Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s  (Read 131432 times)
siliclone

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 01:46:14 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2013, 03:18:00 PM by siliclone

Prodigits/Ragin can you confirm how you are prioritizing refunds?

Refunds are prioritized based on loudness and visibility. That way the refunds received will simultaneously quite their detractors, and give the public the impression that they intend to return all moneys.

All scams follow a very similar blueprint.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donut

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 02:40:53 PM

In that case I should express my dissatisfaction with not having received a refund yet.

Payment tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/9498c35bd1c6893c707bf8085c4df49efe52ba84d5e29501cee5ac071c1bb1fb

Return address: 1donutMH4L7kdRqh4xvSvesfd3KFu3UNm
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 03:48:44 PM

Guys,

prodigits07 was at my house 2 days ago and we processed refunds. Those who paid with BTC will be getting refunds in BTC back.

I have emailed johnK so he can confirm this. Again. I am NOT here to take anyone's money... I have refunded over 500BTC+ in the Avalon Chips Group Buys. It is senseless for me to run away with any money at this point. Please be patient.

When can we expect a refund for Jupiter #2? You should still have does BTC on hand since the order was not placed.

Kush, I see you're on the list for 3.0BTC.

I'll make sure you get your refund ASAP.

Whats the update on Jupiter #2 refunds?  Was all the BTC/$ from this GB spent already? I don't understand the delay for this. Are you guys using our money to finance your Neo-ASIC project?

Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 04:10:09 PM

1) he got our btc for "shares"

2) exchanged our btc to US $ around the 20th and made a nice profit already (from sub $ 90 to 110$ and up)

3) and yes he ordered knc miners with that US $

4) he will stall us some more and refund a few select high threat persons to him in his area

5) in october knc miners will ship and he WILL MINE ON HIS OWN

6) AND WILL REFUND EVERYONE with mined btc from knc miners WE PAID FOR

Conclusion:

He got a nice +20% profit to begin with And will own 12+ knc miners soon.
And we get our money back with btc mined from these 12 miners or from the first 20% margin.

If you ask me this guy is a GENIUS!

soon he has his miners ...  Shocked

ok, I will stop quoting this if you refund me already!
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:12:45 PM

What's happening with the refunds? Has anyone other than prodigits been to see ragingazn?
Also has anyone been to see prodigits either?
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:56:37 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 02:21:03 AM by glendall

What's happening with the refunds?

Has anyone other than prodigits been to see ragingazn?

Slow progress according to prodigits, they are working on it. Ragin posted first time in a long while two or three pages back.

No one besides prodigits has seen ragin.

Nobody saw prodigits as far as I know.

I pm'ed John K to see what he says but getting the info released, and he never got back to me. Damn it, send my pm to the wrong John before. I resent to the correct JohnK this time. Will post the response.

I want the order numbers so we can get independent verification that they are cancelled. I don't see how this should be a problem?  KNC isn't like impossible-to-contact Avalon like the other group buy mess of ragin's, so it should not be too much trouble to verify with KNC that they were cancelled. I asked Pro for these but he didn't respond as of yet.

I'm a little busy today, but tomorrow, I'm also going to single-handedly going to PM every group share person in this group buy to make sure they are aware of the problems and scam potential.  

Open to any ideas / coordinated actions to mitigate the scam-potential on this one. I don't know about everyone else but I'm not just going to let it slide if someone scams me off my money (this has not happened yet, but just saying.)

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
stevenroose

Activity: 530
Merit: 100

https://www.pax-coin.io/

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:27:06 AM

What's happening with the refunds?

Has anyone other than prodigits been to see ragingazn?

Slow progress according to prodigits, they are working on it. Ragin posted first time in a long while two or three pages back.

No one besides prodigits has seen ragin.

Nobody saw prodigits as far as I know.

I pm'ed John K to see what he says but getting the info released, and he never got back to me. Damn it, send my pm to the wrong John before. I resent to the correct JohnK this time. Will post the response.

I want the order numbers so we can get independent verification that they are cancelled. I don't see how this should be a problem?  KNC isn't like impossible-to-contact Avalon like the other group buy mess of ragin's, so it should not be too much trouble to verify with KNC that they were cancelled. I asked Pro for these but he didn't respond as of yet.

I'm a little busy today, but tomorrow, I'm also going to single-handedly going to PM every group share person in this group buy to make sure they are aware of the problems and scam potential.  

Open to any ideas / coordinated actions to mitigate the scam-potential on this one. I don't know about everyone else but I'm not just going to let it slide if someone scams me off my money (this has not happened yet, but just saying.)

Prodigits7, give this man the order numbers, will yah?

Instead of vaguely talking about delays coming from KnC and how much time you are putting in the (not advancing) refunds, come with some actual information that we can verify!

PAXCOIN     Cryptocurrency 2.0 for Real Economy  Join our ICO: 
  ──  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  ANN Thread   ──
stevenroose

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:31:48 AM

I was with the second Saturn Group Buy. If it shipped to me, I'd be willing to refund everyone else in the group buy.

I don't get why we didn't accept this offer?

I guess Prodigits7 aka Ragin got scared by it and quickly did like the orders are already canceled and the refund process has begun (by refunding 2 ppl and leaving again)...

Besides, am I the only one that noticed Ragin and prodigit's posts are really close to each other. They really are just the same person trying to scam us off.

Guys,

prodigits07 was at my house 2 days ago and we processed refunds. Those who paid with BTC will be getting refunds in BTC back.

I have emailed johnK so he can confirm this. Again. I am NOT here to take anyone's money... I have refunded over 500BTC+ in the Avalon Chips Group Buys. It is senseless for me to run away with any money at this point. Please be patient.

[ ... ]

Yes exactly like I said physalis, they can't do BTC back so we can get a refund in USD instead.

So again like I said, we spoke to KnCMiner on Tuesday and we have been going back and forth until yesterday. They have agreed to refund all the machines that were paid in BitPay. But Carl did also say that the refund could take anywhere from 3-5 days to a week to be received on our end.

I have spoken to JohnK about this several times in the last couple of days and he also recommended to do it this way and gave his full approval.

[ ... ]

I know guys! I know that by now you guys are probably tired of hearing my life sob stories but everything going on in my life now is true. I am sorry for the lack of communication but prodigits7 will be my messenger most of the time. No matter how many times I say I'm sorry or tell you guys my problems, I know that most of you do not want to hear it. Like I said we are working with KnCminers to give people that want their refunds... I have about 4-5 machines left that are not being refunded most of them are real life friends in this. DO you think I will scam them too? NO! I am trying extremely hard to get back on my feet and to be stable again. I know I can make it.

[ ... ]

Kush, I see you're on the list for 3.0BTC.

I'll make sure you get your refund ASAP.

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:36:35 AM

txid 2d0da5ae9908ec80f0ef4e15516fc6d5ba1d58ba19774d79a8b3af7e9a8d85c5

i've pm'd the verify

My payment has never been acknowledged though it's easily verified...

No refund yet (send to 1Az964w4NAibYXBM5zJkRRvmUrwgGmZMdH please)

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:15:06 PM

Enough is enough.

Not refunding Jupiter GB #2 is proof that this is a scam. He is not refunding the funds he should technically have on hand.

SCAM tag needs to be applied here, all info on him should be released at this point and if necessary legal action should be taken by everyone involved. I will definitely go trough small claims court since I only went in 3BTC and will contribute, if group decides to do something collectively.

He has successfully pacified everyone for this long and prevented JohnK from taking any action by making empty promises and refunding couple of people.

I like this forum, I like the community, I would hate for it to loose any credibility because of few rotten apples. Hence, we can not let anyone think there wont be any recourse if they try to screw us over.

This, shouldn't even have gone this far, at first sign of OP being MIA, the ball should start rolling on reverting and preventing any financial burden to the members of this community.

I know JohnK did not escrow this GB. However, I believe it is still his responsibility to release Regins info since that individual is clearly scamming at this point, on this forum.

m_yaw

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:10:32 PM

I completely agree with what Kushedout and plumMet say. JohnK needs to release the information...
floatyfish

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:23:20 PM

Prodigits and Raging, you guys need to hurry up with at least some of these refunds. The updates that you guys post are too sporadic, and people are going to take this as a sign that it really is a scam. I'm sure JohnK will release the information he has held back if enough people ask, and I really think were nearing the tipping point.

If you feel like donating: 1NtgJf4znCsA5GJDCbqtowHL2143WyqLkC
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:33:23 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2013, 12:19:31 AM by glendall

Agree with what's being said as well....

quick fYI:  Sent out a PM to most of the people in the group buy making them aware of the issues (reached the hourly message limit so will have to pick up where I left off later today).  

Prodigits / Ragin   For the third time, requesting the order numbers so they can be independently verified by a third person that they have been cancelled. edit: The other group buy for the chips was cancelled successfully so I expect this one has and stuff, I just want to make sure and it shouldn't be too hard to confirm so why not.  

edit:   KNC is close to shipping.  http://www.kncminer.com/news

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 09:37:05 PM

How the hell did this happen??

Send me back my $200 sent by Paypal or send me the same in BTC to:

1D2LEhpu1H4RmGTTbxn81vRBbM1F2nnvjn
stevenroose

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:28:35 PM

Enough is enough.

Not refunding Jupiter GB #2 is proof that this is a scam. He is not refunding the funds he should technically have on hand.

SCAM tag needs to be applied here, all info on him should be released at this point and if necessary legal action should be taken by everyone involved. I will definitely go trough small claims court since I only went in 3BTC and will contribute, if group decides to do something collectively.

He has successfully pacified everyone for this long and prevented JohnK from taking any action by making empty promises and refunding couple of people.

I like this forum, I like the community, I would hate for it to loose any credibility because of few rotten apples. Hence, we can not let anyone think there wont be any recourse if they try to screw us over.

This, shouldn't even have gone this far, at first sign of OP being MIA, the ball should start rolling on reverting and preventing any financial burden to the members of this community.

I know JohnK did not escrow this GB. However, I believe it is still his responsibility to release Regins info since that individual is clearly scamming at this point, on this forum.

+1

thechevalier

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:16:17 AM

Please add me to the refund list.
dbasql

Activity: 219

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:57:08 AM

Enough is enough.

+1

+2
johnny5

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:53:36 AM

Please add me to the refund list.

I too wish to be added to the refund list.
zmelkoow

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:55:21 AM

Please add me to refund list as well!
samos123

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 05:41:26 AM

Please add me to refund list also. Should get 2.0 BTC, but any amount of refund is appreciated.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: