Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon to accept Bitcoin?  (Read 6853 times)
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

It's good news that amazon accept bitcoin.This will give a massive change in online business.And many other companies also accept bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:09:02 PM

After such jumps in the biton's course, Amazon takes a pause. Money likes silence. And this is some kind of war for survival. I would not have sold the machine for 1 bitcoin at that time. Tomorrow I will buy for this bitcoin just a bicycle. Maybe in 2 months I'll buy 2 cars. But this is just a game. This is exaggerated. But there is some truth.

nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

Bitcoin is keeping the pressure on high ranking companies by rising in his crypto value. Amazon won't accept BTC yet but in the future, it surely will. That decision will put their stocks on higher ranks and also pull BTC with them to rise even more. When Amazon accepts BTC other companies will follow and then the crypto will be even more popular in the world.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:45:57 PM

I really hope that one day Amazon will accept Bitcoin as a payment because almost all of the things that I wanted are in there and I want to buy it with my Bitcoins, and if this will really happen soon.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:51:55 PM

amazon is american website and america is not supporting btc so it will never happen
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:13:37 PM

amazon is american website and america is not supporting btc so it will never happen
Seems like we have two completely different assessments of Bezo's personality. I feel like if anyone would ride the crypto wave it would be him.
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:31:42 PM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.
It's November.
Yep,  and they aren't going to accept it anytime soon haha.

This is nothing actually. I think this is just a way for the visitors of this thread to click on the link and have it well-read. Another subtle ploy to bait people here. Amazon could accept Bitcoin. It simply means that there is a possibility that Amazon would do that but it is not definite. And for all we know, possibilities are unlimited. It could also mean as much as Amazon will not accept Bitcoin at all.
It’s a very good news for bitcoin and as well as for its users that amazon accept bitcoin because it will give extra energy and strength to bitcoin and its price will go more high thane before so there is no doubt than in future bitcoin will be accepted to other countries as well because bitcoin really deserved of it the way it’s done a great job.
jkoin

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:57:56 PM

It seems to me that such an event will greatly affect the price of bitcoins. Amazon is a very large market, where billions of dollars are scrolled daily. Buy bitcoin while it is in the drawdown, then this point may no longer be Wink
Thaalbi

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:06:39 PM

Very good news then  No need to buy Amzon gift cards for Shopping Lots of scam happen here for this Reason only

http://www.investopedia.com/news/amazon-planning-accept-bitcoin-payments/
Very Old news
yes is good news for future .
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:16:35 PM

Amazon needs low fee transactions that could only go via BCH.

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

BCH is a scam.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:36:28 AM

BCH is a scam.

BTC fees and network issues are scam.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:44:44 AM

Wow really? This is a good sign, if this is true, more and more people will be aware of bitcoin, we have come a long way for online community to accept bitcoin as part of the trading system, amazon is the next step for bitcoin to be famous. Hopefully more major online trading will join the bitcoin popularity.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ben100

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:18:53 PM

The largest selling online website in the world, "The Amazon " is setting brand value in the entire world. It would be advantage to all the bitcoiner if Amazon starts accepting bitcoin. Things would be rather more easy and the value of bitcoin would jump to the higher level. Still this is a rumor that Amazon to accept bitcoin but if it then cryptocurrency reaches the one level up in the entire world.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:25:36 PM

BCH is a scam.

Thank you for sharing with us that you do not understand what the term scam stands for.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:51:33 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 05:05:13 PM by hv_

BCH is a scam.

Thank you for sharing with us that you do not understand what the term scam stands for.

Everybody is free to decide what quality BSCore's roadmap has, esp the poor ppl who could buy only for < 100$ and now are robbed by high fees.

dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:53:50 PM

If Amazon really does announce this on Thursday I bet Bitcoin will spike due to the news!

ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:58:50 PM

These all are rumors that Amazon has started accepting bitcoins. Actually they don't accept coins as per my knowledge but if they start accepting coins it will be a great thing that all people will come across bitcoins all will to known to the bitcoins and then it will be the currency which will be used globally all around the world.

Nazmul012

Activity: 760
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:17:55 PM

i think  bitcoin is an amazing currency become getting soo popular and people like it a lot. that's why many company accept payment with bitcoin. so its not the matter of wonder for me, if Amazon to accept bitcoin...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kueyen

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

It's a great sign that huge companies like Amazon start accepting bitcoin. It definitely increases the legitimacy of the currency while also solidifying Bitcoin's status as a matter of payment that is here to stay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: