Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:10:54 AM

quite sad, i saw a message from the dev in telegram that they only get 29eth so far. I hope they could advertise this project more and be aggressive on it because if people don't know arena no one will invest on it  Cry

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:20:09 AM

quite sad, i saw a message from the dev in telegram that they only get 29eth so far. I hope they could advertise this project more and be aggressive on it because if people don't know arena no one will invest on it  Cry
really? i think you are right, they should hire marketing personnel in order to advertise this ICO properly or they should join some gathering to introduce this more to the public, i hope they can catch up soon and reach soft cap before ico ends.

jonland22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:26:58 AM

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.
How about the vr quest bro..? Playing with friends is so cool .. by the way there is so many choices and like driving or treadmill that you can use your whole body .. but I'm curious how they troubleshoot the Vr and how it work .. I hope i can work to arena space so i can find it out for myself..
Like you said. There's a lot of choices to choose from. Its good for myself to experience the different variety of virtual reality.To think that they already had five or six parks which was great to know.
I saw those vr gadgets and it's really fun, i really hope someday there will be an arena park here in the philippines. there are a lot of kids here that could enjoy their park.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:31:40 AM

If i have a chance to travel.. arena space is the one i want to.. This park is attractive.. i go with my family and play their amazing games.. I'm sure my family will enjoy the entertainment of this park.. hoping that this amusement park is going to expand so there's more place we can visit arena space park..
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:32:24 AM

really? i think you are right, they should hire marketing personnel in order to advertise this ICO properly or they should join some gathering to introduce this more to the public, i hope they can catch up soon and reach soft cap before ico ends.
If you guys have time to check on how much they gather so far might as well invest to this project if you want this to succeed.

podrick17

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:46:12 AM

If i have a chance to travel.. arena space is the one i want to.. This park is attractive.. i go with my family and play their amazing games.. I'm sure my family will enjoy the entertainment of this park.. hoping that this amusement park is going to expand so there's more place we can visit arena space park..
Me too, since they will not build a park here or should i say no plans yet here in ph, i want to travel overseas as well just to visit their park because it looks fun in picture  Cheesy

samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:48:32 AM

is there any information regarding the income of the existing parks? if there is any i would gladly appreciate it Smiley

jonland22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:54:52 AM

it's too early to judge ico, maybe they are in the process of talks with big investors. who knows one day the funds already reach soft cap. just stay tune guys Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:53:50 AM

it's too early to judge ico, maybe they are in the process of talks with big investors. who knows one day the funds already reach soft cap. just stay tune guys Smiley
That is right, it is too early to lose hope. Many investors are investing in the last minute of the ico. Maybe their investors are like that. By the way, how many days left in their ico?
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:57:51 AM

it is also a utility token right? it is used in tokening and booking of tickets of the park? how does the token price gain increase if the token is in circulation?

They are planning to accept Digital currency as form of payment. It might have some perks if you avail through that.
What is the advantage if i use to pay digital currency?
may be you can get points for paying digital currency, and when you earn a points, you can change the point to avail free games on the park...

When you use ArenaSpace token as payment in the park, you will get a 30% discount.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:01:32 AM

Actually I'm not totally a gamer but with arena space that you can bond with your family and friends that's nice It is for everyone who wants to experience  vr not for the gamers only.
Yeah right . Arena Space gives us a full experience of virtual reality world you can ever imagined. I think its also good for the family bonding. It's a nice activity for the family to experience a vr controlled games.
Having this kind of virtual reality controlled games are actualy fun and exciting. Provided they  open it to the public. It will be a nice experience for us to try this.

This is the good thing about arena space, it is not only for the gamers, but everyone who want to have a great time with their families. Parks have been a great place for the family to have fun and bond, but it is quite difficult for everybody especially the disabled people to enjoy touring the place, with this project, everyone including the disabled can enjoy their time with their family touring the virtual world.
Literally speaking, if you have two eyes you can experience the the virtual reality world has to offer. It will be amazing and exciting for those who would try to experience this. i personally would love to try it too.

Very well said bro. I also laugh a bit when you said the word "two eyes" Smiley. But as we talking about the virtual world, Arena Space will be dominating the virtual reality industry given the fact that they had bigtime partners to support their project.

I won't disagree with that, ARena Space will be dominating it in the long run. The first step would be the success of this project. As you can see, they are expanding, they have the power to do so the vision to do so but they need to raise funds in order to take grasp on their dreams.
I had no doubt that arena space will leave a mark on the virtual reality industry. They had a very concrete and good plan to provide us the experience of using this VR equipments.

they naturally have a partner. because of such a large project. not just a team. they will take care of the companions.

Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:09:55 AM

we don't know yet but it is only estimated, arena space has just yet started who knows if they are having communication with big investors. all we can do to help is advertise it and keep bumping this thread with thread-worthy comments to make investors invest in this project.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:14:37 AM

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.
How about the vr quest bro..? Playing with friends is so cool .. by the way there is so many choices and like driving or treadmill that you can use your whole body .. but I'm curious how they troubleshoot the Vr and how it work .. I hope i can work to arena space so i can find it out for myself..
Like you said. There's a lot of choices to choose from. Its good for myself to experience the different variety of virtual reality.To think that they already had five or six parks which was great to know.
I saw those vr gadgets and it's really fun, i really hope someday there will be an arena park here in the philippines. there are a lot of kids here that could enjoy their park.
Not only kids will enjoy in this kind of entertainment its also an adult because VR Technology is very entertaining and this is the way to have a bonding with your family.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Rdrrakel

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

Do you have photos\models of already developed parks?
of course you can google them or visit our instagram page

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow
Wow, nice to hear it, I'm really interested in
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:16:26 AM

we don't know yet but it is only estimated, arena space has just yet started who knows if they are having communication with big investors. all we can do to help is advertise it and keep bumping this thread with thread-worthy comments to make investors invest in this project.

It is more than month since pre-sale was started and
the CEO of Arena Space said that they will make
an announcement by the end of this week to update
the community about the results so we need to
wait until they give the official results.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:22:32 AM

You can also watch them in youtube and of course read the whitepaper,  existing parks are in Russia.  They have been around for quiet sometime now. 
Existing parts in Russia, but how about in Asia? Can you have some picture where is the location or plan here in Asia of Arena Space? I think of having a field trip of our senior class in a cool place like that Arena Space.
About Asia - park is planed in Beijing. With the help of franchises the number of parks will grow

I just saw this photo on their instagram, it seems that you are in the real p2p combat Smiley

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:30:55 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 11:42:28 AM by HappyCaptain

Wow! that was awesome it feels so realistic and very
cool, i don't want to miss the chance to experience
something like that so i hope they expand their parks
much faster near in my location Grin Grin
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:07:13 PM

Shocked this project seems like developing fun around, VR was kinda thing that will next generation of tech also it will be just like smartphone everyone needs it.  Cheesy
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:09:44 PM

I just saw this photo on their instagram, it seems that you are in the real p2p combat Smiley

That seems very fun,  Grin i wanna try it someday. hopefully, they gonna build project globally.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:00:58 PM

arena space create vr parks to entertain people especially families. It really helps to boost the creativity of the children and it serves also as a stress reliever to the fact that vr games and environment is really a good and beautiful one.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: