Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon to accept Bitcoin?  (Read 6854 times)
mr_stark

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:13:29 AM

This is really a great news. I was expecting this. Waiting for the official announcement from amazon. Smiley
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:47:46 AM

Great news. The main thing is that this idea would not be a novelty, but it was realized. I'm waiting for a big bitcoin capitalization next year. For Amazon, this is a big step in the direction of the trend.

Yes, we are all looking forward to this happening, amazon is my favorite online site, i'm tired of using credit cards for transactions on amazon and if amazon receive bitcoin then sales will increase drastically.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

long way to go for those type of changes. Currently every country is trying to create their own crptocurrency with regulations. If that happens, all corporations will go behind it. In my opinion other than bitcoin nothing will survive for long.

Governments launching their own crypto currencies isn't a problem at all. You have to understand that what makes this crypto market so interesting, is the fact that the government and whatever corporations aren't the central authority here. Also important is the fact that this market experiences a serious load of volatility, and is subject to an insane amount of long term growth. Governments will never be able to offer these very important aspects, and for that reason, crypto will remain holding its importance. Another thing to keep in mind is that the average joe is more and more looking for a way to store its wealth outside the reach of governments and banks, and that's exactly where this market (especially Bitcoin) will play a very important role.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

This is really a great news. I was expecting this. Waiting for the official announcement from amazon. Smiley
Yeah it is one of the good news and amazon administration is quite sensible they know that in future people will use bitcoin and this will help them in that time and they are earning and accepting payments in the most precious coin of this time this will generate huge profit and also help the to operate globally easily and other stores are also now thinking about bitcoin acceptance because bitcoin gives profit to all.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

I read this information last week. I'm not sure, but maybe this is a positive move. Last month, when there were rumors of this issue I did not believe there was no official announcement of amazon but now it is different, I have a little confidence. According to your information, although the spokesman did not say anything specific, but there may be something positive about accepting Bitcoin. But things are still not clear, we need to wait for official information from amazon Cheesy
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:49:50 PM

I read this information last week. I'm not sure, but maybe this is a positive move. Last month, when there were rumors of this issue I did not believe there was no official announcement of amazon but now it is different, I have a little confidence. According to your information, although the spokesman did not say anything specific, but there may be something positive about accepting Bitcoin. But things are still not clear, we need to wait for official information from amazon Cheesy

It's bound to happen. Bezos is a beast and he knows where the money is at. He's also incredibly good at identifying and creating value for people. He knows that we want crypto and he will deliver.

I really wouldn't be surprised if Bezos ended up being the world's first trillionaire in a few decades.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:11:34 PM

Yes, They are considering to accept. But with traders and investors, this is also a good news to invest. And certainly, Bitcoin price will go up after this news.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:14:01 PM

Like I said before and I will repeat it again, bitcoin has come to stay, the best anybody can do now is to accept that fact as a hard truth. Am glad amazon is getting that fact

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

that would be great, to be able to shop with bitcoins an Amazon...but i higly doubt it. There are numerous rumours about a lot of things in the crypto world, and one thing i learned about this is that rumours usually remain at the stage of rumour.
Silverstone1111

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:20:32 PM

wow sounds nice !!! It's gonna make bitcoin and cryptocurrency more mainstream. Well we all know the future is gonna be the cryptoworld sooner or later. If this gets implemented then the price is gonna go up !!!  Cheesy
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

adding bitcoin as a payment method in Amazon is really a possitive step towards some great success,
bitcoin users want to use bitcoin everywhere, other big websites should do the same.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:25:54 PM

Amazon is a Top E commerce market in the business platform, If Amazon accepts bitcoin then we can expect amazon as an advanced digital e commerce platform.
It also adds a value for the bitcoin currency platform. we wish if this rumor works out then world starts working on bitcoin and the digital system will be a rapid workflow with bitcoin.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:44:04 PM

This is good news. Bitcoin being accepted widely could attract more investors to use bitcoin in purchasing goods, services, etc. which may result to its price to increase in the next couple of months. Amazon could offer their own token in the future to purchase on their site as well. It is a very bright future indeed for crypto world.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:13:28 PM

Amazon to accept bitcion is the very good news this will increase more popularity of Bitcoin and user of bitcoin easily u se it in their day to day life. For me I don't see any favourable news in India. I don't bother so far I can convert bitcoin into my local currency through exchange and amount is credited to my bank account from that account I use that account for my on line purchases which my life become easy for my day to day life requirement thanks to bitcoin.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
sajjadkhan

Activity: 72

Crypto Evangelist

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:14:13 PM

I think we are not too far from this becoming a reality. I am sure Amazon has seen what microsoft and overstock are doing and planning something. They have dabbled with Amazon coin before and it won't be too long before they accept bitcoin currency. The fundamental challenge in my mind is how Amazon perceives the market demand. Right now bitcoin is more of an investment and ppl are pouring money in it. Are people ready to spend it? That is yet to be seen.

I believe as the market matures, Amazon will follow through.

Living the dream
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:16:03 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 02:48:12 PM by senne

With this statement you can say, change is coming.

If amazon is going to accept bitcoin as means of payment then that can turn out to be a very good news for bitcoin users. This is what bitcoin actually needs "ACCEPTANCE" by multinational companies so that it can reach out to more and more people. This can highly integrate and publicize bitcoin which in turn will lead to a raise in its market value .
iSkyCastle

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:24:34 PM

Has it been implemented yet?

butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:28:54 PM

Yeah this is the reason why Bitcoin reach to 7k3$ in the last week. More and more big system accped Bitcoin as an method payment will be an advantage for Bitcoin.
sayemcse

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:39:52 PM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.
It's November.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: