Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon to accept Bitcoin?  (Read 6854 times)
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:29:09 AM

I heard that you can take bitcoin and put it into those Amazon Visa cards? and you can do a cash out that way? or spend your crypto earnings that way? is that true?
I think you mean that we can buy stuff or goods in amazon through using cryptocurrency debit card, if yes then it's trou, you can either cash out or spend it on every merchant that accept VISA card.
There's so many projects that deploy this kind of service which increase the function of the cryptocurrency, if you believe, this crypto debit card is a must try to spend your cryptocurrency easily than waiting for unreliable information about the acceptance of bitconi to the amazon marketplace.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:34:28 AM

That's a great news for that Bitcoin platform. If this news is true then it will be a great start to stay as a powerful part of the market. It will be a big part of the recognition of the people. It will be a great opportunity for this system if Amazon will accept Bitcoin, which will accelerate its credibility for news transactions and payments. However, there will be Bitcoin's authority in the financial market. Large co-operation is definitely trying to bar up.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:54:18 AM

amazon became a very popular market on the internet. when amazon starts receiving bitcoin, that is, they realize the potential of bitcoin as a means of transaction and investment. and I feel that it will uplift them. besides, amazon might give a very good effect for bitcoin. because I think everyone around the world is using amazon. so it's like free advertising for bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

amazon became a very popular market on the internet. when amazon starts receiving bitcoin, that is, they realize the potential of bitcoin as a means of transaction and investment. and I feel that it will uplift them. besides, amazon might give a very good effect for bitcoin. because I think everyone around the world is using amazon. so it's like free advertising for bitcoin.

How should this work ?  With these high and very erratic core fees ?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:01:32 PM

Maybe it’s true
That’s not right because it's just a rumor and don’t believe too much on rumors because it hasn’t happening yet until now. we just have to wait until it actually happen and not bullshit anymore
scottykarate

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:20:00 PM

Maybe it’s true
That’s not right because it's just a rumor and don’t believe too much on rumors because it hasn’t happening yet until now. we just have to wait until it actually happen and not bullshit anymore

Amazon has no incentive as of yet. Crypto isn't widely used as of now and is still in it's infancy. Until enough people demand it, I don't see it happening. Even then, I'm sure there would be a pilot program or two.
razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:28:30 PM

It will be so cool to see amazon accept bitcoin, it will help enligthen all those who are scared of bitcoin it great benefits
Snowys

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

It would be a good idea to make bitcoin as payment method. Since I do not have some paypal or mastercard and bitcoin wallet is all I had. There are things I want to buy in amazon but I do not have a way to make payments through it. It would be better if bitcoin is added to the payment method in amazon.
It’s a very good news that amazon accept bitcoin and bitcoin have also a very good quality when it arrived to in any country so its neighbor countries also accept bitcoin soon so I’m sure that some more countries will also accept bitcoin so its mean that the users of bitcoin will be increased so it’s also confirm that some of them will be traders and some of them will be investors which will give more strength to bitcoin because bitcoin is best of the best.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:07:23 PM

This was a really nice idea for them to implement this kind of transaction because it will be easier to reach their store if you do not have the physical cash and another thing is that, Bitcoins value is volatile but it keeps on increasing so i think it was the advantage for both consumers and suppliers.
Famnant

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:20:02 PM

That would be really helpful for all Bitcoiners and would have a huge impact on Bitcoin, but the thing is that it is just a rumor, so it will not happen as long as it is not on th Amazon official Website.
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

I dunno if it's a rumor but if it's not it's Smith great to embrace this currency from the world biggest shopping website thus can be huge news

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:43:05 PM

If this happens, it's definitely a big change. Because many people know bitcoins and of course they know how to earn it and how to change their lives because of it. And yet it will affect the price of bitcoins there may be a fall and increase that often happens here so this is what we should prepare.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:44:57 PM

Amazon is the biggest most popular online product platform.Sometimes i buy online product from amazon by other currency Neteller & payoneer.But if amazon accept BTC it's very easier to buy product from amazon.This is big good news for everyone.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:03:17 PM

I dunno if it's a rumor but if it's not it's Smith great to embrace this currency from the world biggest shopping website thus can be huge news
I think it possible to accept bitcoin as payment in amazon, and if that happen it easier to bitcoin user to buy some item in amazon since it is supply to online transaction. Also its a big help for them if they accept bitcoin because bitcoin is popular and a lot of people nowadays use it.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:48:22 PM

yeah! and soon some institution, business and individuals will follow and use the block chain they will discover how good, fast and reliable block chain technology with its decentralization and security work can be much efficient and fast.. paired with amazon buy and sell of goods will have another option
Few days back I was reading an article which was about digital currencies and blockchain Technology. It said that all the Tech companies appreciate the blockchain technology even more than the concept of digital currencies (which they praise a lot).

This technology can be used to take the security to a next level and it will be implemented by those in their applications in near future. Amazon will be doing a great favor to all holders if its starts accepting bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

What in the world is this. Amazon should be the first to accept Bitcoin but it isn't, we have seen that many big companies like FB, Microsoft, Expedia and some other companies have accepted Bitcoin as a payment method and they are using it well. I personally expected Amazon to be one of them, but it's better late than never Amazon is actually joining the community soon. Don't think that they will not accept as a payment method Amazon Looks for the future and this is the future.
TonyMark

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:37:24 PM

millions of dollars are being kept in the form digital currency, and it's increasingly being used by specialized online gambling websites and if the E-commerce sites like amazon than it is going to be very easy to get poor because 2 btc of a thing doesn't sound too much but what you will be spending will be around $22 thousand.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:42:41 PM

What in the world is this. Amazon should be the first to accept Bitcoin but it isn't, we have seen that many big companies like FB, Microsoft, Expedia and some other companies have accepted Bitcoin as a payment method and they are using it well. I personally expected Amazon to be one of them, but it's better late than never Amazon is actually joining the community soon. Don't think that they will not accept as a payment method Amazon Looks for the future and this is the future.
I agree with you most of the people are using Bitcoin to pay for their personal use. I think this will be great because Bitcoin will have a bigger community and the demand for Bitcoin will be increasing and this will make Bitcoin prices go up very high in the future.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

Amazon has a few million merchants, ships billions of products and has about 100 million prime members.
Jd.com is the number two online retailer in China.
Tencent has nearly a billion users.They each have the funds and developer resources to swamp what Bitcoin has.Jeff Bezos personally has over $100 billion (over half the entire market value of Bitcoin) and has funded his own rocket company.
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:48:22 PM

Very good news then  No need to buy Amzon gift cards for Shopping Lots of scam happen here for this Reason only

http://www.investopedia.com/news/amazon-planning-accept-bitcoin-payments/
Very Old news

I thi k this is true, this is one of the best example of what does Bitcoin can change for the better. Amazon offers a lot of good materials , and it can be seen worldwide, but since it only accept dollars as medium of payment I think in one currency such as bitcoin we can be able to avail products easily.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: