Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s  (Read 131433 times)
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:52:45 PM

Heh, well, if he doesn't go through with the group buy as promised, I'm still suing him in small claims.  I have up to 6 YEARS to do that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dbasql

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:57:26 PM

Heh, well, if he doesn't go through with the group buy as promised, I'm still suing him in small claims.  I have up to 6 YEARS to do that.

Many thanks Daniel for making the sheets and following up with everyone.
danieldaniel

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:59:14 PM

No problem. 

piecinitup

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:00:50 PM

No problem. 

Hey Daniel,

I noticed I wasn't on your sheet and would like to be.  Here is my info

2 shares on the Jupiter 1 1.1 BTC

TXID: 974414f4f90c3da9087645c1c9b5e1925b501c6695dfcec37173aeed93fbc2ee

1Share on Jupiter 2

Sent .9 BTC for 1 share of Jupiter 2

TX ID: 365d5fc3a20d500849a8edece0c6d3193372d7a5d177f186b65218b1270acd7b-000

https://1broker.com/?r=34050  1broker is the easiest way to trade other markets than crypto using BTC!  Copy successful traders or just trade yourself!
danieldaniel

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:04:07 PM

No problem. 

Hey Daniel,

1Share on Jupiter 2

Refund addy?

piecinitup

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:05:21 PM

No problem. 

Hey Daniel,

1Share on Jupiter 2

Refund addy?

Ahh, sorry

1FgfYPz5JFopUYdui7nXBt2rACLMxPV2iL

https://1broker.com/?r=34050  1broker is the easiest way to trade other markets than crypto using BTC!  Copy successful traders or just trade yourself!
Choadmeyer

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:21:48 PM

So, I talked to prodigits (on his neoasics Skype), and he seems like a pretty cool guy.  It still could obviously be a sock-puppet, but I doubt a sockpuppet would take the time to voice-chat and text-chat with me on Skype.

He basically wanted people to "calm down".  He also invited me to a conference call with KNC Miner (that'll be happening soon, we're still working out a time) and John K.

Prodigits is the person that's building the Avalon ASIC's, apparently, so that's how he knows ragingazn. 

I still haven't talked to raginazn, so I'm not sure what's up with him, but prodigits seems to want to help out.

It's just so fishy that prodigits will skype with you and ask everyone to "calm down" when almost all fear would be eliminated if a screenshot of the orders would simply be posted here. Seriously though, how difficult is it to post a screen-shot?

danieldaniel

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:22:54 PM

So, I talked to prodigits (on his neoasics Skype), and he seems like a pretty cool guy.  It still could obviously be a sock-puppet, but I doubt a sockpuppet would take the time to voice-chat and text-chat with me on Skype.

He basically wanted people to "calm down".  He also invited me to a conference call with KNC Miner (that'll be happening soon, we're still working out a time) and John K.

Prodigits is the person that's building the Avalon ASIC's, apparently, so that's how he knows ragingazn. 

I still haven't talked to raginazn, so I'm not sure what's up with him, but prodigits seems to want to help out.

It's just so fishy that prodigits will skype with you and ask everyone to "calm down" when almost all fear would be eliminated if a screenshot of the orders would simply be posted here. Seriously though, how difficult is it to post a screen-shot?

You can probably talk with him, too, his Skype is neoasics.

But I don't get what's going on with the screenshot.

danieldaniel

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:25:10 PM

OK, i don't know where this is going, but I rather prefer being on the list than forcing myself into false hopes and Stockholm Syndrome.

I have 4 shares (2BTC) in the 6th Saturn.
Sending-/Potential-Refund-Address: 1MbBeMm2rMjtMu7SubEceUqxCEjYzC79j8
txid: 0f72b9f435b4a9a38b038f43d345e8128daede804ffb249204c8b7962af688cc

Kudos to danieldaniel. I think he's in for a few tips when he comes through!!!
I added my address to the spreadsheet, by the way.

Bulvers

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:39:19 PM

What if.... danieldaniel is prodigits is ragingazn628....

Hmm...
danieldaniel

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:57:47 PM

Hmm...
*gasp* You got me.

dma88

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 09:27:41 PM

okaaay, so I just logged on for the 1st time in 2 weeks, looks like this is a scam..  what's the best way to go about a pp dispute?  they have the steps listed on their site..  should I say it's an "unauthorized transaction"?  or should I say he's a "scammer" lol...  I don't want to claim the wrong thing & have it thrown out

Make passive income here.. don't let the name fool you, do your own research and find out for yourself.  it's called exitscam, but it's actually legit.  Looks similar to a ponzi, but it's not.  And it's perfectly legal, not a registered security, as the "dividends" are payouts, not actual dividends.  Check it out at http://exitscam.me/luminium
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:07:19 PM

Hmm...
*gasp* You got me.

Walter White?

Seriously, highly appreciating what you're doing here! This needs to be rewarded!
But please don't let them fool you/us. I don't know whether ragin does have personal/family issues. If so, I sincerely hope he'll cope with it. The problem is: There's a lot of BTC involved here, and even more important: there may be a scam going on, hurting a lot of people. And in this case, given all the inconsistencies, I think it'll be best to shut this operation down. The tactics being used (there'll be a conference, you can meet me/us in NY, one miner has been paid for, the Avalon clone parts have been paid for to some extent) are typical for shady companies or companies struggling with demand/supply like BFL or Yifu's delayed batches.
They're giving us basically one tiny "proof" at a time, while ignoring others. This delays things severely. This also suffices for some people (wishful thinking, Stockholm Syndrome, etc.). We need to act now.

I propose the following items that need to be taken care of:

- WE need to decide what we want to achieve. Some are still hoping for the miners to be delivered, some are indifferent, some haven't noticed, and so on... We have to decide on a common goal (Refund everything; refund everything that's not been invested with KnC - needs to be proven; wait for ragin to do something). I propose to refund everything. If orders have indeed been placed and paid for, let's talk with KnC and cancel the miner or at least transfer the mining operation to someone else (maybe an ongoing KnC groupbuy which has already several miners ordered.) If money has been transferred to KnC, it is a good sign. We can talk with them.

- Proof, that (a part of the miners) has indeed been paid for. I'd like to receive this proof from KnC themselves. A screenshot doesn't constitute a proof in this case. This may be achieved with the conference call, as well.

- Organize and conduct a conference call with someone of us (e.g. danieldaniel, or someone else), John K., and someone from KnC (make sure that WE call their number, so it's not them setting up a friend of theirs with a swedish accent.). This call has to take place within 48 (better 24) hours! No more delays! Extra points if we record the call.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
danieldaniel

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:23:25 PM

Hmm...
*gasp* You got me.

Walter White?

Seriously, highly appreciating what you're doing here! This needs to be rewarded!
But please don't let them fool you/us. I don't know whether ragin does have personal/family issues. If so, I sincerely hope he'll cope with it. The problem is: There's a lot of BTC involved here, and even more important: there may be a scam going on, hurting a lot of people. And in this case, given all the inconsistencies, I think it'll be best to shut this operation down. The tactics being used (there'll be a conference, you can meet me/us in NY, one miner has been paid for, the Avalon clone parts have been paid for to some extent) are typical for shady companies or companies struggling with demand/supply like BFL or Yifu's delayed batches.
They're giving us basically one tiny "proof" at a time, while ignoring others. This delays things severely. This also suffices for some people (wishful thinking, Stockholm Syndrome, etc.). We need to act now.

- WE need to decide what we want to achieve. Some are still hoping for the miners to be delivered, some are indifferent, some haven't noticed, and so on... We have to decide on a common goal (Refund everything; refund everything that's not been invested with KnC - needs to be proven; wait for ragin to do something). I propose to refund everything. If orders have indeed been placed and paid for, let's talk with KnC and cancel the miner or at least transfer the mining operation to someone else (maybe an ongoing KnC groupbuy which has already several miners ordered.) If money has been transferred to KnC, it is a good sign. We can talk with them.

- Proof, that (a part of the miners) has indeed been paid for. I'd like to receive this proof from KnC themselves. A screenshot doesn't constitute a proof in this case. This may be achieved with the conference call, as well.

- Organize and conduct a conference call with someone of us (e.g. danieldaniel, or someone else), John K., and someone from KnC (make sure that WE call their number, so it's not them setting up a friend of theirs with a swedish accent.). This call has to take place within 48 (better 24) hours! No more delays! Extra points if we record the call.
The call is happening "late tomorrow night", according to prodigits.

Also, the conference call is going to include John, ragin, prodigits, KNC, and I (according to prodigits).  You guys can also ask him to join, if you want; his skype is "neoasics". 

I'll record the call, but I'll have to ask them all to make sure they're OK with it.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:28:26 PM

Has anyone taken any legal action yet, or is that an pause?

danieldaniel

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:29:51 PM

I'm going to wait until the conference call, and see how I feel after that.

I mean, I have 6 years to do it.

mightycount

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:58:51 PM

Hey, did you manage to collect enough info for a small claims court? I feel lonely since I paid by PP.

Personal Bitcoin Black List - Companies and people to avoid!
````` Butterfly Labs...MtGox...ragingazn628...(reserved)...  `````
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 10:58:59 PM

I'm going to wait until the conference call, and see how I feel after that.

I mean, I have 6 years to do it.

Yes, wait for the call. But if there's still any doubt, we should go and pay him a visit. No witch hunt or roughing up. No stupid stuff, let's stay reasonable. But this would clear a few things up for us and give him enough reason to do something besides delaying. I mean, even if the things he says are true, he's started a second project! This is insane!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
dbasql

Activity: 219

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:18:43 PM

Hmm...
*gasp* You got me.

Walter White?

Full Refund

norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:09:21 AM

So, I talked to prodigits (on his neoasics Skype), and he seems like a pretty cool guy.  It still could obviously be a sock-puppet, but I doubt a sockpuppet would take the time to voice-chat and text-chat with me on Skype.

He basically wanted people to "calm down".  He also invited me to a conference call with KNC Miner (that'll be happening soon, we're still working out a time) and John K.

This is what they want. This proves nothing and possibly buys time.
Again I want to point out that even if the miners are on order these guys are going to fuck you. If it is this sketchy ordering imagine the bullshit you will hear when it comes time for dividends.
I have not heard John K say he is working on anything with these guys other than "it doesn't look good"  Embarrassed

Tom  (tom.technologies) why don't your meet with Daniel in person in CT and show him the orders forget a KNC conference call.
If all this is validated by a non puppet then he should put coins in an account as collateral with John K if he is serious about continuing this. Other than that there is no salvaging here guys be logical. Think about it all of this could have been solved in ten minutes by posting the orders here on BT.

If he can't even post in this thread you have to be nuts to listen to some guy with a newly created account with or without Skype. If you have Paypal do yourself a favor and get your money back.
The rest of us will be bent over.

+1 to this entire post.
Even if the miners are ordered, I still want out of this trainwreck ASAP.

+1 to refunding everything as well. It is the best thing to do right now and I'm sure even if it has been paid for (which it hasn't judging by the blockchain balances), KNC should be willing to refund the preorder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: