Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2018, 10:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀[Token Sale is CLOSED] Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13208 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

Is this decentralized verification, about the professional to be checked by recruitment? How will this verification be done?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:29:56 AM

It is so good to see that Aworker has impressing results. I guess it is a sign that developers know what they are doing and they’re doing it great. I hope they will continue their hard work to make this platform really worthy and needed.
Yep, the project makes me believe that we could change current disadvantages of the labor market. I am sorry but I don’t quiet understand what you are talking about. What results do you mean?
I’ve recently read an interesting article about Aworker. It’s a report about all that happened on the last week. I’ve been really impressed after reading this report from the CEO. Developers continue to improve the system and crypto community support developers in their activity.
Wow. It is so nice that CEO make project community more informed about the Aworker’s development. So, why it was so impressing for you? I want to know what the most important event was on the last week.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:34:04 AM

It is so good to see that Aworker has impressing results. I guess it is a sign that developers know what they are doing and they’re doing it great. I hope they will continue their hard work to make this platform really worthy and needed.
Yep, the project makes me believe that we could change current disadvantages of the labor market. I am sorry but I don’t quiet understand what you are talking about. What results do you mean?
I’ve recently read an interesting article about Aworker. It’s a report about all that happened on the last week. I’ve been really impressed after reading this report from the CEO. Developers continue to improve the system and crypto community support developers in their activity.
Wow. It is so nice that CEO make project community more informed about the Aworker’s development. So, why it was so impressing for you? I want to know what the most important event was on the last week.
Actually, I can’t say that one event was more important than another. I think that making a great project means permanent work. It is nice to see that Aworker was listed on respected sites like Block.cc, ICO Crowd, CryptoCoin Charts, Invest Future. I guess it will help to popularize the project.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:40:16 AM

Actually, I can’t say that one event was more important than another. I think that making a great project means permanent work. It is nice to see that Aworker was listed on respected sites like Block.cc, ICO Crowd, CryptoCoin Charts, Invest Future. I guess it will help to popularize the project.
You are right. I am convinced that many people will be impressed by the intriguing offers of this platform. No one have ever heard about a platform that will give an opportunity to earn tokens for giving access to your private information.
jewel1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:42:06 AM

It seems to me Aworker is an interesting project. I would love to know detail about this project. Is not there any bounty ?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:45:28 AM

You are right. I am convinced that many people will be impressed by the intriguing offers of this platform. No one have ever heard about a platform that will give an opportunity to earn tokens for giving access to your private information.
Yes, it is true but it is not the only one advantage of Aworker. You can watch and read new reviews and video reviews and you will understand that people see much more than obvious benefits. I really think that Aworker has come to make a revolution.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:50:39 AM

Yes, it is true but it is not the only one advantage of Aworker. You can watch and read new reviews and video reviews and you will understand that people see much more than obvious benefits. I really think that Aworker has come to make a revolution.
I just mentioned the most interesting benefit for me. I would like to watch those reviews. It is always interesting to find out something new about the project and hear expert’s opinion. Where can I find this article? Are there written reviews’ links?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:56:24 AM

I just mentioned the most interesting benefit for me. I would like to watch those reviews. It is always interesting to find out something new about the project and hear expert’s opinion. Where can I find this article? Are there written reviews’ links?
Yes, you find in this post much more information. I’ve described only a small part of it. Here is the link for this report.
https://medium.com/@aworker/ico-report-week-33-46482f769b84
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

Yes, you find in this post much more information. I’ve described only a small part of it. Here is the link for this report.
https://medium.com/@aworker/ico-report-week-33-46482f769b84

Thank for your help. I am sure that will grow strong week after week. Probably, I should subscribe on their medium account. I guess there will be posted many interesting stuffs about Aworker.
bellaflorence

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

Had enough of the normal recruitment agencies. Treat you like a piece of meat or stock on a shelf. Will be happy to see this.

Yes, this will be interesting to follow the process
jessrabbit

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

any bounty campaign?

Why don't you go pick some fruit or something?

I don't know why I find this so funny! 😂
jessrabbit

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

Has anyone tried to upload a CV yet?
trendy_crypt

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Has anyone tried to upload a CV yet?

There are several live jobs on the Aworker platform already. They mentioned it in Telegram
narking

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

So far, the development of the project has been very slow and could have accelerated. You can certainly assume that they are pulling time and looking to the market itself went up and then it will be possible to start very quickly, but I think all the same there are deeper problems.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Storyline23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

i have token Aworker in app IZX, i see register  on tokensale. aworker .io   but register is close
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

Aworker aims to build a decentralized environment that will give employees a chance for their personal development, as well as motivation. This enables the employee to reach the highest level in the professional sphere
ssteinb86

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

Recruitment area definitely needs a revolutionary kick  Grin Hopefully, u are one of those. Good luck with the project!
slaine321

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

So far, the development of the project has been very slow and could have accelerated. You can certainly assume that they are pulling time and looking to the market itself went up and then it will be possible to start very quickly, but I think all the same there are deeper problems.
im happy for all the ico's ive invested in hold the tokens till market picks up. token would always be the value i paid for it until it was launched.
dalebarrymore

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

strangely i kinda agree
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

All projects are active during the tokensale))Grin And then often silence in social networks and on the forum. Projects should be evaluated on real achievements - you need to familiarize yourself with white paper, MVP, etc.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.