Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread  (Read 808639 times)
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:48:27 PM

TIME TO PANIC BUY!!!

This is the information thread of sales for our Block Erupter USB sticks.

New Sales Policy

Customers in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan Please contact forum member rockxie(with e-mail address: rockxie@gmail.com), whose RRP is agreed by us.

Customers in Canada Please contact forum member teek, whose RRP is agreed by us.

Customers in EU, Switzerland and North Europe non-EU countries Please contact forum member yxt, whose RRP is agreed by us.

Customers in the rest of the world
Minimum Order Volume of 50 USB sticks. Price of 0.99 each. 2% sent as redundancy (not in warranty). Shipping is free.

If you reach the total volume of 1,000 USB sticks, price is dropped to 0.89 each and we will pay back the price difference of all your historic transaction of USB sticks.

If we get an excluding deal with resellers in some certain countries we will stop directly supply USBs towards there, as in the case of China zone, Canada zone, and EU zone.

Shareholder
If you are a shareholder of ASICMINER, you will have the privilege of paying later. You will have 15 days to pay after shipping. The maximum volume of USB sticks for this policy you enjoy is (share number / 3, rounded down). Your (USB number * 3) shares will be frozen, thus not trade-able, as collateral, till payment for the USB. If you fail to pay, the shares will be collected back by ASICMINER. The minimum volume requirement of 50 USB sticks still holds for shareholders.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:06:13 PM

TIME TO PANIC BUY!!!

This is the information thread of sales for our Block Erupter USB sticks.

New Sales Policy

Customers in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan Please contact forum member rockxie(with e-mail address: rockxie@gmail.com), whose RRP is agreed by us.

Customers in Canada Please contact forum member teek, whose RRP is agreed by us.

Customers in EU, Switzerland and North Europe non-EU countries Please contact forum member yxt, whose RRP is agreed by us.

Customers in the rest of the world
Minimum Order Volume of 50 USB sticks. Price of 0.99 each. 2% sent as redundancy (not in warranty). Shipping is free.

If you reach the total volume of 1,000 USB sticks, price is dropped to 0.89 each and we will pay back the price difference of all your historic transaction of USB sticks.

If we get an excluding deal with resellers in some certain countries we will stop directly supply USBs towards there, as in the case of China zone, Canada zone, and EU zone.

Shareholder
If you are a shareholder of ASICMINER, you will have the privilege of paying later. You will have 15 days to pay after shipping. The maximum volume of USB sticks for this policy you enjoy is (share number / 3, rounded down). Your (USB number * 3) shares will be frozen, thus not trade-able, as collateral, till payment for the USB. If you fail to pay, the shares will be collected back by ASICMINER. The minimum volume requirement of 50 USB sticks still holds for shareholders.

+1 For Shareholder's Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
velacreations (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:01:42 PM

here we go, guys!  hang on and don't sell for less than 4 btc!  Grin

freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:22:59 PM

And it went down on the news markets  Cool
Well at least havelock did escape from 0.3 for a moment lol

TECHICENINE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:35:44 PM

re:  USB sticks still holds for shareholders.

>> checking this out >> is there a stateside wholesale customer phone number?..thanks
velacreations (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:12:13 AM

ASICMINER owes me a keyboard, I just drooled on my old one...

TECHICENINE

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:15:11 AM

ASICMINER owes me a keyboard, I just drooled on my old one...

https://i.imgur.com/SR1jUi2.png

hey monkeywrench where is this info available?..thanks
ThunderSheep

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

The sheep who walks through walls.

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:19:08 AM

You can find this info here...
http://www.asicminercharts.com/live/
TECHICENINE

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:22:59 AM

You can find this info here...
http://www.asicminercharts.com/live/

we need third party verification ..that is the "theives" companys ir site of course they are going to tell the truth..thanks

pumper site >> https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=ASICM
velacreations (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:40:13 AM

we need third party verification ..that is the "theives" companys ir site of course they are going to tell the truth..thanks

what the hell are you talking about?

asicminerchart.com is SmiGueL's site.

freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:44:47 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 01:00:12 AM by freedomno1

Lot of FUD by some butthurt investors/investor in Tat.Virtual mine since they did not understand what a fixed PMB 1/mh bond that does not change means and saw the share price crash when difficulty rose/ Deprived Mining Bonds appeared seems to be affecting a few newbies with bad info lol
Do your own research
In layman's terms it bets against difficulty rising at certain rates and the price adjusts PMB's become less profitable the higher the difficulty
Simply more people mining with better equipment = lower share price
Not really a smart investment until it factors in growth at the appropriate measure you will need to do estimates of difficulty based on yield to determine a fair market value

The charts are accurate they come from good data for other newbies
Also havelock is an exchange not a pumper site.
And has the cheapest shares for offer compared to btct and bitfunder at the time of my posting for those that shift funds around  Wink

TECHICENINE

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:59:21 AM

MINECRAFT?? lol its a game!? >>  http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7hgJmsdRCjIA9VRXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGJjawNlaDJxMHNwOHNmMGRqJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEcHAEY3NyY3B2aWQDYzFfN1JrZ2V1ckRvaTBEbVVjZUJzd0lOWUNfaUZWSEhtZ2tBQi5scARmcgN5ZnAtdC02NTYEZnIyA3NiLXRvcARncHJpZAMEbl9yc2x0AzEwBG5fc3VnZwMwBG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzIwBHF1ZXJ5Ay5hc2ljbWluZXJjaGFydC5jb20vBHRfc3RtcAMxMzcyMDM1NjU1MzczBHZ0ZXN0aWQDVklQMDQ5?p=.asicminerchart.com%2F&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-656
pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:03:30 AM

And havelock's site is owned by lightbox. 

He's a tinfoilhatter.  Pay him no mind.
TECHICENINE

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:05:01 AM

And havelock's site is owned by lightbox.  

He's a tinfoilhatter.  Pay him no mind.

does he sell puts i want to invest in puts on all of these!..thanks
velacreations (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:06:45 AM

Lot of FUD by some butthurt investors/investor in Tat.Virtual mine since they did not understand what a fixed PMB 1/mh bond that does not change means and saw the share price crash when difficulty rose/ Deprived Mining Bonds appeared seems to be affecting a few newbies with bad info lol
Do your own research
In layman's terms it bets against difficulty rising at certain rates and the price adjusts PMB's become less profitable the higher the difficulty
Not really a smart investment until it factors in growth at the appropriate measure you will need to do estimates of difficulty based on yield to determine a fair market value

And has the cheapest shares for offer compared to btct and bitfunder at the time of my posting for those that shift funds around  Wink

oh, I see. They're posting completely unrelated and off topic nonsense.  typical.  Roll Eyes

velacreations (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:08:05 AM

dude, lay off the paint chips...

TECHICENINE

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:09:16 AM

Do your own research

imagine go figure when you wake up one day and you cant log on..who covers the lost coins?..thanks
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:09:42 AM

oh, I see. They're posting completely unrelated and off topic nonsense.  typical.  Roll Eyes

Well at least some of the spam is redirecting here although ASICminer is still where its at about 50% of the time
Less the obvious trolls lol it's those notorious not so obvious ones  Grin

imagine go figure when you wake up one day and you cant log on..who covers the lost coins?..thanks

Lightbox the operator if that's the exchange TAT on the ASCIM

TECHICENINE

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:11:35 AM

oh, I see. They're posting completely unrelated and off topic nonsense.  typical.  Roll Eyes

Well at least some of the spam is redirecting here although ASICminer is still where its at about 50% of the time

my group wants to order 1000 usb chips who do i talk to? ...thanks
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:12:36 AM

oh, I see. They're posting completely unrelated and off topic nonsense.  typical.  Roll Eyes

my group wants to order 1000 usb chips who do i talk to? ...thanks

The Cat floating above the frying pan using levitation powers or inside of it but it depends on the country

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: