Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon to accept Bitcoin?  (Read 6854 times)
Zongxian

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:15:46 PM

It would be a great news for bitcoin itself and the people who invest or earn bitcoins because they could buy stuff with their bitcoins direct instead of cashing it out and then buy it also for bitcoin it will create publicity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:20:30 PM

There is no clear news on the exact date of Bitcoin implementation yet. But once it happens, you should be ready for the price to go up.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:42:54 PM

These all are rumors that Amazon has started accepting bitcoins. Actually they don't accept coins as per my knowledge but if they start accepting coins it will be a great thing that all people will come across bitcoins all will to known to the bitcoins and then it will be the currency which will be used globally all around the world.
No, it’s not true. Amazon won’t be doing this, if it does it will be banned in governments all across the world. That’s just now how the current system works around here. The Amazon has to keep track of everything and if they allow bitcoin for transactions that won’t be happening anymore. Plus Bitcoin isn’t that much popular all across the world. But there is a possibility it become true in future due to its applications and popularity.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

Gonna be huge for Bitcoin if it's true. Could this be the reason of today slight price rise? Amazon is the biggest e-commerce in the world, we can finally say that Bitcoin is going mainstream when Amazon accepts it. This could be just another rumor but I really hope it's true.

What's the biggest company that accept Bitcoin right now? I guess it would be Steam and Microsoft, right?
It really a big thing for Bitcoin , becasue it would be a factor for Bitcoin popularization. If more companies and business peoole will going to open to accept bitcoin and to used Bitcoin on their system of transaction it may help price on having time to learn Bitcoin more for them to have a faster way of transferring and transactions.
EDWARD78

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:03:33 PM

BTC price must stabilize.
Transaction cost must decrease

or

More likely is that VISA/MC creates a way to pay via BTC on specialized cards, which would push Amazon towards creating their own Amazon branded BTC CC.
Dracarys26

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:22:14 PM

If Amazon accepts Bitcoin. It will grow more and people will have more trust in bitcoins. Not just us, but normal people who think Bitcoin is a bubble.
Jmesser80

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:40:13 PM

This would be great if it were to actually happen. It would make bitcoin more widely adopted.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:04:14 AM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.
It's November.
Yep,  and they aren't going to accept it anytime soon haha.

This is nothing actually. I think this is just a way for the visitors of this thread to click on the link and have it well-read. Another subtle ploy to bait people here. Amazon could accept Bitcoin. It simply means that there is a possibility that Amazon would do that but it is not definite. And for all we know, possibilities are unlimited. It could also mean as much as Amazon will not accept Bitcoin at all.

too much current speculation. many media are taking advantage of this opportunity to create news in such a way that visitors on the news portal a lot. especially now the more famous bitcoin. even sometimes the news is not necessarily true and not based on fact, just speculation, as you explain.
I really want to know how many news articles are placed for market manipulation. Like that JP Morgan guy and the "leading Economists" who call Bitcoin a failure etc.
Amazon did well as they matured themselves before the time and this shows the bitcoin impact and visionary thinking of amazon administration and this thing is for sure that bitcoin give eases to everyone who adopts it and as amazon did the most right thing this coin will help amazon to earn more and to get on the top of online stores and this has been started since last month and people are buying and paying.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:41:20 PM

According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.
It's November.

This is nothing actually. I think this is just a way for the visitors of this thread to click on the link and have it well-read. Another subtle ploy to bait people here. Amazon could accept Bitcoin. It simply means that there is a possibility that Amazon would do that but it is not definite. And for all we know, possibilities are unlimited. It could also mean as much as Amazon will not accept Bitcoin at all.

too much current speculation. many media are taking advantage of this opportunity to create news in such a way that visitors on the news portal a lot. especially now the more famous bitcoin. even sometimes the news is not necessarily true and not based on fact, just speculation, as you explain.
I really want to know how many news articles are placed for market manipulation. Like that JP Morgan guy and the "leading Economists" who call Bitcoin a failure etc.
Amazon did well as they matured themselves before the time and this shows the bitcoin impact and visionary thinking of amazon administration and this thing is for sure that bitcoin give eases to everyone who adopts it and as amazon did the most right thing this coin will help amazon to earn more and to get on the top of online stores and this has been started since last month and people are buying and paying.
Amazon really is one of the most fascinating companies around right now. I have a strong feeling that Bezos will keep surprising people in the next decades over and over.
salahfycl

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:53:22 PM

It's November.

Amazon really is one of the most fascinating companies around right now. I have a strong feeling that Bezos will keep surprising people in the next decades over and over.
Finally , I will buy with my coins This is a great New for Cryptocurrency and for all crypto lover. Hopefully this is truly legit!

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:54:39 PM

Finally , I will buy with my coins This is a great New for Cryptocurrency and for all crypto lover. Hopefully this is truly legit!
Check the date and do more research. So far there is nothing official from Amazon other than a few registered domains.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

Very great idea to create or to have an bitcoin payment because it lessen the hussle and fee in converting bitcoin to regular currency. Amazon will have more transaction because they do this payment methods.
100%succes

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:03:48 PM

Very great idea to create or to have an bitcoin payment because it lessen the hussle and fee in converting bitcoin to regular currency. Amazon will have more transaction because they do this payment methods.
Yes, you are right . I think this kind of announcement is something that has long been predicted before, because online retailing has started to embrace Bitcoin, Amazon is likely to respond well, to maintain its dominance.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

I think this is good news for all bitcoin users. Despite the convenience it can bring to us, it is also one of the best way to promote bitcoin because Amazon is one of the leaders when it comes to online shopping. It's really a win-win situation for both ends. This is definitely a good start, and when this happens I'm sure that someday, the use of bitcoin would be as normal as paper currency.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:51:17 PM

After amazon i sure like alibaba, ebay etc will accept bitcoin payment too. I mean all online shooping will participate in shaping payments using crypto currency which will be implemented in ecomerce company and maybe someday crypto currency will become one of global payment that is accepted all over the world

Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:58:18 PM

bitcoin will never serve as money, it just has the name, it's just a pure product of speculation, my opinion.
hieuhoang6569

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:08:18 AM

It will be very good for bitcoin
Because amazon is the largest e-commerce site in the world today
Everyday the sales are big
There is also some information that amazon has accepted the bitcoin in the electronic payment. But it's just rumors
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:24:15 AM

If this holds any truth, then i guess this is a good news. By this, purchasing anything thru amazon would be convenient; less hassle. It would be great if this will actually push thru and i bet this will open more doors for bitcoin and eventually, more and more online shops and establishments will be willing to accept bitcoin for payments.

coinholder51

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:32:32 AM

sooner or later i think amazon will accept BTC.I could only imagine that when amazon and most of the big site like amazon will accept the crytocurrencies
then it will open a new door for the world of cryto Smiley Hope the time come soon  Wink
bluehodl

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:32:41 AM

sooner or later i think amazon will accept BTC..  Amazon is likely to respond well, to maintain its dominance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: