Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO+Bounty] [REA] REALISTO - Real Estate Investing For Everyone, Everywhere  (Read 17461 times)
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

It looks like small community for Realisto and also this thread is not too much active but I want to know that when is the launch date of platform. Price is almost half than ico price.
As to the token price this depends on how you calculate. Some people have invested when the ETH was under 400 USD that means that current price in USD is quite comfortable for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trueagent

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:29:41 AM

Hello, this token is assert backed token. How is it possible that it has considerably lost value? I always thought that the token price in real estate backed tokens will be connected to real estate prices. Am I wrong?
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

The goal of the Real project is to establish a global real estate investment platform. The market is so big that it is a good opportunity for people willing to invest in the project.
practicaltexan

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:30:44 AM

Hi!

Yes, there are currently 3.6 M tokens and there won't be any more (https://etherscan.io/token/0x767ba2915ec344015a7938e3eedfec2785195d05). Among those 3.6 M Tokens, 2M is being hold for 2nd funding round (should happen around Q2 2018).

So in general you are right, the absolute value of existing REA tokens is smaller than the absolute value of existing Bitcoins. However, in the end the number of tokens/coins is just an abstract and arbitrary number. Please remember that bitcoin also has decimal number of 8, whereas REA token's decimal number is 18! Smiley

To sum up - Max number of Bitcoins or Max number of REA tokens doesn't mean anything if you take it out of context of their potential Market Capital (and how many of them are circulating). Without Market Capital context, it is simply a number... nothing more.

Best Regards

Thanks.

How does the 18 decimal points figure in? 

I was considering this in market cap when I mentioned there are less coins than bitcoin.  Meaning the market cap would need to be nowhere near bitcoins to have a good ROI. 

Hell, XP had a 400 milion dollar market cap at one point.    If REA had a 100 million market cap then the 3 million coins would be worth 33 dollars a piece.   Sheesh. 

gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

The project has gathered capital in BTC, ETH. Has the team already spent it to buy some real estate? Were crypto funds converted into fiat? It seems that crypto volatility can have a great influence on the project.
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Hello, this token is assert backed token. How is it possible that it has considerably lost value? I always thought that the token price in real estate backed tokens will be connected to real estate prices. Am I wrong?

Hi!

In general you are right, REA token idea is to be backed by real estate investments. Consequently, price should not fall below a certain level. Nevertheless, the final price is always decided by the market itself (just like in any other market scenario) and upredicted situations can happen as people sometimes act irrational.

Despite all of that, currently REA tokens are not yet backed by real estate investments. Main focus is put on platform development, which is in line with presented roadmap on Realisto channel - pleasse refer to: https://medium.com/@Realisto for more information and to stay updated Smiley

What is more I would not care much about price at this moment. Current trading volume of REA is rather small. As a result it is very hard to talk about any stable price. It should change considerably with plartform launch - which, should happen as early as Q2 2018 Smiley

The project has gathered capital in BTC, ETH. Has the team already spent it to buy some real estate? Were crypto funds converted into fiat? It seems that crypto volatility can have a great influence on the project.

Hi!

All information is provided on Realisto medium channel: https://medium.com/@Realisto where you can find regular updates Smiley

Long story short, currently Realisto's focus is on platform development, which should finish with the end of Q1 2018 (very soon). Consequently, to fund this goal part of obtained Ether was converted to fiat (as far as I remember it was when ETH was around 1150$ per single unit). So far market volatility hasn't had much impact on Realisto plans and roadmap Smiley

Thanks.

How does the 18 decimal points figure in? 

I was considering this in market cap when I mentioned there are less coins than bitcoin.  Meaning the market cap would need to be nowhere near bitcoins to have a good ROI. 

Hell, XP had a 400 milion dollar market cap at one point.    If REA had a 100 million market cap then the 3 million coins would be worth 33 dollars a piece.   Sheesh. 

I just meant that if you want to compare "number of coins" between two currencies you should compare the "smallest unit possible" - i.e. you should take into account what is the Max. Coin Cap of a particular currency and its decimal point to calculate how many of those smallest units can be into circulation.

When it comes to ROI, you are totally right. Single REA token can reach really nice price values, without Realisto reaching high market cap (although I personally think it might do that as well Smiley )

Regards!
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

The project is promising and the team is very friendly in communication with their community, once the platform will launch, There will be more demand in REA tokens because tokens are backed by asset not only for speculation or pump and dump.  Hopefully team will deliver what they promised.
supermanst

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Great project and good team. Just waiting to see what will happens with this project on the long term
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Update about the Platform Release, Second Funding Round and Announcement of Token Burn
https://medium.com/@Realisto/update-about-the-platform-release-second-funding-round-and-announcement-of-token-burn-f3704041628e

We are simply doing everything we can to quickly present you with a fully functional beta of our platform. For the full launch of REALISTO we need to be in full compliance with the regulatory environment in Germany. This will require more time than we have initially anticipated. Unfortunately this has impact on the launch of the final Realisto Platform, this does not stop us from emitting REA backed projects with great ROI for you. We are aiming to deliver a proof of concept property soon.

The crypto business is subsumed into the existing framework of rules. Because these rules were not made with something like cryptocurrencies and token in mind, they are sometimes an ill fit, and are prone to produce surprising conclusions. Our legal team has now found out, that REALISTO will need to apply for a certain type of license from the German regulatory body BaFin, called a “payment provider license” to conduct business according to the business model we are proposing. To give you the precise lay-of-the-land, we need to become a little bit technical to explain fully the intricacies of the problem in hand.

Crypto markets are fraught with enormous volatility, with cryptocurrencies hitting new highs followed by deep dips, then recover, then hitting another low. This happens within minutes, hours. As project emitters (those who use the platform to capitalize their projects) can´t afford to bear the risk of falling currency prices, and since REALISTO’s business model forbids to take on this risk entirely onto itself (nobody would make any money), the model for cryptocurrency payment could look like this: When a user wants to invest into a project on the platform, the REALISTO platform receive cryptocurrency from him.

At the moment when the Investors digitally signs the investment contract. We then convert the crypto funds into fiat money. These investments are then conveyed by us to the token emitters,so that the emitters may real-world capitalize their projects.

This is the only solution to fixing a price at the time of the investment which forms the basis of all subsequent dealings. Another problem consists in the fact that in Europe there exists by law the right to withdrawal from investment contracts if the investors is a private entity. It follows, the only possible way of conducting such a deal is an “on the spot” exchange of the cryptocurrency funds involved. This, however, entails the right of the investor to withdraw from the contract and be refunded in fiat money at the market-value currency price, fixed at the time the exchange has been made originally. A setup like this requires the above mentioned payment processor licence.

Originally, before we were confronted with this, we were under the impression that these requirements might be dealt with by securing the services of a partner who is licensed in Europe. It turned out, that such firms would also have to be licensed in Germany and this new requirement is due to stricter financial regulation compared to the rest of Europe.

Another issue that is surfacing right now is that global regulation of cryptocurrencies and, especially the token economy, is imminent! Of course, you all also know, that the “Utility Token” trick is no longer working: namely, that type of token that pretended not to be a “security” in the sense of the law, because it claims not to bear the functionalities of a security. But of course, it does. At this time, all token that constitute shares in a venture, no matter what their other functionalities might or might not be, are for all intents and purpose now deemed “Security Token”. For this reason, crypto exchanges around the world could come under intense pressure for offering trading of those disguised securities.

Since there is currently no crypto-exchange licensed to trade security token we will have to find a partner with that licence to list the tokens our emitters on the platform are looking to emit.
kalincoolcute

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

wanna join, could you add me?  Kiss Kiss Kiss
practicaltexan

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

Should I invest a little bit?   Huh Huh

I would less than $50 or so. 

Realisto is doing a coin burn as well from originally 3.6 million down to under 2 million.  Which means if they get up and running and start gaining traction....your $50 investment will be worth more than it would if you bought $50 when the coin cap was 3.6 million. 

Understand it is riskier especially in this environment and they dont have an MVP released publicly yet.  They do have a demo'd version screenshots on their medium blog release however.

I'd just buy a little on idex first. Think about a coin that has a working product and unlike bitcoin which has 21 million coins.  REA has a less than 2 million. 

It's risky and you could lose it all.   So if $50 hurts.  Try $10.  and skip a meal out. 

Inc_BitSquirrel

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

wanna join, could you add me?  Kiss Kiss Kiss

What do you mean by "add me"? Realisto is opened for everybody. If you want to "join" simple buy some REA tokens on one of the available exchanges (IDEX, YoBit, ForkDelta).

Understand it is riskier especially in this environment and they dont have an MVP released publicly yet.  They do have a demo'd version screenshots on their medium blog release however.

I like the rational sound of your post Smiley

However, one minor correction... Those screenshoots are from Beta Version of the platform (Not Demo), which according to medium messages should be released for open beta tests very soon.

Best Regards!
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

It seems that Realisto team decided to cancel the second round of fund raising due to ico regulations. 2 mln REA tokens are going to be burnt.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

REALISTO Platform Beta ready to roll (out)!

After several months of work, we are proud to announce the release of our Platform Beta ( beta.realisto.io). Here’s everything you need to know about this exciting next step in our shared venture.

First of: Everything you see is live and working! The Platform already interacts with the Ethereum Network. All databases are fully coded. That means, if you register and verify on the beta now, you will stay registered and verified for the full and final launch of the platform as well. No need to do it again. https://medium.com/@Realisto/realisto-platform-beta-ready-to-roll-out-763c77ac852e
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

Beta version of REALISTO Platform is now available for testing. There were realized some core functions: registration, KYC docs, 2-factor authorization and others. Link is here: beta.realisto.io
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Realisto offers a realistic way to profitably use the breakthrough technology and ideology that blockchain represents. It is changing the way people participate in the global real estate market.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

It is very interesting why REA token is loosing value? It was supposed to keep value as it is assert backed token. The ICO price was around 0.00303 and now it is possible to by on IDEX around 0.00051 (it almost 6 times difference). REALISTO team is really great being open to community and the idea seems to be solid... What is the problem? Maybe crypto is not ready yet for real estate projects?
Inc_BitSquirrel

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:15:01 PM

It is very interesting why REA token is loosing value? It was supposed to keep value as it is assert backed token. The ICO price was around 0.00303 and now it is possible to by on IDEX around 0.00051 (it almost 6 times difference). REALISTO team is really great being open to community and the idea seems to be solid... What is the problem? Maybe crypto is not ready yet for real estate projects?

Hi!

I have provided answer to a very simillar question some time ago. It is of course only my personal opinion about the reasons behind the current state. Additionally, you should take into account that the whole market is still in a bear trend too.

Regards!

Hi!

In general you are right, REA token idea is to be backed by real estate investments. Consequently, price should not fall below a certain level. Nevertheless, the final price is always decided by the market itself (just like in any other market scenario) and upredicted situations can happen as people sometimes act irrational.

Despite all of that, currently REA tokens are not yet backed by real estate investments. Main focus is put on platform development, which is in line with presented roadmap on Realisto channel - pleasse refer to: https://medium.com/@Realisto for more information and to stay updated Smiley

What is more I would not care much about price at this moment. Current trading volume of REA is rather small. As a result it is very hard to talk about any stable price. It should change considerably with plartform launch - which, should happen as early as Q2 2018 Smiley

Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

i am following a certain amount of projects including REALISTO

i have to say that a very small percentage of them are still giving support to it's followers after the end of their ICO.
i am glad that i am a token holder or REA because this project has shown professionalism and a solid teambehind it.
Inc_BitSquirrel never leaves unsolved matters and unanswered questions for  realisto supportes

keep up the good work!
adsas08zbb

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

First thing i will say, nothing is sure and all know that, so its more interesting to see what happen in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: