Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Confirmed*PAID* USA NO VAT KnC Neptune#3 - .25 BTC = 17 Shares = ~60 Gh/s  (Read 131432 times)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:53:26 PM

What about the people on Jupiter #12 (the one that didnt make the order)

Are they/we entitled to a refund asap?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Choadmeyer

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:12:21 PM

This is what the Comic Book Guy has to say to this groupbuy:

+1

Angry
dma88

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:03:30 PM

i PM'd ragn for a pp refund, still no reply.  has anyone else besides 1 person gotten a pp refund?  this still looks like a scam.

Make passive income here.. don't let the name fool you, do your own research and find out for yourself.  it's called exitscam, but it's actually legit.  Looks similar to a ponzi, but it's not.  And it's perfectly legal, not a registered security, as the "dividends" are payouts, not actual dividends.  Check it out at http://exitscam.me/luminium
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:14:28 AM

I'm not buying any of your shares, lol, why would I? I'd like a refund too.
But contrary to you delusional crybabies, I know I'm not entitled to get one.
If OP is still planning to run this project as planned, he has absolutely zero obligation to give anyone his money back.

I hope OP is an honest guy and either
a)gets his shit together or

b)tries to get the money back from KnC and refunds everybody.

If anyone is delusional, it's you buddy.

We all should've done our research before we entered this mess, but we can't all pull back now, especially now we know that the order has been made.

OP is the one who has pulled back, so everyone else is entitled to as well. This is not how a group buy should be ran.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:16:21 AM

I'm not buying any of your shares, lol, why would I? I'd like a refund too.
But contrary to you delusional crybabies, I know I'm not entitled to get one.
If OP is still planning to run this project as planned, he has absolutely zero obligation to give anyone his money back.

I hope OP is an honest guy and either
a)gets his shit together or
b)tries to get the money back from KnC and refunds everybody.
Actually, per FTC regulations, we are...

But the law doesn't apply to Bitcoin, right?  /s

If anyone is delusional, it's you buddy.

We all should've done our research before we entered this mess, but we can't all pull back now, especially now we know that the order has been made.

OP is the one who has pulled back, so everyone else is entitled to as well. This is not how a group buy should be ran.
I assume you meant him and not me, right?  I'm not delusional... I just have these voices in my head...

norulezapply

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:17:48 AM

Yes, sorry. Wrong person
pickymeek

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 11:49:24 AM

For the record I'm fine with staying in seeing as the miners have been ordered. I would just like a little quicker response from the organizer when things like this come up. Granted I only have .5 BTC in this but that's the way I feel.
bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 12:02:24 PM

I have reported the OP of this group buy. Enough is enough really in my eyes.

I would like a refund and im sure many others would like theirs also.

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 03:01:49 PM

I have reported the OP of this group buy. Enough is enough really in my eyes.

I would like a refund and im sure many others would like theirs also.

How did you report him?

SEC?
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 05:57:01 PM

Since it's sounding like I may be one of the only people to get a refund via PayPal so far here is the email address to the PayPal account: stephenlincoln12 at g-mail.

Of course this is not the OP's account but it's his "roommates".

Best of luck to you guys.

bowen151

Activity: 658

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:06:49 PM

Just to the board moderators, hopefully they can at least brand him with a scammer tag should he not change his current course of action (not responding to pms, not posting for weeks, not relinquishing the GB to someone who can at least keep up to date and also keep the investors up to date with the current proceedings of this venture).

If you are going the SEC route i'm sure that would be the last resort, or close to it. But if thats what it takes, then thats what it takes I guess.

Im also sure many of us here are just at the point where we want either a refund, or at least be able to have someone in control of this GB who can facilitate the transfer or sale of shares in this venture and also continue with the initial mining plans. The number of people asking for refunds is adding up every week that the OP does not reply or respond with an in depth posting or update, which means the dollar count for the refunds is also increasing leading many to think twice about this GB overall.

There were too many conflicting stories from the OP, from his partner and looking at the other GB that was being organised... from there as well. Did that conference call ever happen, were all of the miners ordered on time, was there not a significant amount of BTC transferred out of the address listed in the OP of this thread just recently that could have covered refunds, was the OP not told to stay away from work related matters from a doctor no less and post shortly afterwards about a new project he was undertaking?

Its money, yes we're all risking it by investing like this, but we shouldn't be left in the dark.

Too many things just don't look right to me and as a result I'm asking for a refund, failing that I am offering my shares for sale to anyone who wants in, anyone who has faith in the OP and this GB can pm me regarding the sale, there will be no escrow for this as I already had another users BTC tied up in escrow while trying to sell these shares before but because the OP doesnot login or post in thread or reply to PMs the sale never happened and due to this I will not wait around for this to happen all over again.

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 07:21:36 PM

Just to the board moderators, hopefully they can at least brand him with a scammer tag should he not change his current course of action (not responding to pms, not posting for weeks, not relinquishing the GB to someone who can at least keep up to date and also keep the investors up to date with the current proceedings of this venture).

If you are going the SEC route i'm sure that would be the last resort, or close to it. But if thats what it takes, then thats what it takes I guess.

Im also sure many of us here are just at the point where we want either a refund, or at least be able to have someone in control of this GB who can facilitate the transfer or sale of shares in this venture and also continue with the initial mining plans. The number of people asking for refunds is adding up every week that the OP does not reply or respond with an in depth posting or update, which means the dollar count for the refunds is also increasing leading many to think twice about this GB overall.

There were too many conflicting stories from the OP, from his partner and looking at the other GB that was being organised... from there as well. Did that conference call ever happen, were all of the miners ordered on time, was there not a significant amount of BTC transferred out of the address listed in the OP of this thread just recently that could have covered refunds, was the OP not told to stay away from work related matters from a doctor no less and post shortly afterwards about a new project he was undertaking?

Its money, yes we're all risking it by investing like this, but we shouldn't be left in the dark.

Too many things just don't look right to me and as a result I'm asking for a refund, failing that I am offering my shares for sale to anyone who wants in, anyone who has faith in the OP and this GB can pm me regarding the sale, there will be no escrow for this as I already had another users BTC tied up in escrow while trying to sell these shares before but because the OP doesnot login or post in thread or reply to PMs the sale never happened and due to this I will not wait around for this to happen all over again.

The call didn't happen.  Prodigits said he's going to talk to John to figure out a new time.

prodigits7

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 11:52:08 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 12:06:07 AM by prodigits7

Also,  unordered Jupiter#2 refunds have not been sent, except for one person and I believe he paid with paypal. Not sure why is it so hard to refund BTC to few people.

prodigits7, is it possible for you to follow up with regin on refund issue, at least for the unpaid order for now.

Kushedout and stevenroose, I've been working together with Daniel on this refund issue for all you guys in this group buy.

JohnK has been traveling for the last few days and will hopefully be available on Wednesday to sort this out with KnCminer. We will have a final resolution on the matter then. So I'll keep you guys posted on here.
prodigits7

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 11:57:04 PM

Honestly I think this is done and OP should be marked scammer.  Paypal people are the only ones who got refunded because they're the only ones that could actually reach out to paypal and possibly make a claim.  What I also don't understand is all the money that was sitting in the BTC address and why the orders were under prodigits7 knc account and not regz.  Too many red flags and lesson learned but I don't count on getting any refund or seeing any dividends come Oct.

Piecinitup, you sound a bit confused with the whole KncMiner account thing. It was actually Ragin's account that JohnK logged into to verify that all orders were actually made, not mine. I don't have an account with KnCMiner.

Just wanted to clear that up for anybody else that was confused.
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 12:20:51 AM

I understand if he's going through a lot, but a commitment is a commitment. He should give at least a word on here...

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
prodigits7

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 12:24:08 AM

I understand if he's going through a lot, but a commitment is a commitment. He should give at least a word on here...

I agree
ragingazn628 (OP)

Activity: 714

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 12:52:08 AM

Hey guys. Again I am sorry for being mia but when I thought the worst was over, it is not. I am doing the best I can. I am thankful to have prodigits7 to help me out with everything. I have provides Johnk with my kncminer info and he's shown proof of the orders. As for the refunds I am working as hard as I can. The PayPal funds are frozen because my PayPal account is limited. Why? Because some people were impatient and did a charge back or dispute causing my account to go under investigation. I am working as hard as I can to refund everyone. Please keep in mind that I made a group buy #2 for Avalon chips and collected over 300 btc. Which I have fully refunded when that group buy came to a halt. Please try to understand that I am going through a hard time right now and it is taking a lot for me to even make this post.

As for my problem. I have been doing what my therapist have been recommending me to help me move on. She's not prescribing me any medication yet because she feels like I can go on with out it. Since the event I have been neglecting everything in my life. My girlfriend, friends, and family. For the past week or two I have been catching up with everyone and everything. I even got a cHance to finally set up my salt water fish tank. Which was put to a complete halt and I lost about $1000 in fish and corals. It was very relaxing to so. This upcoming Monday is the day I marked on my calendar to start posting at least once in this thead and my other group buy thread.

So please don't be afraid. I am still alive and I am here to stay.
norulezapply

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:33:19 AM

Hey guys. Again I am sorry for being mia but when I thought the worst was over, it is not. I am doing the best I can. I am thankful to have prodigits7 to help me out with everything. I have provides Johnk with my kncminer info and he's shown proof of the orders. As for the refunds I am working as hard as I can. The PayPal funds are frozen because my PayPal account is limited. Why? Because some people were impatient and did a charge back or dispute causing my account to go under investigation. I am working as hard as I can to refund everyone. Please keep in mind that I made a group buy #2 for Avalon chips and collected over 300 btc. Which I have fully refunded when that group buy came to a halt. Please try to understand that I am going through a hard time right now and it is taking a lot for me to even make this post.

Thanks for the update, but where are the BTC refunds?

When are you planning on processing any of those?

PS:
Mine is 10 BTC to 15rGg6A1JFZV3b7TTbtpAaiYGdUD1e1oAm
ImThat1Guy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:19:48 AM

As for my problem. I have been doing what my therapist have been recommending me to help me move on. She's not prescribing me any medication yet because she feels like I can go on with out it. Since the event I have been neglecting everything in my life. My girlfriend, friends, and family. For the past week or two I have been catching up with everyone and everything. I even got a cHance to finally set up my salt water fish tank. Which was put to a complete halt and I lost about $1000 in fish and corals. It was very relaxing to so. This upcoming Monday is the day I marked on my calendar to start posting at least once in this thead and my other group buy thread.

So please don't be afraid. I am still alive and I am here to stay.
Is there a possibility of turning control of this buy over to your... colleague(?) Prodigits. He's been much more responsive, but he still has to basically post on your behalf, which slows things down. If you give it over to him completely, us shareholders get more reassurance, and you get some much needed R&R.
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:41:12 AM

I've got to ask, how'd you find time to start a new project if things are so terrible for you?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: