide what to trust, when to trust and where to trust. Thanks to this platform. This is a very big help to us newbies in this field.
it is true that the rating that ignite has is very useful as a guide for them to choose and decide what should be trusted by them. with a trust I'm sure many love this platform.
i just hope they have a beta version or any testing platform lets see how its done..but well whitepaper explains details well and i think lots of investors interested in icos will be into this surely

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

token sale date is coming close. I hope this coin wil get more attention and will be a hit
Definitely this coin is worthy of our attention. But now it is only the beginning of its development and we can only hope that good investors will appear here and the project will successfully develop.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Ignite ratings really helps a lot for every individuals in crypto society. It serves as guide to choose and decide what to trust, when to trust and where to trust. Thanks to this platform. This is a very big help to us newbies in this field.
it is true that the rating that ignite has is very useful as a guide for them to choose and decide what should be trusted by them. with a trust I'm sure many love this platform.

yes indeed I also when reading about the project I was also interested to follow ico from the platform seen from the structure alone is very attractive to investors

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

This project looks quite promising.And the project idea is very good.ignite rating is the decentralise rating.As nowdays many ICO are scam so i think we can choose proper ICO for investment with the help of ignite rating.

yeah, I just really hope that ignite ratings will do their best to rate and review incoming icos and if possible to caught scam icos then it will really be very helpful to us. I hope the project will get more serious investors.
This will be the reference of the incoming ICO where investor doesn't need to study more about their platform. Hope they will get a team of experts about ICO so we can say that this platform will be the future reliable source for identifying good quality ICO.
If the team makes such a platform, it will be an excellent solution for both investors and for choosing a company bounty for bounty hunters. I hope the developers will succeed.
Yes, this project will get a large number of investors as it is doing a very good help for the investors  to judge the upcomming ICO's and invest in the best of them. This will be in a very high demand in the future which will also increase the price of its token so i think investing now in this project will give you a very high profit.
Agree,  the overall function and design of the project is all good, all they need now is more investors. So they should do more advertising for this project.
There is no doubt that advertising really has a big impact to a project especially advertising it in social media. If the dev will do some ad then the chance of success will be increased. This marketing strategy is really very effective because people are now into social media network.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

An ideal rating for people, but I have a question, how will people studying and rating various projects be encouraged?
The people will be encourage to join the ignite ratings by providing them rewards and transfer thier rewars to the ignite ratings debit card.

So does that mean that they'll also be providing a banking service of sorts? Seems kinda difficult unless you live in a country which is open to "crypto" and also know people that accept it
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

The better and more understandable will be the advertisement of the project, the more investors will come to this project! The team has only to make a good advertisement and everything, investors have them in the feed.

Agree, this project needs to focus first on how they can improve the advertisement of this project. Proper promotions and advertising will surely make the project become more popular and many investors are going to participate in this project.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

The project has a rather complex scheme of monetization, the token will be encouraged by experts, and the rest will pay for information about the project rating?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

The better and more understandable will be the advertisement of the project, the more investors will come to this project! The team has only to make a good advertisement and everything, investors have them in the feed.

Agree, this project needs to focus first on how they can improve the advertisement of this project. Proper promotions and advertising will surely make the project become more popular and many investors are going to participate in this project.
They just need to create some bounty pool i think, with signatures which will pay in btc or eth weekly, it will be very popular for bitcointalk members and can promote this project very fast and effective.  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

I am well glad to know that this project is getting more and more popular to the people around here in the community of crypto currency. People are suggesting to Ignite Ratings, different nice strategies and ideas for its good and benefit, as well as for the better improvements of Ignite Ratings for the better changes in the crypto community. I want this project to be successful because more and more people are getting engage to this decentralized ratings and index fund that will bring a difference in the future.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

I am well glad to know that this project is getting more and more popular to the people around here in the community of crypto currency. People are suggesting to Ignite Ratings, different nice strategies and ideas for its good and benefit, as well as for the better improvements of Ignite Ratings for the better changes in the crypto community. I want this project to be successful because more and more people are getting engage to this decentralized ratings and index fund that will bring a difference in the future.
Of course, the more people participate in the project, the more interesting opinions and new ideas, I hope together we can make a brilliant product.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:07:41 PM

I will follow this thread properly as well as the project. For this will make my debut into investing and acquiring assets easier. With the help if the ratings from the community, one can get it right when investing
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

The Ignite ratings team was composed of 18 persons with two women and the rest are men. ICO will start this coming January 15. Hoping for this project to become successful as they deserve. Looking forward for more announcements and updates so that people will get interested in this program.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

They just need to create some bounty pool i think, with signatures which will pay in btc or eth weekly, it will be very popular for bitcointalk members and can promote this project very fast and effective.  Smiley

Agree,  there are good reviewers here, if they get paid in btc or eth for a signature campaign, blog campaign , twitter and facebook campaign, the popularity of this project is going to increas rapidly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: