Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:53:56 PM

Here we have something to give a new face to the world of the automotive industry which has not been revolutionized since its inception, although  new technologies have been integrated into cars but have not completely changed the consumption for more of a century. Vlb and volkswagen; what what what ? So good ! The other brands have good cases to keep pace because there will be a complete metamorphosis of this industry and it will go very quickly!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:57:36 PM

For me VLB is a long term project, there is so much potential, the project can skyrocket with just one year, with applications and partners I have big hope for the future.

With CarFix already established, this project is bound to be one of the best this year and the concept of applying the benefits of blockchain technology to the vehicle industry is brilliant!

Plus they seem to be the only ones doing stuff for automobiles. Most projects have heavy competition in the blokchain space

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:11:15 AM

well, i bought some and will buy some after the bounty hunters dump.

the distributed tokens are not locked, arent they?
Locked are only the tokens held by Carfix -- for 1 year, and that belongs to the project advisors -- for 6 months.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:11:47 AM

https://youtu.be/2VzX35bPgGs nice discussion by VLB founder.

What is the vesting period for founders and partners?
I've just wrote about that in the previous post Smiley

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:13:39 AM

How many tokens have been sold today?
There's only info about how many funds were raised -- on our website. As for the exact number of tokens sold, I don't think we've got this info, cause there's a kind of an automatic, which sends tokens while receiving ETH.

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:22:38 AM

Here we have something to give a new face to the world of the automotive industry which has not been revolutionized since its inception, although  new technologies have been integrated into cars but have not completely changed the consumption for more of a century. Vlb and volkswagen; what what what ? So good ! The other brands have good cases to keep pace because there will be a complete metamorphosis of this industry and it will go very quickly!

Indeed my friend. Blockchain will fundamentally change the way of living as we know it.
This tech has the potential to free humankind from the banking cartel's slavery.

2018 will be a crazy year for crypto. VLB has a good change of gaining a lot of traction being the first of it's kind in the field

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:05:52 AM

I remember some coin in the past where i have this kind of feeling that i should dump the coins when i get it but unfortunately all those coins have great price now, no wonder this coin will have great price too in the future, time to hold

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:02:22 AM

Locked are only the tokens held by Carfix -- for 1 year, and that belongs to the project advisors -- for 6 months.

Really nice, this should be done by every ICO. It gives trust to investors when tokens are locked for a at least 6 months.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

Really nice, this should be done by every ICO. It gives trust to investors when tokens are locked for a at least 6 months.

Its very healthy for the distribution of the tokens if the tokens for the team are locked and released in small parts with a smart contract. That way the market does not get floated with coins

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:34:43 AM

Oh, i wasn't aware of this.

Good way to preserve investors.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:44:31 AM

Oh, i wasn't aware of this.

Good way to preserve investors.

Great news for all of us and more then a good way to preserve investors and a dump by the bounty hunters.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:14:01 AM

With the full implementation of this project which the services offered will be available thru the use of VLB tokens, then there will be a large demand for that token, so it's advisable to purchase and hold that token for the potential to become a lucrative investment later when this project is fully implemented.

I would like to envision that VLB platform adoption will someday become a standard requirement for every entity  in the vehicle industry.
Yeah, project is good - especially for the long term invest,
when the entire infrastructure will improved and will use blockchain technology, token price will be moon.

Honestly I dont want this token to "moon". Because after every pump there comes the dump. Im investor and no trader, therefore a steady grow is much more important. Hope most guys here think so too...

Amelie is right, pump and dumps are shit and give products a bad name. Steady growth is way more important
But you can nothing do about it. The market will decide, if there is a pump or a dump or a steady growing.
And the market is a system of thousands of brains, nobody knows, what price will be tomorrow.
How can we not? All in our hands! I'm just sure that when the coin goes to the exchange, people will start selling coins to make a profit. The main thing is not to succumb to this current and keep your coins! Wait for the developers to launch the platform and get the maximum benefit at the highest price! And those who sell coins in the beginning, will bite their elbows!

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

Good to know the token held by the big investors will be locked at first. This wont draw the prixe down at first. It also mean the big investors have confidence in VLB
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:16:08 AM

Good to know the token held by the big investors will be locked at first. This wont draw the prixe down at first. It also mean the big investors have confidence in VLB

It does bring a benefit for small token holders. It also means that whales have faith in this.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:41:59 AM

It does bring a benefit for small token holders. It also means that whales have faith in this.
Yea, maybe it can guarantee that the token price wont drop below the ICO price.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:52:33 AM

yes VLB is good for small investors too Smiley
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:03:11 AM

well, this is surely a long term hodling token imo.

i dont expect to have huge gains in some quick months, but moreover, in the long term holding of the token.

yes this is plus point if investors do long term investment, i know VLB project give good profit during ico also VLB give profit but best thing is long term until platform launch.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:07:10 AM

I think it's not a guarantee, as there are still the bounty hunters, but it can help to avoid a too big dump.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:07:20 AM

❗️Creation of any blockchain is a meaningless exercise if one doesn’t have the means, the platform and the team to build a stack of applications with the real world on top of it. ❗️

VLB Token together with the Qiwi Blockchain Technologies is doing precisely this. Significant majority of interfaces, including consumer level application is already developed and they are functioning within the existing business process. The team with a wealth of experience building and implementing blockchains in real economy sectors will develop VLB. All these factors will bring Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain to success.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:26:52 AM

Qiwi alsodeveloping blockchain? I using qiwi a long time, but didnt kno this..
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: