Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:31:32 AM

Quote from: Ptrck link=ttha323893.msg25818186#msg25818186 date=1512519707
Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..
Yes me too i dont experience yet the vr but cause someone said me able to dizziness thats why but soon ill try it
if you want to experience what VR really is, some amusment park inmall here in phillipines ,are offering same technology as VR. but choices of game is limited only. but if you just want to try to have an idea and some experience about VR, well its worth trying for.
Well for me, if you want to experience VR, go to mall in Philippines, they have already VR, but its only affiliate. but its look thesame to VR parks in other country
Yeah I've seen those VR zone in some mall here in Philippines but being a customer, I can say that it is not satisfying kind of entertainment because the facilities are poor, there's no much excitement to the game itself and you will just play alone, no interactions with other player.
thats why arena space have this offer for everyone, and also this arena space VR technologies have more excitement for those who have need more fun, unlike to the ordinary VR this arena giving more realistic to make happiest to us
Yes, this arena space would like give us more realistic experience and that will be great for everyone.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:44:31 AM

I can't check every posts here since it is too many and replies are quite long, i just want to ask and feel free to answer, is there any news regarding how much fund collected? it's been a while since i was watching this ann thread of arena.
no one can answer because ico has not been done so it does not know how much is collected
Yes, I think they are quite busy so just wait. I am surely that they will answer you when they are ready.
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:44 AM

if arena space try to build a park in philippines, this will make a job to everyone. they will need a staff that will take care of every customer that will visit and play on the park. i hope they will..Roll Eyes

if you backread a part about building an arena park in philippines, there is so much to talk about it and if ever we will come to that, they will be helping more filipinoes to have an opportunity for a job.
If ever in the future that Arena will build in the Philippines, it is a good opportunity to all Filipino workers to be part of the team of Arena and also Filipinos are well known for being a hard worker.
cant wait to see that, the filipinos are part of the arena space, a lot of opportunities for those who dont have a work.

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:16:14 AM

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:28:08 AM

Any update on the max cap of token sale? Will it reach on maximum until the end of the ICO?

Im sorry sir , but they don't have yet updates about the token they collected . Just take more patience , Im sure the team are all working hard so that this project will become successful and lure more investors and make more funds.

Have you try to join their telegram ? I mean some information and updates about the ICO of Arena Space are their . The devs and teams including some of the investors are talking and exchanging words about the products . Try to ask their about the collected funds and ongoing ICO .
Very much appreciated. Ill try to join their telegram to know more information regarding their roadmap and its ICO. Thanks.
Does it mean thay you are suggesting to join in their telegram because it is more updated and the developers are always online that they can immediately answers all queres?

I join their telegram, and yeah , the team are all active giving more updates about their ongoing project , but sometimes many people that give their own opinion in what is happening in the progress of the ICO . Im a bit confused if that news is true or not .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:33:41 AM

I can't check every posts here since it is too many and replies are quite long, i just want to ask and feel free to answer, is there any news regarding how much fund collected? it's been a while since i was watching this ann thread of arena.
no one can answer because ico has not been done so it does not know how much is collected
Yes, I think they are quite busy so just wait. I am surely that they will answer you when they are ready.
Join their in the telegram, I think they have been online there they must answer your question, it's to crowded here other supporters cannot answers the other questions or you can just check back read I think other answer are there.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:46:51 AM

How long the ico run?

The ico will be open for 4 month period. It started on November 2017 and will be finished at February of 2018.
oh thanks for the info i dont see it in white paper thanks
Four months is too long I think, correct me if I'm wrong. Just like doing a one small building for their target facilities. Anyway, it's their choice to take a long interval of time.
Probably because they want to maximize the amount they will gather and need to run the planned parks next year and i think it will need huge amount of money to get started.
Building this kind of park which categorized into six parts requires a huge amount of money and manpower. Though arena space already began to build, it requires more money to maintain.

Having a advance technology like VR and requiring huge space of property just to build a Arena Space , If you think of it , it needs also huge amount of money to maintenance and for the improvement of amusement park so that everybody/everyone that uses it will enjoy and satisfy .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:00:49 AM

if arena space try to build a park in philippines, this will make a job to everyone. they will need a staff that will take care of every customer that will visit and play on the park. i hope they will..Roll Eyes

if you backread a part about building an arena park in philippines, there is so much to talk about it and if ever we will come to that, they will be helping more filipinoes to have an opportunity for a job.
If ever in the future that Arena will build in the Philippines, it is a good opportunity to all Filipino workers to be part of the team of Arena and also Filipinos are well known for being a hard worker.
cant wait to see that, the filipinos are part of the arena space, a lot of opportunities for those who dont have a work.

Do you think Philippines can handle an Arena Space ? I mean, I also want to have an Arena Space in the Philippines but we need to consider things like the space need to build a park , and the customer / consumer who can afford the high price of using VR technology .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:02:44 AM

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.
How about the vr quest bro..? Playing with friends is so cool .. by the way there is so many choices and like driving or treadmill that you can use your whole body .. but I'm curious how they troubleshoot the Vr and how it work .. I hope i can work to arena space so i can find it out for myself..
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:16:38 AM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
I didn't experience to use VR technology yet and I want to try it, Hope that this park is available here in the Philippines and I'm so excited to go there.

kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:33:57 AM

Been researching on how to calculate ROI. Will this be a long or short term inv? What will happen to tokens after being used in parks? Though its good to know that you have already establish the necessary facilities needed it means shorter period of waiting.
Short term investments means that you will sell it within short period of time which is usually operating period. I believe building huge parks is for long term purpose, as to the used token I think I read somewhere that it will be consumed and will not go back to circulation.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:37:05 AM

It would be a great experience for kids especially after a long period of study, i hope this SKALA is very secure or is there any age limit with these? or they use some protective measures so that any age can use it ?

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..
Yes me too i dont experience yet the vr but cause someone said me able to dizziness thats why but soon ill try it
I didn't experience that too, I'm curious to this kind of entertainment, I want to try it soon. I think this its kinda funny and so enjoyable.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:48:35 AM

It would be a great experience for kids especially after a long period of study, i hope this SKALA is very secure or is there any age limit with these? or they use some protective measures so that any age can use it ?
The possibility of use depends on the child himself. If he already understands how to use technology - then he can use it. And protective measures are not required.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:50:56 AM

Been researching on how to calculate ROI. Will this be a long or short term inv? What will happen to tokens after being used in parks? Though its good to know that you have already establish the necessary facilities needed it means shorter period of waiting.
The used tokens again go into circulation.
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:54:30 AM

You're right there are so many opportunity will come to all filipinos to be part of this kind of entertainment especially this kind of park. Hope that they have an arena space here in the Philippines soon.

jungleMonkey

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:22:44 AM

ICO isn't over yet?
yes, there are still few months to go for the ICO gets finish with a minimum target of 1.5m us dollars.
1,5 sounds low..Why so? Will this be enough for you?
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:37:27 AM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.

Yeah youre right , to be added they want to collect more funds here so that they can make to reality their mission which is to build more VR parks worldwide.
That's right! This is a one way to make more VR Parks in worldwide. I like the concept of how they can grow there funds of this project.
Maybe it is better to have an exchange of token inside the Arena so that if ever customers don't have the required token/currency but want to enjoy and experienced the park they can still do that.
I think it's possible, but if it does by Arena Space it will not force people to follow the mode of payment they want. What you think my friend?
I agree.. and as far as I know Arena Space is not the only one that using Token process of payment.. like World of Fun they have their own token.. I think they will not force the people to follow the process of payments but people have the only one choice to play and that is.. to buy a token..
No, you can also pay for playing inside the park using fiats. their own token was created for the purpose of entering in an ICO and to use for services they will render to the customers, as the price of the arena token increase you will get gains from it as well.

The ARena Space token is a Utility token and further details about this can be found at page 6 in the whitepaper, click here. Read this to avoid confusion.
That means inside the park I can also pay tokens?

Yes, you will be able to pay tokens for services in the future.
super, thanks!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:57:58 AM

How about the vr quest bro..? Playing with friends is so cool .. by the way there is so many choices and like driving or treadmill that you can use your whole body .. but I'm curious how they troubleshoot the Vr and how it work .. I hope i can work to arena space so i can find it out for myself..
Like you said. There's a lot of choices to choose from. Its good for myself to experience the different variety of virtual reality.To think that they already had five or six parks which was great to know.

kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:01:52 AM

The used tokens again go into circulation.
is this true? I thought it will be gone after using it in the park, well I guess you are right.

ICO isn't over yet?
yes, there are still few months to go for the ICO gets finish with a minimum target of 1.5m us dollars.
1,5 sounds low..Why so? Will this be enough for you?
that's what written in the whitepaper, don't question me about that because I don't know the basis. I was thinking that it is quite low since they will build arena parks throughout the world.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: