Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon to accept Bitcoin?  (Read 6854 times)
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:58:03 PM

I'm sure Amazon will accept Bitcoin. He has no choice but it will be a tipping point which will generate  wealth on large scale generational as we have ever seen before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcpepa04

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

great amazon accept bitcoin
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

Amazon to accept bitcion is the very good news this will increase more popularity of Bitcoin and user of bitcoin easily u se it in their day to day life. For me I don't see any favourable news in India. I don't bother so far I can convert bitcoin into my local currency through exchange and amount is credited to my bank account from that account I use that account for my on line purchases which my life become easy for my day to day life requirement thanks to bitcoin.
It’s a very great news for bitcoin as we know recently bitcoin is also arrived to Thailand and it’s become legal in India also so this year bitcoin achieved a lot of goals and there is no doubt that bitcoin become more strong and powerful then before and I hope next year bitcoin will reached to the rest of countries and price will become more high.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

we hare this news many times ago but we don't know still now amazon accept bitcoin or not accept bitcoin but we hope it will be done recent.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.
It's November.
Yep,  and they aren't going to accept it anytime soon haha.

This is nothing actually. I think this is just a way for the visitors of this thread to click on the link and have it well-read. Another subtle ploy to bait people here. Amazon could accept Bitcoin. It simply means that there is a possibility that Amazon would do that but it is not definite. And for all we know, possibilities are unlimited. It could also mean as much as Amazon will not accept Bitcoin at all.

too much current speculation. many media are taking advantage of this opportunity to create news in such a way that visitors on the news portal a lot. especially now the more famous bitcoin. even sometimes the news is not necessarily true and not based on fact, just speculation, as you explain.
I really want to know how many news articles are placed for market manipulation. Like that JP Morgan guy and the "leading Economists" who call Bitcoin a failure etc.
JayT22

Activity: 168

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

i dont think that amazon will accept bitcoin soon.the bitcoin Price is too unstable.
maybe in a few years when bitcoin got a stable currency.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

i dont think that amazon will accept bitcoin soon.the bitcoin Price is too unstable.
maybe in a few years when bitcoin got a stable currency.
The Bitcoin price isn't really relevant. The liquidity could be an issue though.
Thiptiout

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:31:25 PM

amazon can’t accept bitcoin because it is like google , facebook (government companies ) but hope to accept it will add new real jobs and good way to use bitcoin
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:35:06 PM

amazon can’t accept bitcoin because it is like google , facebook (government companies ) but hope to accept it will add new real jobs and good way to use bitcoin
How is that any reason? And how are they "government companies"? They're private companies, just like Valve which already accepts Bitcoins on Steam.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

The liquidity could be an issue though.

Not for the stores accepting Bitcoin through third party payment processors. Stores just get the converted value in fiat, and that's really it. In easy terms, stores don't have anything to worry about when it comes to accepting Bitcoin. In most cases it's the lacking understanding of how things work, where they don't know that there are options where they can avoid being exposed to the volatility or anything else connected to Bitcoin. The conversion fees are ultra low, especially compared to credit card fees, so it just requires them to actually take the step to allow Bitcoin to be part of their list of checkout options.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:45:02 PM

It will be a great achievement for BITCOINS. Now it will become easy to buy daily usable items from amazon by selling some bitcoins. I think this step will have a great affect on its price and this may add one more positive point towards Bitcoins. This step can make a crypto-currency famous and will promote it. I think it will add more demand of Bitcoins in market.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:46:48 PM

The liquidity could be an issue though.

Not for the stores accepting Bitcoin through third party payment processors. Stores just get the converted value in fiat, and that's really it. In easy terms, stores don't have anything to worry about when it comes to accepting Bitcoin. In most cases it's the lacking understanding of how things work, where they don't know that there are options where they can avoid being exposed to the volatility or anything else connected to Bitcoin. The conversion fees are ultra low, especially compared to credit card fees, so it's just requires them the actual step to allow Bitcoin to be part of their list of checkout options.
With a giant like Amazon liquidity could still become an issue though, even if they used Bitpay to process their payments.

That could very quickly change if prices go up dramatically due to the increased demand though, which would lure more people into Bitcoin and thus increase liquidity.

However, at that point scalability would become a major concern.

All considered, I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon was playing it slow and safe for all these reasons combined. It wouldn't do its stock price a big favour if they "flunked" the implementation of Bitcoin payments.

With the transaction volume that Amazon has they probably wouldn't want to pay fees to a third party service provider either, so they will most likely be interested in creating their own solution (which needs to address liquidity and scalability) or in acquiring something like Bitpay.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:49:24 PM

amazon can't acknowledge bitcoin on the grounds that it resembles google , facebook (government organizations ) yet want to acknowledge it will include new genuine employments and great approach to utilize bitcoin
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:55:17 PM

Let's say it is very happy news now we can easily buy product from Amazon with our Bitcoin
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:56:21 PM

If only...that would make for a nice uptick with the BTC graph. I will however believe it when I see it and or an official announcement from Amazon people. Until then it is all speculation and wishful thinking.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:01:45 PM

Let's say it is very happy news now we can easily buy product from Amazon with our Bitcoin
Did you even read the thread? We can't easily buy anything with Bitcoin from Amazon.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:11:44 PM

Oh it is total fack news that Amazon accept bitcoin. Unclear rumour that Amazon will accepting bitcoin have been surprise the CryptoCurrency community. And this foolish rumor might be prove un true at the end.it is true their is a lot  of demand for this  way of payment. According to resent sources Amazon could make the announcement to accept bitcoin at their next investor call schedule for October 26. And  i am think this could be a great achievement for bitcoin world.
Jibit

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:25:14 PM

They are just willing. They have accepted yet. But it is also a good news for investors and Bitcoin. This proves that investing in Bitcoin is the right choice.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:29:17 PM

According to newspaper i also heard this kind of news..

well , may be it's become true for sure..

May be amazon will be accept bitcoin..  Wink
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:32:59 PM

What in the world is this. Amazon should be the first to accept Bitcoin but it isn't, we have seen that many big companies like FB, Microsoft, Expedia and some other companies have accepted Bitcoin as a payment method and they are using it well. I personally expected Amazon to be one of them, but it's better late than never Amazon is actually joining the community soon. Don't think that they will not accept as a payment method Amazon Looks for the future and this is the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: