Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon to accept Bitcoin?  (Read 6854 times)
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

I think if Amazon starts accepting Bitcoin, Walmart would not be far behind in accepting BTC as well, and if both of those accepted Bitcoin, it would really bring the availability of Bitcoin to the forefront, as I'm sure both would offer some form of Bitcoin wallet (a Walmart Bitcoin debit card anyone?). And the easier and more accessible Bitcoin is, the more demand for it and therefore a nice increase in price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

Well it's just a rumors as of now and I find some link too , feel free to look at the link is down below , and if this rumor come true well this would be a huge event , cooperation of amazon and bitcoin , i think it would be a huge help to it would benefit not just us but also the bitcoin and amazon.

Link: https://www.ccn.com/next-level-cryptocurrencies-will-amazon-accept-bitcoin-payments/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

This is the effect of bitcoin.
We can take full advantage of bitcoin if were using it especially for payment transactions.
I dont get a card online for shopping because theres a lot of form to be filled.
But with bitcoin i dont have to worry that. I hope that some big E-commerce will also implement the used of bitcoins for payment.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

This is really good news for Crypto. Amazon is a very valuable company and it is one of the largest retail companies in the world. So, every day, the Crypto market will be adding a large number of customers using the payment technology of a number of different altcoins. As such, the Crypto market will be the largest financial market in the world.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:00:44 PM

It would be nice actually to pay on amazon with bitcoins. I faced this problem many times when i need to put money on card to buy necessary stuff when i can easily pay with btc.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:36:25 AM

i think its a rumor , but i hope someday it will happen . its very heplful to bitcoiners

Until now there has been no official statement from Amazon about it. But if Amazon will join and accept Bitcoin to be one of their payment systems, it will be a good start to remain as a strong part of the market.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

I am still waiting for an official statement from Amazon related to this. It is not impossible if bitcoin is used as their preferred payment method will make an effect on bitcoin price movement in the market. Amazon is the largest marketplace in the world, its acceptance will bring the bitcoin development for the better in the future.
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Amazon received Bitcoin?
maybe amazon itself has seen a good chance of bitcoin. bitcoin is much in demand, for it amazon receive bitcoin as a business for the long term.

kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

Gonna be huge for Bitcoin if it's true. Could this be the reason of today slight price rise? Amazon is the biggest e-commerce in the world, we can finally say that Bitcoin is going mainstream when Amazon accepts it. This could be just another rumor but I really hope it's true.

What's the biggest company that accept Bitcoin right now? I guess it would be Steam and Microsoft, right?
Microsoft now allows users to pay for games, apps and content using Bitcoin.
Since the helm of Microsoft is held by Satya Nadella, Microsoft is now more open with every opportunity available. This they have proved by making Microsoft Office a cross platform, released MSN Apps for Android and iOS, etc. Even the openness of Microsoft is now not just in the area of the platform, in terms of payment methods they are now also more open
I hope that such news is true. And I'm sure all bitcoin holders will be very happy to hear it. In my opinion, if such good news will make the bitcoin value higher. That's what many people with bitcoin expect.

Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

thats a great news with amazon accepting bitcoin it could make a huge impact for other companies or shops to also accept or to become a form of payment and amazon is a very popular or e-commerce so it could really make a good identities for bitcoin users. and its really good thing since it could be a alternative money if you have forgot your money or wallet so yould get a good of money if you have trouble with payments.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:25:44 AM

Amazon is one of the biggest and the most influental on-line shopping platform in the world so they always try to stay at the cutting edge of the progress. If they implement bitcoin it will mean that we are a few steps closer to the new - digital - future. The use of bitcoins will ease transactions and that`s very important - why should I wait when there`s no need in waiting?
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

Amazon to accept bitcion is the very good news this will increase more popularity of Bitcoin and user of bitcoin easily u se it in their day to day life. For me I don't see any favourable news in India. I don't bother so far I can convert bitcoin into my local currency through exchange and amount is credited to my bank account from that account I use that account for my on line purchases which my life become easy for my day to day life requirement thanks to bitcoin.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

Wow!  This is another milestone for bitcoin. We know that amazon is very big online company catering  the u.s with this buyers will have a safer and faster transactions with amazon and with this the market value of bitcoin will surely increase!  This is a very good news and this just proves that bitcoin is recovering very well and it is rising stronger from its fall from the early month this year!  I am sure that more and more online companies will accept bitcoin as payment. This is very good news for bitcoiners indeed!
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

Bitcoin is very volatility instrument of payment, amazon have huge volume every day, they cant so risk
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

If this really happens it will be a good development for bitcoin and will result to a higher price on the exchange. And once Amazon accepts the coin more and more companies who do online business will follow Amazon on this decision.

That is correc5 if amazon accepts bitcoin then many companies maybe will be influence or maybe will accept also the bitcoin. That result the bitcoin also will have a high percentage to increase. It is also a good development for everyone. Amazon is the largest marketplace in the world, its acceptance will bring the bitcoin development for the better in the future.
Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

Very good idea how we know Amazon is one of the biggest online shops, let's support it.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

Until now it's just a rumor and there has been no official statement from Amazon about that.
But I think even though Amazon accepts bitcoin as one of their payment systems, it wouldn't make bitcoin into mainstream quickly.
As we know some big companies have received bitcoin, but until now there are still many people who don't know bitcoin, am I right?
Well we can't tell anything about that yet because it us currently unofficial. But for me if amazon would accept bitcoin, I think it is gonna be a good idea because it can fasten the transactions especially when it comes to payment. So it can really give convenient to their customers by accepting bitcoin as part of them.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

Very good news then  No need to buy Amzon gift cards for Shopping Lots of scam happen here for this Reason only

http://www.investopedia.com/news/amazon-planning-accept-bitcoin-payments/
Very Old news
Good news, create user bitcoin. I hope future bitcoin can be a legitimate online payment tool.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

Amazon accepts bitcoin. Besides, another big Yahoo is also building its own crypto ecosystem. That is very good news.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

It's very ideal, at least for me. Through The support of one of the biggest online  shopping platform, the market will surely become booming with brand new opportunities. If ever gonna happen amazon will become one of the the biggest pillar that can support bitcoin to its new height.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: