Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

Ignite ratings has brilliance written all over it. I wish to see them successfully carry this out.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

Real rating that would not show incorrect results would be really useful. The availability of this on many platforms: Win, iOS etc. deserves praise too. We'll see how it will work.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:50:28 PM

I saw the youtube video showing what the ignite ratings interface will look like. Willl this be a trading platform? do we have an ETA when it be ready?
Where do you find YouTube video link of  Ignite Ratings?
Can you give me the link of  Ignite Ratings video???
You can easy to get video at their website or at youtube search. If you have lazy, here youtube link for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su9jTB_krCk. Actually, this is very short video.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

Ignite ratings has brilliance written all over it. I wish to see them successfully carry this out.
Haha. I see you follow this ANN for a long time. And as we know, Ignite Ratings have a lot of advantage and nice idea about make everyone can earn something at crypto world by do easy task - rating.
davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mTVZpw41GU

Great project, softcap presale -10% is now Wink

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mTVZpw41GU

Great project, softcap presale -10% is now Wink
10% is really huge. Ignite Ratings seems to be a good project. Go now and grab their offer.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:38:17 PM

I hope that the validity of the news will be evaluated as well on Ignitte rating platform not just the project. Lots of false news these days that push people to buy a certain coin.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

well Ignite Ratings is really famous in social media. When I seach sometimes  facebook, twitter, youtube  most people who are related to cryptocurrencies and especially ICO investings, they now already about IR and waiting for them to launch  Cool
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:05:10 AM

Ignite ratings seems so genuine as many trust their ratings before investing as we understand they values genuine ratings as many trust them before investing. Their metrics are legit and we see they provide better opportunities.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

I saw the youtube video showing what the ignite ratings interface will look like. Willl this be a trading platform? do we have an ETA when it be ready?
Where do you find YouTube video link of  Ignite Ratings?
Can you give me the link of  Ignite Ratings video???

We're going up a bit! Investors join in and so we can soon grow! Everyone expected this and it will soon happen. The video is not available, but most likely they just update it.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

Wow. I've just read their Crowdsale Structure and could you believe it that if you are holding their 150IR tokens that is equivalent to 1eth. And what if you are holding more or did buy more in their pre ico sales and token sales, isn't that a big value? Congratulations to all those who participated in their bounties, you did a great job that's why you will get a high rewards. I just couldn't believe how Ignite Ratings really get this far maybe because of the dedication of the devs that's why the project is being bless.
Yes, they have a very high increase in their coin value and many people have got massive profit from the project. They also have a interesting and noticeable crowdsale which is high as compared other projects. Good luck to the team and for its investors too.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

The success of this project lies in innovation. Loyalty of investors is increasing, which can not but please us. I hope that they will continue in the same spirit
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

The success of this project lies in innovation. Loyalty of investors is increasing, which can not but please us. I hope that they will continue in the same spirit
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Anyway, is their website is down or just me? My internet connection is too slow for these days. May I know what is the current rate of the crowdsale? However, can I buy some of their with my little amount of ETH?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Wow. I've just read their Crowdsale Structure and could you believe it that if you are holding their 150IR tokens that is equivalent to 1eth. And what if you are holding more or did buy more in their pre ico sales and token sales, isn't that a big value? Congratulations to all those who participated in their bounties, you did a great job that's why you will get a high rewards. I just couldn't believe how Ignite Ratings really get this far maybe because of the dedication of the devs that's why the project is being bless.
Yes, they have a very high increase in their coin value and many people have got massive profit from the project. They also have a interesting and noticeable crowdsale which is high as compared other projects. Good luck to the team and for its investors too.
So, probably investors should help this platform by participating in the crowdsale which have a very good amount of discounts of their token. This project is getting the popularity of the people so investig into this project will be a good decision.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

Seems this ICO already start, in terms of this ICO concept looks interesting. but why nothing link website on this projects?

I've looked at the first thread and did not see the website link, bounty program? where it link? i mean bounty campaign on this projects.

As I have also browsed the first page of the thread. I thought they have bounty threads. I think they will update that soon when its ready. But they have social media that we can visit to see whats going on with the project.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

Interesting project for me, does crowdsale already go? Are there discounts for early investors? I hope the team will succeed.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

I see that Ico started yesterday, it's excellent. I hope it will pass more than successfully. Can I find out the price of your coin today?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

So, probably investors should help this platform by participating in the crowdsale which have a very good amount of discounts of their token. This project is getting the popularity of the people so investig into this project will be a good decision.

Yes, investor should join the crowdsale now because they can get  good bonus for joining the crowdsale, this is the chance to get more tokens. I hope many investors will join it now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

I see the sales have just begun? What bonuses are provided for early investors? Will they receive privileges for using the platform?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: