Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s  (Read 131433 times)
Choadmeyer

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:16:14 AM

Just got a reply after emailing ragingazn via his email listed at his neo-asics website. Thought I'd
share for those who are interested.

Dear Choadmeyer,

I totally understand your concern and can certainly empathize with you. However I can assure you that the miners were indeed paid for and I can verify this information with KnCMiner if you would like to join me in a conference call with them. I can also provide a screenshot of My Account page with the actual order details directly from their website.

So there is no need to panic and don't believe everything you hear because most of it is just FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt). I'm glad you reached out to me directly and went straight to the source for the truth of the matter. I promise to be in contact more frequently and to communicate much more often than in the past. This is a serious matter and you can be sure that I'm not taking it lightly at all.

Also follow my blog postings for all the latest news about all shipment status information.

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DugOutDad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 10:15:27 AM

most of it is just FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt)

Perhaps that is because you're doing nothing to allay the fear, uncertainty and doubt, but on the contrary, doing the complete opposite, and feeding it more fuel with your lack of professionalism and communication.

Though why I'm posting it here, other than vent my own frustration, is anyone's guess, because it's not like you're going to read it anyway.

Gyu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:49:06 AM

Hi,

Please add me to the list, $500 via PP
PP Transaction ID : 2KP25117DG242431X

Thanks Daniel,

Gyu
Neverek

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 11:52:53 AM

Just got a reply after emailing ragingazn via his email listed at his neo-asics website. Thought I'd

Dear Choadmeyer,

I totally understand your concern and can certainly empathize with you. However I can assure you that the miners were indeed paid for and I can verify this information with KnCMiner if you would like to join me in a conference call with them. I can also provide a screenshot of My Account page with the actual order details directly from their website.

So there is no need to panic and don't believe everything you hear because most of it is just FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt). I'm glad you reached out to me directly and went straight to the source for the truth of the matter. I promise to be in contact more frequently and to communicate much more often than in the past. This is a serious matter and you can be sure that I'm not taking it lightly at all.

Also follow my blog postings for all the latest news about all shipment status information.

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

well thats great but all he needs to do is respond here - would takie him 1 minute ...
Neverek

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:07:39 PM

just got my reply from prodigits

Dear Neverek,

I have passed on your information and you have my word that I will personally look into this matter for you. You will get a response in the next 24 hours.

I totally understand your concern and can certainly empathize with you. However I can assure you that the miners were indeed paid for and I made ragingazn628 log into his KnCMiner account online and show me his order status page.

So I know he can verify this information with KnCMiner and you can certainly join a conference call with ragingazn628 and KnCMiner to further verify this order status information. He can also provide a screenshot of My Account page with the actual order details directly from their website if you would like.

So there is no need to panic and don't believe everything you hear because most of it is just FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt). It's unfortunate that ragingazn628 had a personal meltdown but it could've happened to any of us. I did see him today and we sat down and talked for hours and I can personally say he went through a lot but he's recovering well now. He is well on his way to getting back to his old reliable self.

I'm really glad you reached out to me directly and went straight to the source for the truth of the matter. I promise he will be in contact more frequently and will communicate much more often than in the past. This is a serious matter and you can be sure that ragingazn628 nor I am taking it lightly at all.

Also follow the blog postings for all the latest news about all shipment status information.

Sincerely,

prodigits7

Anyone knows if he means neo asic's blog in the end or what?
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 12:26:56 PM

Dear Choadmeyer,

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

-COMPARED WITH-

Dear Neverek,

I have passed on your information and you have my word that I will personally look into this matter for you. You will get a response in the next 24 hours.

I totally understand your concern and can certainly empathize with you. However I can assure you that the miners were indeed paid for and I made ragingazn628 log into his KnCMiner account online and show me his order status page.

So I know he can verify this information with KnCMiner and you can certainly join a conference call with ragingazn628 and KnCMiner to further verify this order status information. He can also provide a screenshot of My Account page with the actual order details directly from their website if you would like.

So there is no need to panic and don't believe everything you hear because most of it is just FUD (Fear, uncertainty and doubt). It's unfortunate that ragingazn628 had a personal meltdown but it could've happened to any of us. I did see him today and we sat down and talked for hours and I can personally say he went through a lot but he's recovering well now. He is well on his way to getting back to his old reliable self.

I'm really glad you reached out to me directly and went straight to the source for the truth of the matter. I promise he will be in contact more frequently and will communicate much more often than in the past. This is a serious matter and you can be sure that ragingazn628 nor I am taking it lightly at all.

Also follow the blog postings for all the latest news about all shipment status information.

Sincerely,

prodigits7

These two replies are worded incredibly similarly.

Think it's safe to assume both replies are from prodigits. Or prodigits is just a sockpuppet.

No-one else think that?
Neverek

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:05:00 PM

Is there anyone who could try to go and make this conference call and make it clear with KNC that order was really placed ? Because if order really is there we really despair without any reason.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:24:33 PM

Dear Choadmeyer,

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

-COMPARED WITH-

Dear Neverek,

Sincerely,

prodigits7

Think it's safe to assume both replies are from prodigits. Or prodigits is just a sockpuppet.

No-one else think that?
You missed a few lines that were exactly the same.

That really makes me think that prodigits is a sockpuppet.  I'm not entirely sure where, exactly, he came from...

floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:38:28 PM

Dear Choadmeyer,

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

well thats great but all he needs to do is respond here - would takie him 1 minute ...

Well, perhaps we should take him up on his offer to see if he's really telling the truth or just BSing us.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
danieldaniel

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 02:42:31 PM

Dear Choadmeyer,

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

Well, perhaps we should take him up on his offer to see if he's really telling the truth or just BSing us.
Maybe, but he can always fake a screenshot... He already has a fake account (prodigits), after all.

fydel

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

Hasta la Bitcoin siempre!

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:23:45 PM

ragingazn628!

Don't you know that life is fair and claiming to have family problems and depression will come true in case you are using these untrue stories for scamming people?

They will hunt you down someday and your life will be cursed! What did you do to yourself and your family?
How can you sleep at night? Do have no honour and/or conscience?

I feel so sorry for the things that will happen to your family because they did nothing wrong at all. Only you!

What a shame! I feel sad now.  Sad

hamster
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 03:46:59 PM

This is getting worse by the day
Neverek

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:01:19 PM

Just informing that ragingazn628 posted today in ASIC chip group buy thread and still no response in KNC group buy thread, so I'd like to request you to take action - PM this guy and warn him about releasing his personal info, if he won't respond or refund people in KNC group buy he was organising. If he doesnt resond, while being active in other threads it simply means it's a scam and you should consider ending this farse by releasing his info to all the investors.

Am doing that right now.  Sad

Thanks,
John

So here we go

http://bullyinworkplace.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/640px-witch_burning.jpg
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 04:05:29 PM

John k to the rescue
floatyfish

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:15:47 PM

Dear Choadmeyer,

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

Maybe, but he can always fake a screenshot... He already has a fake account (prodigits), after all.

the way I read the statement was that KnC would also be on the call, and it would be a lot harder to fake their presence than simply making a sock puppet account.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
danieldaniel

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:17:13 PM

Ah, ok... I misunderstood.  Anyways, I actually emailed KNC yesterday asking if he made the order.  A conference call would be nice, too... I would love to be on it. 

Of course, that's assuming that he's not still BS'ing us..

dbasql

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 05:36:53 PM

Just informing that ragingazn628 posted today in ASIC chip group buy thread and still no response in KNC group buy thread, so I'd like to request you to take action - PM this guy and warn him about releasing his personal info, if he won't respond or refund people in KNC group buy he was organising. If he doesnt resond, while being active in other threads it simply means it's a scam and you should consider ending this farse by releasing his info to all the investors.

Am doing that right now.  Sad

Thanks,
John

So here we go

John,
This is the correct thing to do, the audacity of this guy to not respond to this thread and then start another thread promoting some other product is unreal.
I think everyone is clued in to the bullshit excuses and rhetoric. Why would you stick around in this buy when the guy can't even take two minutes to post?
Even if he has bought or will buy units people in the group buy must face the fact you have been duped. You have simply funded whatever his new excursion is.

stevenroose

Activity: 530

https://www.pax-coin.io/

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:00:55 PM

Dear Choadmeyer,

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

-COMPARED WITH-

Dear Neverek,

Sincerely,

prodigits7

No-one else think that?

I noticed as well both e-mails must have been written by the same person. This GB is getting dirtier every day...

So he tells us that he made the orders... So we should not ask for refunds...
I'll put my name on the list anyways, would he ever receive the machines, all the better, but I think this thing smells.

PAXCOIN     Cryptocurrency 2.0 for Real Economy  Join our ICO: 
  ──  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  ANN Thread   ──
danieldaniel

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:05:33 PM

Dear Choadmeyer,

Sincerely,

ragingazn628

-COMPARED WITH-

Dear Neverek,

Sincerely,

prodigits7

No-one else think that?

I noticed as well both e-mails must have been written by the same person. This GB is getting dirtier every day...

So he tells us that he made the orders... So we should not ask for refunds...
I'll put my name on the list anyways, would he ever receive the machines, all the better, but I think this thing smells.
I can add you to the spreadsheet if you give me your TX ID, amount to refund, and a refund address.

stevenroose

Activity: 530

https://www.pax-coin.io/

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 07:05:58 PM

Btw, I e-mailed KnCMiner as well. This was there answer.

Hi Steve,

From the information you sent we can only guess. We can’t give out information that might lead to someone being accused of fraud because there is a risk of us being wrong.

However, we can strongly emphasize the very high risks involved in a group buy arranged by someone whose identity is not known.
Thanks,
Carl

I gave them more than enough information to identify the orders: his real name, the place he lives (not exact address) and the list of orders with dates (as claimed by OP himself).

(And yes, they spelled my name wrong.)

PAXCOIN     Cryptocurrency 2.0 for Real Economy  Join our ICO: 
  ──  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  ANN Thread   ──
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: