Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:44:38 AM

Today I just see in my facebook newsfeed but I know about this project from starting day of this project. Glad to see the team work of Ignite Ratings project. I hope this project will conquer because you are working hard.

It is nice to know that ignite ratings is improving their advertising strategies. I hope this will help them to get more investors to join the project. Let's all hope that the project will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

I think they listen to such advice as how to make the site countdown until the end of ISO. An interesting option for visibility on the site.
What actually ISO is? Did your C broken on your keyboard? Anyway, sorry for being rude, I'm just curious what the hell is ISO on this project.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

ignite ratings is improving their advertising strategies.  Ignite rating is interesting project.  Hope The project will be successful
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

Ignite ratings strategies are most realistic in the decentralized platform, huge reputation and more investors on the platform as many experienced the ignite service of genuine ratings helped investors to make better business.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

Very often I meet the mention of this project in my own tape in social networks. It says that the team is very active, The result will be
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

I like the project and the team. As I know the sale is already underway. Where can I see statistics? What is the maximum discount you can get?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

when ICO ends?

I didn't find any info about when ICO ends on their website https://igniteratings.com/tokensale/ , but according to https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/ignite-ratings/ website ICO will end on 30. Jan 2018. Let me ask them on Telegram to get exact date.

yes we need a definite date for the end of an ico to let the city know that the ico is working properly.
I agree with both of you. We should have a countdown or correct time at both ANN thread and website. Everyone will have clearly and right plan to buy IGNT.

there are a few not clarified points about this project like ICO countdown, Debt Cards. I think the mod. of this ANN is going to reply soon and give us more infos about these points.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

I like the project and the team. As I know the sale is already underway. Where can I see statistics? What is the maximum discount you can get?
Yes, there should be a feature of tracking the investments of the project and how is the progress. This project seems a very promising on and I think they can make it work and earn a huge profit for them and also their investors. I would like to follow the updated of the project here and get more knowledge about its token sale.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

Today I just see in my facebook newsfeed but I know about this project from starting day of this project. Glad to see the team work of Ignite Ratings project. I hope this project will conquer because you are working hard.
In my opinion it's very cool, if you see the advertisement of this project in the news feed in your facebook, it means that the team works well, advertising in social networks gives results and you are already here.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

Yes, there should be a feature of tracking the investments of the project and how is the progress. This project seems a very promising on and I think they can make it work and earn a huge profit for them and also their investors. I would like to follow the updated of the project here and get more knowledge about its token sale.
I think the big profit project will not get straight, but helping investors make a big profit and then the IR will become very popular.
For me this is already popular even if it hasnt even started yet. Just by viewing this thread here makes me thinj that this will be a hit in crypto world.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

In my opinion it's very cool, if you see the advertisement of this project in the news feed in your facebook, it means that the team works well, advertising in social networks gives results and you are already here.
Yes, they have a very great marketing and advertising team which has made a great effort for this project and lasso got many investors in the project which is the step to the success of the project. Many investors liked the concept of the project and their marketing strategies, roadmaps, and whitepapers. This has lead to great investment in the project.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

A very handy platform indeed, with the help of the phones plus the addition of debit card makes it more interesting as users can keep track anywhere their investment. Will keep track of this! Good luck for the team!

Well, hopefully, the debit card they will release is free of no annual fee.  If they can give that feature that will be good for customers to get and invest in the project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

I think the big profit project will not get straight, but helping investors make a big profit and then the IR will become very popular.

Agree, the best way to do this is help the investors to get profit because if the value of ignite ratings will continue to increase then a lot of other investors will be attracted to join too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

Agree, the best way to do this is help the investors to get profit because if the value of ignite ratings will continue to increase then a lot of other investors will be attracted to join too.
So investors and will profit if they have reliable information about companies. However, I do not really understand the sources of information for the IR.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

For me this is already popular even if it hasnt even started yet. Just by viewing this thread here makes me thinj that this will be a hit in crypto world.
Definitely, this platform will be more popular because this is a useful platform wherein it helps us to choose ICO  that has a good rating. Also, this is a big project that needs a lot of investors so, let's all continue to support this platform
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Definitely, this platform will be more popular because this is a useful platform wherein it helps us to choose ICO  that has a good rating. Also, this is a big project that needs a lot of investors so, let's all continue to support this platform
I agree to you bud, that makes everyone of us comfortable and easier to choose what is the best ICO project here in the crypto world. We hope there will be many investors as well as users to support on this project as I believe it can be a great value in the future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

So investors and will profit if they have reliable information about companies. However, I do not really understand the sources of information for the IR.

Probably by analysis like how those many ICO review companies and stuff do reviews and give rating to all these ICOs, the investees would probably have to cooperate
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Yes, they have a very great marketing and advertising team which has made a great effort for this project and lasso got many investors in the project which is the step to the success of the project. Many investors liked the concept of the project and their marketing strategies, roadmaps, and whitepapers. This has lead to great investment in the project.
So, having this kind of marketing strategy makes the project to be more popular. Also, teams are making more effort to developed more about their platform so that in the future their will be no major problems in terma of their system. Investors needs to invest in this kind of platform because this is really a useful tool.
sathvik112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

Ignite ratings a brand for genuine ratings is what we trust before we get in big business, a crowd support on the genuine platform your scope and metrics are better trademark for us to choose investing in ignite.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

Great idea and I think the project will be useful to all participants of the cryptomir without exception. It is necessary for both experienced traders and novice bounty hunters.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: