Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:59:11 PM

Real working company with a great product.Is this not what the investor needs?

Totally agree with you. The photos shows that the company is running and it has equipments for VR. The expansion after the ico will be big.
Looks fun Smiley
even though im not too young for this i could gladly say that people of my age will definitely enjoy this  Cheesy

I would like to see immersive games like flying a star fighter! It would be great to live your younger self dream even if it is only in vr.
yes i agree! VR is one of the coolest invention in this generation, hope that we have this kind of park here in PH.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:20:58 PM

I just asked VR CUBE to say that the attraction is made up of a VR helmet and special controllers. this helmet and these controllers have already been tested or evaluated. I just concern because we know these gadjets. has effects on ourselves especially this helmet would have a wider effect on the players' brain.
Im not sure about side effects of these gadgets when it comes to personal health but their partners are really big company such as htc and samsung and those companies has huge funds for R&D so i think it is safe to assume that they already solve these issues before and it is quite a while since the first launch of VR techs.
We all know that the use of modern technology has been studied and well thought out by its creators. Anything that is excessive is harmful to our health. especially our eyes are the most available in this game. so it is a great possibility for our eyes to suffer the modern technology we use.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
onediamond

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:24:10 PM

i was concern thinking about the health of the user. we all know that there are many effects, but are they detrimental in the long term use of the vr? ex. i have seen the effects of VR on the eyesight, it might give you some kind of headache and will make your body feel weak because of the radiation.

Well, How many hours do you spend scrolling or playing your cellphone? your computer or what-so-ever? You got a point right there but everything done so much will lead you to something not good. Consider this like a long work to a park, you'll get tired and when you get tired, you'll just rest. Playing games is addicting but when you're on VR, your whole body is at work, so you won't be spending 8-16 hours playing games, as gamers do.

In this generation, there's no healthy lifestyle anymore. Such thing can be avoided if you're responsible to yourself but if not, such risk will be high. Have you played Wii before? VR is something like that but not played on the screen. Your body will interact, you will move, you will do anything to win such game. So this is the new way of exercising without stressing yourself. This also be one of the core reason to enjoy the enormous leap of technology to mankind. Let's thank those people behind it.

yes, what you have just said is correct. Let's just say using VR is quite similar on how you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Using a VR is like having to exercise to improve your muscles, anyway, all the things done too much is bad. But it is good if it is done right on daily basis

I'm just worried about some people. We all know that VR is really a good invention for passing the time and relieving your stress but mostly of us (who were so excited at using such thing) even forget how to read the manual. We must assure the safety of the user in using VR.

Reading the manual is a must. I'm a self-proclaimed geek and I read manuals before using any gadgets or something. It is not that I don't want to explore the product itself but it is for my very own safety. Reading is essential in every aspect. And I've been reading the pros and cons of using a VR but VR park is not quite similar in using VR at home especially the given space. in VR park, you will find abundant spaces so that you can move freely, at home, you might damage yourself or your appliances if you are not full aware where is your position.
It's up to you if you play too much. Yes we all know that there is a side effect if you play too much It can have you a head ache but as I said we need to discipline oursleves but this project is only to entertain us we not should forget the important things we can play if we have free time. There is nothing wrong to enjoy but don't exceed to your limitation. This project was good to all players and gamers, let's look always in the bright side of this project this will bring us joy in a moment in a moment in time. We can make a great memories And it will have a bonding to your friends and family.
Discipline yourself we all know that may affect our eye sight if we play too much its up to us if we exceed in our limits. This project was really good for all people but we should not forget tge time limit of playing we have. Its not bad to enjoy but lets limit ourselves.

On point. Discipline is a must, and it is also almost impossible to be in arena all the time. We all have something else to do like work and school or family related stuff.
i agree its impossible to anyone to be in the arena in all times, we have other things to do, and we have family.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:34:47 PM

It would be a lot easier for us to have some fun in this arena space. And not only for individual also in family bonding and for friends.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:58:18 PM

hmmm.. i've seen the project and eyeing on it. this is a real company advancing into blockchain technology. any existing business with legit papers that would tokenize their product is much more appealing than starting ones. i better on it. count me in.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:04:15 PM

is transforming former amusement parks into virtual reality parks are in their project?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
mongkie

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

is transforming former amusement parks into virtual reality parks are in their project?

as of now they have 6 functioning amusement parks that uses augmented reality technology through this ico they will be tokenized.

i think it is easier for them to create new parks than restoring or transforming old school parks.

merger and acquisition is an option for me is good. but launch a succesfull ico first

akihiro101117

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:13:46 PM

as of now they have 6 functioning amusement parks that uses augmented reality technology through this ico they will be tokenized.

i think it is easier for them to create new parks than restoring or transforming old school parks.

merger and acquisition is an option for me is good. but launch a succesfull ico first

hmmm.. thanks for the answer. i just imagine if disneyland will also go digital and adopt blockchain. experience from this project is a great lesson.  isnt it odd to have an amusement park for augmented reality? VR now is enjoyed within the parameters of home and i think that is the essense of virtual reality to see what is not in the exact scenario.

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
mongkie

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

hmmm.. thanks for the answer. i just imagine if disneyland will also go digital and adopt blockchain. experience from this project is a great lesson.  isnt it odd to have an amusement park for augmented reality? VR now is enjoyed within the parameters of home and i think that is the essense of virtual reality to see what is not in the exact scenario.

that is a great insight. if disneyland will go tokenized i will be supporting it also.

VR on home is better than parks? i beg to disagree with you. it is not only what you see. it is also what you feel. VR parks tend to copy the same scenario and feeling when you are in that certain situation. and parks with fully dressed gives you the exact feeling when you are in that certain point. i suggest you to try it first

akihiro101117

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:19:39 PM

that is a great insight. if disneyland will go tokenized i will be supporting it also.

VR on home is better than parks? i beg to disagree with you. it is not only what you see. it is also what you feel. VR parks tend to copy the same scenario and feeling when you are in that certain situation. and parks with fully dressed gives you the exact feeling when you are in that certain point. i suggest you to try it first

i got your point. you're right and now i am excited to try it for myself and if i was satisfied then i will invest on thier ico. thaks for suggestion mate!

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:39:52 PM

VR arena is one of the coolest ICO ive encounter, they already have a lots of branches around the world, this Virtual Reality project will hit the market bigtime.

Obviously it have a lot of investor in space arena. Because its a realistic and amazing idea to make business on Virtual Reality. Add the point of NO discrimination of age and even height is doesn't matter as long as you want to experience it. No one gonna stop you, just enjoy and do as much as you can in Arena Space park.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:51:04 PM

I watch the video and it's really good. The concept of this project is very in demand nowadays. Kids will definitely enjoy this and also adults who loves to play.
Yeah, you are right its really good for Children, and its a great activities for family to spend there time together every weekends or maybe in parent dayoff,also in your relatives Vr Parks are Good place for bonding, so Goodluck Worldwide VR park's ,
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:59:02 PM

I watch the video and it's really good. The concept of this project is very in demand nowadays. Kids will definitely enjoy this and also adults who loves to play.
Yeah, you are right its really good for Children, and its a great activities for family to spend there time together every weekends or maybe in parent dayoff,also in your relatives Vr Parks are Good place for bonding, so Goodluck Worldwide VR park's ,
You have a point, can i ask there's have any chance to have an competition or event to every country using this worldwide VR parks ? games like CSGo, if they have its a Great project, and its awesome, im so excited to this project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:22:00 PM

To be added , I have read also into their website about the satisfaction of their customer who tried their attractions. It means that even in the outside world of crypto and blockchain this project is a successful one .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:30:27 PM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy

feel free to bring your family and friends along since they're offering multiplayer VR, I'm sure you guys will enjoy this activities. i hope that they start a franchise here in our country so i can try it out.
very fun project, i would love to see how much impact they will cause to the amusement industry because to be honest most traditional amusement park becomes boring due to the fact that they don't improve their services.

indeed this is gonna be a heaven for a children if this company will bring a amusement in my country i will bring my daughter so she can experience the VR
exactly, some of the gamer will gladly if ever used this virtual reality even the children, but we need some guidance from the parents to estimate the time for playing this vitual reality, now a days some of the children they dont know how to balance playing and thats the bad effect for health. So i think guide from the parents how use properly

This is a advance technology that use VR technologies , this will be fun to experience. Im just thinking about the price of their services , is their price affordable and is anyone can use and obtain their services ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:42:47 PM

VR arena is one of the coolest ICO ive encounter, they already have a lots of branches around the world, this Virtual Reality project will hit the market bigtime.

I hope they will make a branch and park also in the Philippines . This is my old dream , having and experiencing myself in the game , by using Virtual Reality. It will become more fun and enjoyable.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:49:08 PM

Wow!This is gonna be fun, Instead of wasting my time playing computer games it is better to just go to the VR park and enjoy the virtual reality technologies this is gonna be my awesome experience that will happen in my life Cheesy

feel free to bring your family and friends along since they're offering multiplayer VR, I'm sure you guys will enjoy this activities. i hope that they start a franchise here in our country so i can try it out.
very fun project, i would love to see how much impact they will cause to the amusement industry because to be honest most traditional amusement park becomes boring due to the fact that they don't improve their services.

indeed this is gonna be a heaven for a children if this company will bring a amusement in my country i will bring my daughter so she can experience the VR
exactly, some of the gamer will gladly if ever used this virtual reality even the children, but we need some guidance from the parents to estimate the time for playing this vitual reality, now a days some of the children they dont know how to balance playing and thats the bad effect for health. So i think guide from the parents how use properly

They have been successfully launched 6 amusement park that use VR technologies , so Im sure it safe for the user to use this kind of services. Infact they stated in their website the volume of satisfied customers , its 20K Bro.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:57:02 PM

For anyone who want to know the project Arena Space , feel free to visit and read here ; https://arenaspace.io/ , there is so much information you can get and know about their project and the people behind this ICO.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:58:34 AM

Just saw the video and it looks so much fun and exciting, I cant help but imagine myself trying their VR parks, I always wonder how it feels to be in the same situation as my character whenever I play. Surely this project will be a big hit to other countries.
Yeah absolutely, it is truly promising to the entertainment industry. It looks like that this is the starting point of automated and VR gaming. Even the adults will be very excited about this VR amusement parks

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:08:10 AM

I've read that there was a coffee shop in the park thats. good after you play there's a lot of place you can go
This is good for those people who can't play but still want to enter the Arena. Those people can still enjoy the place and be with their family.
if im not mistaken ARENA SPACE have the movie room where you can watch movie using the VR. so even if you cant play you can just watch your favorite movies in VR mode.
Wow! That's great. Arena Space is the place where you can do all you want, I also read that there is also a shopping center inside the Arena and a event place. This is an all-in-one place for fun, family bonding, get together with friends, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: