Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund  (Read 7016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

Very interesting project, would be pleased to participate in the company's bounty. But how do I understand the team is carrying out ICO without a bounty?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

Just delighted with Ignite as it had no market chasing after the fact ratings, adjustments, deploying the wisdom of the crowd, where the community kept it's collective ear to the ground, absorbing and redistribution information in real time, which equals fluid, real time ratings.
Yeap. I hope with Ignite Ratings, we and another investors will have a right decision on our money when make investment on any ICO project among a lot of ICO running at this time.
This Ignite Rating project is somehow an additional preference for the investors who really wanted to saves time searching for the right ICO to invest with. If the dev have great ICO reviewers then probably this platform will be good to visit.

Yes, if ignite ratings will have skilled team members that are professional now with ico and if they will have a lot of trusted sources then there will be a high chance that will be successful.
Rating an ICO is very crucial because this can be the reason to make an ICO to be a success. That is why ignite rating platform must really have experienced ICO experts. The faith of the investors about an ICO is on the fingertips of the team of this platform. So, this project must be taken seriously by professional analyst.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:00:59 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:55:38 PM by mr.charming

This is very amazing project.and the project idea is very unique.As nowdays many ico are scam so by using this platform rating we can choose the good ico and also invest jnto that so we can get huge profits.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

I'm interested, can I participate in this project as an expert? What are the requirements for the participants?

From my understanding, Ignite rating system is not about select a group of experts to rate projects, in order to participate in rating system you need to own Ignite tokens and to have more power voting ( expert ), you have to increase your reputation score that happens if your rating is honest.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

This is amazing project. The project idea very well. Ignite ratings is decentralized rating platform.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:06:36 PM

Just delighted with Ignite as it had no market chasing after the fact ratings, adjustments, deploying the wisdom of the crowd, where the community kept it's collective ear to the ground, absorbing and redistribution information in real time, which equals fluid, real time ratings.
Yeap. I hope with Ignite Ratings, we and another investors will have a right decision on our money when make investment on any ICO project among a lot of ICO running at this time.
This Ignite Rating project is somehow an additional preference for the investors who really wanted to saves time searching for the right ICO to invest with. If the dev have great ICO reviewers then probably this platform will be good to visit.

Yes, if ignite ratings will have skilled team members that are professional now with ico and if they will have a lot of trusted sources then there will be a high chance that will be successful.
Rating an ICO is very crucial because this can be the reason to make an ICO to be a success. That is why ignite rating platform must really have experienced ICO experts. The faith of the investors about an ICO is on the fingertips of the team of this platform. So, this project must be taken seriously by professional analyst.
You're right bud, which the concept and the idea of this project is cool and amazing having their road map that so convincing. Well, as I understand on this project it will guide those users and investors who will be their choice base on the ratings that loves by many. Hopefully this project will success since many supporters are looking forward on this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

I'm interested, can I participate in this project as an expert? What are the requirements for the participants?

From my understanding, Ignite rating system is not about select a group of experts to rate projects, in order to participate in rating system you need to own Ignite tokens and to have more power voting ( expert ), you have to increase your reputation score that happens if your rating is honest.
Yeah thats what most are missing ignite is like a trust system and based on that trust you get to explore more activities and people know how to interact and do business with you based on that rating

thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

This investment classification will be based on what? Is the platform also a mechanism for investing in other assets?

OI
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

Yeah thats what most are missing ignite is like a trust system and based on that trust you get to explore more activities and people know how to interact and do business with you based on that rating
Yes, this is a totally rating based project and all the ratings will be dependent on its users so that you will get a chance to use the best services of many Ponzi schemes. I think they have built a very strong concept behind the project and this is managed by the very experienced team.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

This is very amazing project.and the project idea is very unique.As nowdays many ico are scam so by using this platform rating we can choose the good ico and also invest jnto that so we can get huge profits.i hope this project will acheive great success.
I agree with you Ignite Ratings give us make more safety for any investment on some ico. Lol, i see at least average 5-10 ICOs public at bitcointalk every day.

maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

The developer has a great idea, but how can he do that the data will be the most relevant? Without fresh information I do not think that the rating will be relevant.

Why do you think so? for what reasons this project can not achieve good results. How much did you make such conclusions?
I think that fresh information is a very important thing in their work, so they will ensure that freshness of the ratings.
In my opinion, i think that the ratings will still be relevant for the users will be the one rating base on their experience. Although fresh information are still needed for those raters who based their rates on the information given.
You're right. Experienced users still base their investments on a insightful analysis of the project, but Ignite Ratings could be useful to find projects worth any attention, the ones you can choose to analysis.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

IR is good for anyone going into the crypto world for business. You will need professional guidance or else you will tend to make lots of mistakes and unavoidable losses. Good project
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

The developer has a great idea, but how can he do that the data will be the most relevant? Without fresh information I do not think that the rating will be relevant.

Why do you think so? for what reasons this project can not achieve good results. How much did you make such conclusions?
I think that fresh information is a very important thing in their work, so they will ensure that freshness of the ratings.
In my opinion, i think that the ratings will still be relevant for the users will be the one rating base on their experience. Although fresh information are still needed for those raters who based their rates on the information given.
You're right. Experienced users still base their investments on a insightful analysis of the project, but Ignite Ratings could be useful to find projects worth any attention, the ones you can choose to analysis.
This project will become a trusted investing adviser project which will be used by many angle investors to judge other project. This will also decrease the unnecessary work of the investors which will show them right path to follow while investing to reduce the losses

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

I proudly choose ONZ as my best choice as it deals with Transparent policy where it do not maintain no secret handshakes also the interactions with the ignite ratings platform are contained with in smart ethereum contracts and other distributed ledger technologies. Great to have a genuine ignite ratings platform which helping every investor.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

I am not sure about these strategy that they could gain more honest ratings like this. In steemit too many blog article are undervalued and some of them which get enorm upvotes has no value in their article. I am curious about how this gonna be work.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

Very interesting project, would be pleased to participate in the company's bounty. But how do I understand the team is carrying out ICO without a bounty?
Who tell you that they haven't any bounty campaign?
You have to just search outside of bct.
Check their bounty campaign link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2647272.0
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

IR is good for anyone going into the crypto world for business. You will need professional guidance or else you will tend to make lots of mistakes and unavoidable losses. Good project
Yes but most importantly is the trust worthiness of the rating system . There are many rating platforms out there who are claiming to be professional and legit but they are bias and rigged . IR will be diffrent and transparent.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

Who tell you that they haven't any bounty campaign?
You have to just search outside of bct.
Check their bounty campaign link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2647272.0
Huhm. Still have someone not read carefully first post of Ignite Rating and make a comment like a spam. Have 4 days more to get 10% bonus when buy IGNT then they will decreasing bonus ratio, dont missing everyone.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

Its my choice to choose ignite ratings before investing in any ICO as it avoids fragrant conflicts of interest by aligning everyone's interests and ratings are more honest which are collaborated through crowd. Its decentralized ratings are legit and promising.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

I like Ignite as the ignite's token holders can become it's find managers, as the ratings generated by ignite ratings platform are translated into trading signals and the ignite master index's capital is deployed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: