Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.

Arena Space is expanding their parks around the world
but currently they don't have parks in Asia maybe
soon after the successful ICO they will build parks in
some part of Asia.
You right, lets continue to support VR parks to build their name for the succeed, because if this Vr parks will succeed im sure 100% it will have an affiliate every country.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:01:47 PM

if arena space try to build a park in philippines, this will make a job to everyone. they will need a staff that will take care of every customer that will visit and play on the park. i hope they will..Roll Eyes

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:04:53 PM

it is also a utility token right? it is used in tokening and booking of tickets of the park? how does the token price gain increase if the token is in circulation?

They are planning to accept Digital currency as form of payment. It might have some perks if you avail through that.
What is the advantage if i use to pay digital currency?
the number reasons if you will use digital currency, less hassle and you will save your time

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
King of the North

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:45:25 PM

VR technology is more and more easy to access for all type of people so I think this project is promising.
Yes is more easy... you can just wear that vr tools and you can easily experience a lot of place exploring, exciting adventure that's what high technology can do.
Very advance technology and also very entertaining, unlike the games before. This park is the very upgraded park in the world. But I know that there will still a disadvantage in using a very high technology equipment.
is more fun and more exciting its look you are in the real world, that's VR technology can give to us, i don't think so if VR have disadvantage i never heard about that kind of issue, share if you know something.
yet it’s too early to predict this Arena space will make it, but one thing is clear while it shows plenty of promise, we’ve still to experience the year of Virtual Reality.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

Any update on the max cap of token sale? Will it reach on maximum until the end of the ICO?

Im sorry sir , but they don't have yet updates about the token they collected . Just take more patience , Im sure the team are all working hard so that this project will become successful and lure more investors and make more funds.

Have you try to join their telegram ? I mean some information and updates about the ICO of Arena Space are their . The devs and teams including some of the investors are talking and exchanging words about the products . Try to ask their about the collected funds and ongoing ICO .
Very much appreciated. Ill try to join their telegram to know more information regarding their roadmap and its ICO. Thanks.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

How long the ico run?

The ico will be open for 4 month period. It started on November 2017 and will be finished at February of 2018.
oh thanks for the info i dont see it in white paper thanks
Four months is too long I think, correct me if I'm wrong. Just like doing a one small building for their target facilities. Anyway, it's their choice to take a long interval of time.
Probably because they want to maximize the amount they will gather and need to run the planned parks next year and i think it will need huge amount of money to get started.
Building this kind of park which categorized into six parts requires a huge amount of money and manpower. Though arena space already began to build, it requires more money to maintain.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:08:29 PM

I just wanna ask when the exact year is the beginning of this project?

Arena Space is working since 2015
First park has been opened in 2016.

So right now you're success in russia brings you to asia,do you also have expansion in europe? how bout the US? With the fast growing of technology, everything will be "upgraded" , there willlots of competion from other countries, but considering your partnership with big companies , I think you will do well in Asia. youre only competition is Japan.

Expansion into Europe will be and we will try to create competition there

VR tech is growing fast in Asia specially in technologically advanced countries like Japan and South Korea. Due to their advancement in technology, it will be not hard for arena space to enter that market since equipment and market are readily available in those countries. I also believe there is a great opportunity in southeast asia as well.
I agree on your opinion that it will be great if Arena Space will put in Japan because of their knowledge in technology. Also they make a lot of gadgets and they are popular in terms of their being advance in technology.
You said those countries are advance when it comes to the gadgets and technology. What if the people in those coubntries already have VR component set in their houses? Do you think it will affect the sales and profit of ARena Space?

It surely affects the sales and profit of Arena Space , but if you come and think about it not everybody or everyone can afford to buy a VR component and Vr technology so they still have more customers who wanted to use and experience that Arena Space.

I disagree with you buddy. Based on my research the average price of VR box is around Php500 to Php1000 while the average price of availing ARena Space service is around $15 to $25 or Php750 to Php1250. So as you can see, Many people will choose to buy a VR box because it is less cost at the same time they owned the VR box.

Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

I was wondering if arena space will have stocks in the future where anyone can invest. Im still a newbie when it comes to ICO's , is this the same as stocks?  Im interested in investing in this project, hope someone can point me to the right direction. thanks
crypto currencies almost works like a stock but the difference lies in the account classification as the coins works like cash but stock is an equity, if you want to purchase arena tokens it will have more value in the future hence you will get profits unlike in stocks you will receive dividends as your profit.
good explanation, I just want to add that crypto currencies has an exchange like the stocks so it is pretty much the same. @thunderjet2983, there are a lot of articles and videos explaining cryptocurrencies around the internet, study how the cryptos works first before investing. goodluck Smiley

The crypto currencies are very expensive kind of money when you think about it. I can only advise you to read about crypto.
It is better to have enough knowledge about crypto currencies and how it will work so that you can make the right decisions in choosing which token or crypto you are going to buy or invest.

I've seen this on a friend of mine, and with this quoted replies, I've understand it. thank you.
Yes first of all we should study what is the crypto currency and how it works.
And its good to know that you already understand it.
Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:07:44 PM

if arena space try to build a park in philippines, this will make a job to everyone. they will need a staff that will take care of every customer that will visit and play on the park. i hope they will..Roll Eyes

if you backread a part about building an arena park in philippines, there is so much to talk about it and if ever we will come to that, they will be helping more filipinoes to have an opportunity for a job.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
zloadr

Activity: 308

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:34:37 PM

Hey  ARena Space  devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr  https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=66
We hope to make your an ICO a great success!

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:02:40 PM

Hey  ARena Space  devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr  https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=66
We hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Thanks for your support!
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:10:47 PM

Any update on the max cap of token sale? Will it reach on maximum until the end of the ICO?

Im sorry sir , but they don't have yet updates about the token they collected . Just take more patience , Im sure the team are all working hard so that this project will become successful and lure more investors and make more funds.

Have you try to join their telegram ? I mean some information and updates about the ICO of Arena Space are their . The devs and teams including some of the investors are talking and exchanging words about the products . Try to ask their about the collected funds and ongoing ICO .
Very much appreciated. Ill try to join their telegram to know more information regarding their roadmap and its ICO. Thanks.
Does it mean thay you are suggesting to join in their telegram because it is more updated and the developers are always online that they can immediately answers all queres?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:15:18 PM

if you backread a part about building an arena park in philippines, there is so much to talk about it and if ever we will come to that, they will be helping more filipinoes to have an opportunity for a job.
If ever in the future that Arena will build in the Philippines, it is a good opportunity to all Filipino workers to be part of the team of Arena and also Filipinos are well known for being a hard worker.
STI_2M

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:19:42 PM

Does it mean thay you are suggesting to join in their telegram because it is more updated and the developers are always online that they can immediately answers all queres?
Their support team always online. They can give you an answer or refer the question to the developers. Also often the developers themselves answer questions
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:12:27 PM

Been researching on how to calculate ROI. Will this be a long or short term inv? What will happen to tokens after being used in parks? Though its good to know that you have already establish the necessary facilities needed it means shorter period of waiting.
STI_2M

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

Been researching on how to calculate ROI. Will this be a long or short term inv? What will happen to tokens after being used in parks? Though its good to know that you have already establish the necessary facilities needed it means shorter period of waiting.
ICOS is not designed to offer earnings. ICOS token is a product token which gives its holders an opportunity to exchange their ICOS tokens for tokens of other projects selected by the ICOS token holders.

What will happen to tokens after being used in parks?
I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:56:41 PM

Their support team always online. They can give you an answer or refer the question to the developers. Also often the developers themselves answer questions
Maybe the developers are busy to answers all our queries here in the forum but for sure they will answer all the pending questions about Arena. Let's just wait for their answers. Also let's try to read again the whitepaper, maybe some of the answers about Arena are in their whitepaper. Just a suggestion.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:00:40 AM

I was wondering if arena space will have stocks in the future where anyone can invest. Im still a newbie when it comes to ICO's , is this the same as stocks?  Im interested in investing in this project, hope someone can point me to the right direction. thanks
No, it's not like a stock.
ARenaCoin allows to exchange it for services and goods in ARena Space locations by b2c clients. It is beneficial to purchase and own firstly because tokens can purchase more services and goods (up to 30%) than regular currencies.
ICOS is not designed to offer earnings. ICOS token is a product token which gives its holders an opportunity to exchange their ICOS tokens for tokens of other projects selected by the ICOS token holders.
You explained very well GreenWinter. What do you mean by "exchange their ICOS tokens for tokens"? Do you mean If I have tokens from other project/platform, I can use it to purchase your token?
You can exchange ArenaSpace tokens for tokens of other projects
Yeah I see. Now I learned another thing about ICO. Maybe that is one of the reason why many of us are holding their different tokens for the reason to exchange it to other.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:15:22 AM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..
Yes me too i dont experience yet the vr but cause someone said me able to dizziness thats why but soon ill try it
if you want to experience what VR really is, some amusment park inmall here in phillipines ,are offering same technology as VR. but choices of game is limited only. but if you just want to try to have an idea and some experience about VR, well its worth trying for.
Well for me, if you want to experience VR, go to mall in Philippines, they have already VR, but its only affiliate. but its look thesame to VR parks in other country
Yeah I've seen those VR zone in some mall here in Philippines but being a customer, I can say that it is not satisfying kind of entertainment because the facilities are poor, there's no much excitement to the game itself and you will just play alone, no interactions with other player.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:21:47 AM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..
Yes me too i dont experience yet the vr but cause someone said me able to dizziness thats why but soon ill try it
if you want to experience what VR really is, some amusment park inmall here in phillipines ,are offering same technology as VR. but choices of game is limited only. but if you just want to try to have an idea and some experience about VR, well its worth trying for.
Well for me, if you want to experience VR, go to mall in Philippines, they have already VR, but its only affiliate. but its look thesame to VR parks in other country
Yeah I've seen those VR zone in some mall here in Philippines but being a customer, I can say that it is not satisfying kind of entertainment because the facilities are poor, there's no much excitement to the game itself and you will just play alone, no interactions with other player.
thats why arena space have this offer for everyone, and also this arena space VR technologies have more excitement for those who have need more fun, unlike to the ordinary VR this arena giving more realistic to make happiest to us

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: