Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2019, 02:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13224 times)
dramamama

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

Guys, I've noticed that there has been a bit of scammer activity in the telegram group recently - please be careful!

Bloody scammers get everywhere. maybe i should take it up, they seem to be doing well out of it
it will come to bite them in the butt in the future, with the right tech added to the blockchains, it will become easy to trace stolen funds back to a bank account/s giving you ID of the scammer/s
Yes, I got messaged by a fake Anton last night. I told him what I thought of him then reported him as a scammer!!
I also got messaged by him yesterday too, these people make me sick!! Be careful guys!!!
This is very concerning.
Yeh, there's a lot of scammers out there. Always read the pinned messages in Telegram rooms, it tells you who is who and that they will never DM you

AS long as people dont actually believe they are being contacted by an actual Admin they should be fine.  just report the scammer
Exactly
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CWPR

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

Guys, I've noticed that there has been a bit of scammer activity in the telegram group recently - please be careful!

Bloody scammers get everywhere. maybe i should take it up, they seem to be doing well out of it
it will come to bite them in the butt in the future, with the right tech added to the blockchains, it will become easy to trace stolen funds back to a bank account/s giving you ID of the scammer/s
Yes, I got messaged by a fake Anton last night. I told him what I thought of him then reported him as a scammer!!
I also got messaged by him yesterday too, these people make me sick!! Be careful guys!!!
This is very concerning.
Yeh, there's a lot of scammers out there. Always read the pinned messages in Telegram rooms, it tells you who is who and that they will never DM you

AS long as people dont actually believe they are being contacted by an actual Admin they should be fine.  just report the scammer
I don't even bother engaging with them anymore. Just block and report.
bellaflorence

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

This is very concerning.

AS long as people dont actually believe they are being contacted by an actual Admin they should be fine.  just report the scammer
Exactly

Literally just got a fake admin message.... I sent a nice colourfully worded message then reported then :-D Grin
ad.crypto

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

This is very concerning.

Exactly

Literally just got a fake admin message.... I sent a nice colourfully worded message then reported then :-D Grin
Sadly it happens far too much. It's not just in this one TG room!
popscrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

in your road map it is written that there was a platform update, this is so? an update happened? can you find out about the details?
I'd ask in their Telegram

https://t.me/aworkerio
Just joined their  telegram group, helpful admins and a great vibe

a very friendly and helpful Telegram Group!  Cheesy
cryptohoe88

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

in your road map it is written that there was a platform update, this is so? an update happened? can you find out about the details?

true, and I’ve noticed there is always an admin there. No matter what time of the day!! Too marks Aworker. Good job!!
popscrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

This is very concerning.

AS long as people dont actually believe they are being contacted by an actual Admin they should be fine.  just report the scammer
I don't even bother engaging with them anymore. Just block and report.
yes, that seems to be the best way...
teklfy

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

i like this project, has potential.
cpytospeak

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

i like this project, has potential.
Lots of potential!!!!
kingcrypto77

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

It is. I've learned lots in there! The admins are very responsive!
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

Some good banter in there too!
sitonmybits

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

This is very concerning.

That is where the problem lies though, these people have got so good at impersonating the real admin that it has become hard to tell.  Telegram needs to do more to stop them in the first place.  Aworker are always saying that no Admin will ever DM you.  So they are doing there bit
frank columbo

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Keep up the good work guys
couldn't agree more!! Well done to the Aworker team
reggyd

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

Some good banter in there too!
Yes, you're right I have had some very god conversations in there over the last month or so!!
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

So its basically a decentralised job portal site. You have mentioned in the ann thread that you will classify all job seekers into different category like A list which is for best workers like that. But how you are going to do that . Or you do that by evaluvating ones experience certificate?
depending on the job , i find its best ton see someone work before making a decision
good point , I have had people come work for me who didn't have a cv or any references and turned out to be the best workers I have had
Mr Marks

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:14 PM

This is very concerning.

Exactly

personally i think telegram is a bit dated. hopefully the new platform we use will be on the blockchain which will help stop all the scams that are taking place
Mr Marks

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

true, and I’ve noticed there is always an admin there. No matter what time of the day!! Too marks Aworker. Good job!!
the admin in the roo m is spot on . all questions regarding the project get answered in full . very helpful
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

This is very concerning.

Exactly

personally i think telegram is a bit dated. hopefully the new platform we use will be on the blockchain which will help stop all the scams that are taking place
does anybody have any ideas of a platform thats on the blockchain that could replace telegram
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

This is very concerning.

Exactly

does anybody have any ideas of a platform thats on the blockchain that could replace telegram

i wish something would come along and replace TG. So many spammers and scammers in there now. Very dangerous place
marinerpj

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

This is very concerning.

Exactly

i wish something would come along and replace TG. So many spammers and scammers in there now. Very dangerous place

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.