Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:15:37 AM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

wrong, most bounty members/hunters are only there to get some coins and once the coins are on their hands they will sell the coins at cheaper price. I saw too many members doing the same thing

It's a good thing for people like us who don't want to go through the KYC process.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:22:12 AM

❗️Do not miss the article in the Cointelegraph.❗️

There is complete uncertainty about the cost of car ownership thanks to out of control car repair shops. VLB Token is going to change the scenario. The automotive industry has yet to benefit from the verifiability, immutability and clarity that Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain can bring with it. More information in the Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/vehicle-lifecycle-blockchain-can-save-you-from-inflated-garage-bills

A good article as a short review to draw attention to the project. The more articles will be distributed, the more popular this system will be when more people find out about it.

I actually learned something from that article Smiley
Thanks for this .
Yes, indeed, the article highlights the most important problems associated with the operation of cars. These servers from time to time expose invoices, the amounts of which are simply invented. I hope that VLB will help to solve this problem.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:24:54 AM

What do you think is the problem behind the fact that they can't even pass the 5000 ETH mark in contributions ?

probably needing more marketing commercial all around the world and spreading the word trough bounties even more Smiley?

take utrust for example. they made a huge marketing campaing and were omnipresent like everywhere ><"
VLB also have bounty program, though as far as I know, there are restrictions of users who will receive awards - this is plus for investors, because bounty members will not drop token price after ICO

wrong, most bounty members/hunters are only there to get some coins and once the coins are on their hands they will sell the coins at cheaper price. I saw too many members doing the same thing

It's a good thing for people like us who don't want to go through the KYC process.

KYC is a roadblock for me, had enough with an old coin
gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:27:26 AM

vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv

Where did you read about this VLB and uber partnership?

Could you share a link?

You can find it here: https://vlb.io/#js_partners

There is a logo of UBER, also a lot of other partners. But it does not explain what the partnership is based on.
I have seen some partnership deals that cannot go public until a contract. Could be internal dealings. Could be not .. will wait for official announcement
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:29:11 AM

Depend in which exchange then you plan to buy the token, if you use an exchange where you gave already your details then, it doesnt really change much
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:56:41 AM

Depend in which exchange then you plan to buy the token, if you use an exchange where you gave already your details then, it doesnt really change much

Well, I did not give my details to any exchange. That's why I mostly use Etherdelta and I will encourage everyone to do so.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:37:29 AM

Well, I did not give my details to any exchange. That's why I mostly use Etherdelta and I will encourage everyone to do so.

I can prefer giving a kyc instead of trading on etherdelta. It's really a mad house.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:44:36 AM

Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:18:31 AM

Yes because the crypto KYCs are sooo thorough. I've used my American ID after being flagged with a USA IP, signed back in with a VPN under the same account the finished KYC with an Canadian IP.

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:21:29 AM

This project looks more interesting and promising the day after day.

Correct, hope they can get this media/investor attention going.

investors keep moving on here and ask here whatever they need information. i think this threat VLB is very informative community.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:33:42 AM

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:34:53 AM

I love it when I read a comment like this. yes, there are regulations forbidding a US citizen to participate in certain ICO's. but when there's a VPN involved, yeah whatever Smiley)
I've bought a ton of tokens under a VPN. What's laughable though, is that I use my real id issued in America. If I tried to get a bank account with even a shadow on my picture, KYC is flagging it and making me resend. Makes me wonder if half of these ICOs are just pretending to use KYC. Hmmmmmm.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:55:36 AM

I would advise against using location / IP hiding software to enter an ICO if your country has laws against that

Could an ICO held responsible by the American government when people enter an ICO KYC process with a VPN as an American citizen? I mean could that hurt an ICO?

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:11:21 AM

Could an ICO held responsible by the American government when people enter an ICO KYC process with a VPN as an American citizen? I mean could that hurt an ICO?

It doesn't hurt ICO, but if you're US resident we recommend you to be accredited

mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:13:08 AM

I've read that you are going to make your own blockchain.
Is there some more information available ? Will u use IPFS, fork some other crypto like ethereum or something else?

Yes, we'll make our own blockchain. But the same tokens will stay on the Ethereum platform.

Could somebody please explain what's the point of their own blockchain if tokens will still be based on Ethereum?
The point is that we don't have to pay gas and also won't depend on ETH exchange rate.
so why don't want to use free blockchains without commission??
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:16:00 AM

Is there some more information available ? Will u use IPFS, fork some other crypto like ethereum or something else?

Yes, we'll make our own blockchain. But the same tokens will stay on the Ethereum platform.

Could somebody please explain what's the point of their own blockchain if tokens will still be based on Ethereum?
The point is that we don't have to pay gas and also won't depend on ETH exchange rate.

Will tokenholders be able to run these 'private' masternodes?
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:16:10 AM

Fuel is based on Gas or petroleum?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:22:24 AM

Will tokenholders be able to run these 'private' masternodes?

Because no one can mine VLB token - you can forge - get a commission from the players who want to record in the blockchain. Anyone can join at any stage, regardless of the number of other participants. The forger for the transaction will be selected randomly by the system. But the one who has more tokens has more chances.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:54:41 AM

what is "SAFT commitments" ?  which 9.5 millions you except?

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

oh.. ok. I understand. Private investors bought tokens for 9.5 mln? What bonus was for them?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:19:29 AM

what is "SAFT commitments" ?  which 9.5 millions you except?

i think those are promises from accredited investors. Most likely for the US market
Nope. Those are the funds raised during the private placement which took place before ICO started.

oh.. ok. I understand. Private investors bought tokens for 9.5 mln? What bonus was for them?

The bonus was 40%

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: