Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

Just amazed to know about the ignite in the crypto world as we see the project idea is very unique and the ignite ratings in the decentralized platform are based on the block chain technology. i believe this will be useful in future and become more profitable.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:26:31 AM

for now Ignite Ratings can be said to be among the best projects at the moment with a promising platform.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:02:17 AM

A I can say is that, I wish that the Ignite Rating's team will continue to their great performance that brings this great progress for this project. I believe in th e great potential that Ignite Ratings have. If this progress continue, this project will sooner pr later be able to taste its success and be able to hit its primary goal for the community.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

The developer has a great idea, but how can he do that the data will be the most relevant? Without fresh information I do not think that the rating will be relevant.

Why do you think so? for what reasons this project can not achieve good results. How much did you make such conclusions?
I think that fresh information is a very important thing in their work, so they will ensure that freshness of the ratings.
In my opinion, i think that the ratings will still be relevant for the users will be the one rating base on their experience. Although fresh information are still needed for those raters who based their rates on the information given.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

If this project can be launched, then it can become the basis for many ICO, and the platform will ignore the falsified projects
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

I'm interested, can I participate in this project as an expert? What are the requirements for the participants?
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

Ever since this project started everyone is interested to know further about the team behind this project for them to better know each of the members.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

Developer please tell me, what kind of reward will be received by the participants in the rating? How will it be calculated?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

I think the idea of an independent rating is like everything, but sources of information for ranking from where? The most important thing is to have a good source of information.
I assume that developers will take the information directly from those objects on which the rating will be added. This in my opinion this will be the most correct way.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

Just delighted with Ignite as it had no market chasing after the fact ratings, adjustments, deploying the wisdom of the crowd, where the community kept it's collective ear to the ground, absorbing and redistribution information in real time, which equals fluid, real time ratings.
Yeap. I hope with Ignite Ratings, we and another investors will have a right decision on our money when make investment on any ICO project among a lot of ICO running at this time.
This Ignite Rating project is somehow an additional preference for the investors who really wanted to saves time searching for the right ICO to invest with. If the dev have great ICO reviewers then probably this platform will be good to visit.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Developer please tell me, what kind of reward will be received by the participants in the rating? How will it be calculated?

Will I think it will depend on your performance and traffic that you give Ignite site? Just be active to gain more big tokens after the ICO ends.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
Exactly I completely agree with your equation and it's right. This project is meeting the description of your concept.
Yes, I too think that team and idea of the project is a very important part of the projects success. And this project has both the advantages as it has great team and also very clear concept.
It is so. To project many interesting ideas are incorporated which will be able to deduce the evaluation of projects forthcoming in future ICO as she is present. The most important now for command it is embodiment of all these ideas to reality and the perfectness of their work.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

Ever since this project started everyone is interested to know further about the team behind this project for them to better know each of the members.

You are right, members wants to know about the teams profile, this is very important because we can be sure that the project is legit and really serious to continue developing.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

The developer I want to ask about the bank card, what kind of banking organizations do you have an agreement with? Or you yourself want to get a bank license, but it does not seem real to me.
I also tried to ask if you are to purchase the bank card of Ignite Ratings would it be delivered directly to you or it will just be a virtual card wallet that you can use to transact in cryptocurrencies. I hope they will elaborate more statements about that issuing of bank cards, to clarify if it can be used in fiat items.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

The developer I want to ask about the bank card, what kind of banking organizations do you have an agreement with? Or you yourself want to get a bank license, but it does not seem real to me.
Yes I agree with your statement completely and your idea seems a genuinely constructed query to this project. I think you should directly contact the developers.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

The ignite ratings platform is being built using a proprietary  bend of on/off blockchain solution,but entirely with the principle of transparency in mind at all times..
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

You are right, members wants to know about the teams profile, this is very important because we can be sure that the project is legit and really serious to continue developing.
I hope that the team for IR will surely be great which can give us the assurity about the project and surely it will be much suuccessfull ahead in the future. Hope each investor here gets a good amount of profit in return
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

Just delighted with Ignite as it had no market chasing after the fact ratings, adjustments, deploying the wisdom of the crowd, where the community kept it's collective ear to the ground, absorbing and redistribution information in real time, which equals fluid, real time ratings.
Yeap. I hope with Ignite Ratings, we and another investors will have a right decision on our money when make investment on any ICO project among a lot of ICO running at this time.
This Ignite Rating project is somehow an additional preference for the investors who really wanted to saves time searching for the right ICO to invest with. If the dev have great ICO reviewers then probably this platform will be good to visit.

Yes, if ignite ratings will have skilled team members that are professional now with ico and if they will have a lot of trusted sources then there will be a high chance that will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

If this project can be launched, then it can become the basis for many ICO, and the platform will ignore the falsified projects

Well for Ignite Ratings to actually become a "deciding factor" for ICOs it first needs to become big enough which will be a long long long time before it actually happens. Binance, Bittrex and GDAX are HUGE
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

Well, before such exchanges, of course, one must work long hours. always a small beginning can grow to great heights!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: