Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:42:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7019 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

I saw the youtube video showing what the ignite ratings interface will look like. Willl this be a trading platform? do we have an ETA when it be ready?

Already have a video presentation? And you could not throw off a link to this video? I would also like to see a video about this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

I saw the youtube video showing what the ignite ratings interface will look like. Willl this be a trading platform? do we have an ETA when it be ready?

Already have a video presentation? And you could not throw off a link to this video? I would also like to see a video about this project.
I join the question. Video presentation is a great way to convey to the users the main idea of ​​the project. I would like to take a look at this.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

I will be a regular user of this platform if the rating is really decentralized and independent.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ALF2097

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

Could you give us a link to your video presentation?
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

I will be a regular user of this platform if the rating is really decentralized and independent.
Yes, I think it will be because many people are supporting this project and the project also looks very promising and can become successful in the future. They have good whitepapers which clearly tells their aim to help costumers to select better by their ratings and their knowledge.
Dancing_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 613
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

the page is not working

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

It's a very short video with 10sec in length. As he says, the interface was only shown as it is just a teaser from the developers of the platform. You can easily look it up in the video and you might want to watch the explanation of what is Ignite Ratings.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Yes, I think it will be because many people are supporting this project and the project also looks very promising and can become successful in the future. They have good whitepapers which clearly tells their aim to help costumers to select better by their ratings and their knowledge.
Clearly this project wanted us to help minimizing the time of choosing the right ICO which based on their given rating. So, let's give our support with this project because I think this will be a useful platform for the investors due to its concept which will rate an ICO based on the review of the team.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

Im sure ignite ratings will fulfill all their promises and they will do all that have written in their roadmap, so let's all expect that ignite ratings will surely be decentralized and independent.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

Yeah, a very convincing and promising project and I hoping for the success of this project. As this project platform to avoids such flagrant conflicts of interest by aligning everyone's interest , as the ratings become more impartial, more honest and more powerful through collaboration of the crowd.
Well, this platform will be an additional tool for people who wants to choose an ICO that is legit and have a very good rating. This platform also will help investors to stay away from fraudulent ICO. So, let's do support this ICO because in the future this will also help us choose the right ICO to invest with.
Investingxrp

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Just a question, but isn't this going to turn into a massive pump and dump scheme, whereby a portion, maybe 1% of the master index is invested into an ICO, pushing the price up until it dumps. Not dissimilar to the WhatsApp and Facebook groups doing similar, except that rather than relying on others to invest, this is a club which invests all, I'm sure if the whales get involved they will be one step ahead of the curve, as you will easily see what people are proposing ahead of a hive purchase.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

I hope they make it possible for a wider range of products to be assets, because I believe this will go big and it will be nice if much many sector benefit from such great initiative.
Is due to the publications and advertisement of this project more and more investors are joining and therefore more products will be added very soon.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

Ignite Ratings is a really nice and interesting project, and no doubt about it. There are lots of people that give their trust and support for this project, just like me. In the world we are living, there are lots of projects that evolve and still, people are looking for the best one. I hope that through this project, we can now really have the best decentralized ratings here in the world we are living now. I was still looking forward for more interesting updates and developments of Ignite Ratings for all of us here in this community. So, goodluck to the team and continue make interesting developments for the better progress of Ignite Ratings.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

Clearly this project wanted us to help minimizing the time of choosing the right ICO which based on their given rating. So, let's give our support with this project because I think this will be a useful platform for the investors due to its concept which will rate an ICO based on the review of the team.

Yeah, this projects need a lot of support from members and all the investors. Ignite ratings needs to be successful so that the project can get enough funds to support the running of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Crypto_Police

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

It's Ignite Day! Hope everyone is ready with their contributions Smiley
Less than 2 hours left for the highly awaited Ignite Crowdsale! Here are some quick pointers:

Start Time: 18:00 GMT
Token Value: 1 ETH = 150 IGNT
Softcap: 1st 24 hours, min. 1 ETH contribution
Referral: Use 'arunphilips' in your profile (2.5% bonus)
Link: https://igniteratings.com/tokensale/
Released Tokens: 10 M, 5 M already sold
Market Cap: Approx 28M USD, out of which a max of 7M will be used for operations, rest goes into the HIVE Index!

All the best fellow Igniters Smiley
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

It's a very short video with 10sec in length. As he says, the interface was only shown as it is just a teaser from the developers of the platform. You can easily look it up in the video and you might want to watch the explanation of what is Ignite Ratings.

I really really doubt a 10 second teaser is gonna be of any help about investing into a crypto, you should read the whitepaper and the other docs instead of a video
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

It's Ignite Day! Hope everyone is ready with their contributions Smiley
Less than 2 hours left for the highly awaited Ignite Crowdsale! Here are some quick pointers:

Start Time: 18:00 GMT
Token Value: 1 ETH = 150 IGNT
Softcap: 1st 24 hours, min. 1 ETH contribution
Referral: Use 'arunphilips' in your profile (2.5% bonus)
Link: https://igniteratings.com/tokensale/
Released Tokens: 10 M, 5 M already sold
Market Cap: Approx 28M USD, out of which a max of 7M will be used for operations, rest goes into the HIVE Index!

All the best fellow Igniters Smiley
Rather expensive price for tokens, but she is justified. In the future each new serious project will be appreciated exactly through this service. Then price for token is quite acceptable and adequate. Thank you for information.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

I kind of gives basic explanations on ignite and what it is using UI and how platform is going to work just a through explanation of the  basic but didn't say much about token and sale and basically things concerning tokens and general info.  in my own view

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

Where do you find YouTube video link of  Ignite Ratings?
Can you give me the link of  Ignite Ratings video???
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

Where do you find YouTube video link of  Ignite Ratings?
Can you give me the link of  Ignite Ratings video???

YouTube link is not available even on their Ignite .com website, Seems they might be updating it after making some various new updated good will of Ignite as we see they got a huge response in the social platform as it is genuine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: