Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLO] A Worldwide Public Record | Alexandria | ETDB | Medici | 0.15 Segwit  (Read 515903 times)
blocktechceo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:59:00 PM

We've got one Alexandria node recording historical market data from Cryptsy, Bittrex, and Poloniex Smiley

http://florincoin.info/explorer/messages/

I'll offer 70,000 FLO for anyone who builds an open-source web application (javascript would be a good choice) that can take an array of these JSON strings and turn it into a nice looking graph (using d3 or highcharts or something similar).

Example JSON string:

Code:
{"alexandria-history-record-datapoint":{"title":"FloMarketData","address":"FF9r36Ua3Ds4itz29hzbfqjkMpoTZ8HEqT","timestamp":"1435242572","api":"http://colorcoin.org:41290/flo-market-data/v1/getAll","unixtime":1435242563,"cryptsy":"0.0865","poloniex":"0.2139","bittrex":"0.6996","daily-volume":"190266.31250000","weighted":"0.00000751","USD":"0.00185"},"signature":"H2N9+nFzO/p2FB7QbzuvcwFbJV88pI9ocZdZGAERIs2/OrK5RZ658BlAPLqmIjT22rBYSAhS19AJFRwCxVoN/B4="}

If you want to run your own market data indexing program, check out https://github.com/metacoin/flo-market-data -- the source code for the Alexandria node (the part that publishes to the blockchain) will be available soon.

Our "Librarian" node (we'll explain this concept in much more detail later on) is actually capturing and archiving the Bitcoin-USD average hourly as well:

http://florincoin.info/explorer/tx/?txid=7d63a476c024bdbf98a2cf5a6c0b9a49e6c6efdcce40fa59bd82098611cf6ff5

Code:
{"alexandria-history-record-datapoint":{"title":"Bitcoin Average Summary","address":"FF9r36Ua3Ds4itz29hzbfqjkMpoTZ8HEqT","timestamp":"1435256972","api":"https://api.bitcoinaverage.com/ticker/global/USD/","24h_avg":244.16,"ask":245.04,"bid":244.84,"last":245.0,"volume_btc":44865.37,"volume_percent":84.24},"signature":"H2UoNtmXlJsotmFr7HCpKp4XpGw8Uvqd3mQw+yYPsKkgqe8vvbp640/23oZxdGjYcqxl/UE5Gc02T+LeylN2I4U="}

I'll add another 30,000 FLO to that bounty, for a total of 100k - anyone interested in building the FOSS web-application Joey described above should PM him or I to discuss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyangel (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 260

FLO dev

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:13:27 AM

I'll offer 70,000 FLO for anyone who builds an open-source web application (javascript would be a good choice) that can take an array of these JSON strings and turn it into a nice looking graph (using d3 or highcharts or something similar).
I'll add another 30,000 FLO to that bounty, for a total of 100k - anyone interested in building the FOSS web-application Joey described above should PM him or I to discuss.
I'll match the 30,000 FLO for a total of 130K.

metacoin

Activity: 437

balance

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 03:41:35 PM

Thanks for your contributions, Devon and skyangel  Smiley

I received a few PMs about this bounty so I'd like to post some clarification on what I'd like to see:

There are two types of historical JSON archives in the Florincoin blockchain right now - FLO trade data and Bitcoinaverage data.

The FLO trade data chart should be interactive, something like you'd see on blockchain.info, with a date range picker at the bottom and mouseover context cards.

https://blockchain.info/charts/market-price

However, unlike blockchain.info the chart should display additional information on mouseover:

• Date
  • Cryptsy Price
  • Poloniex Price
  • Bittrex Price
  • Daily Volume
  • Weighted Price
  • FLO/USD

The Bitcoinaverage chart should be exactly the same, Y axis = last trade price and X axis = time. Mouseover should have the following additional information:

• Date
  • Bid
  • Ask
  • Volume
  • 24h average
  • Last

If you want to really win the bounty, add a dropdown box to select the value for the Y axis as well as displaying the extra data points on mouseover.

Important: don't worry about sourcing the tx-comment JSON, you'll need to run a full node to have the blockchain indexed in a database for that. I already have this database on florincoin.info and the bounty is for providing front-end code, not another block explorer (though you're welcome to make one if you feel so inclined)! For research and development you can use some fake data, as long as it's formatted properly I should be able to plug in the historian data easily. Who knows, maybe I'll make an API for the block explorer this weekend just to make it easier for you guys Wink

pin.org
metacoin

balance

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:12:31 PM

Update: There is a contender for the bounty that has most of the work complete.

pin.org
xocel

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:22:13 PM

Hey everyone,

So here is what I have made: http://iquidus.io:5000

It's loading dummy data at the moment which you can view here

http://iquidus.io:5000/api/marketchartdata
http://iquidus.io:5000/api/bitcoinchartdata

FLO: F7SW9kFnq5attzLamedneJWv5hjcvCTDvk

metacoin

balance

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 05:56:01 PM

xocel has collected my 70k FLO bounty for this project, I think it's pretty much got everything requested  Smiley

I should have it up on florincoin.info feeding live from the blockchain sometime this week  Grin

Thanks xocel!

pin.org
skyangel (OP)

Activity: 301

FLO dev

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:29:32 PM

xocel has collected my 70k FLO bounty for this project, I think it's pretty much got everything requested  Smiley

I should have it up on florincoin.info feeding live from the blockchain sometime this week  Grin

Thanks xocel!

Thanks xocel! Link added to OP and bounty sent.

URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 08:42:15 PM

Need to find more time for florin.  Lotta sexy goin' on.   Shocked
blocktechceo

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:17:04 PM

Hey everyone,

Xocel - thanks dude, great work! Bounty sent - we'd love to have you join Alexandria's slack channel, if you're interested please pm me your email addy

Devon
coinxcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:36:36 AM

Hi CoinXCoin - I wanted to respond a couple days ago, but, ya know... couldn't Wink Anyway, I can't help but ignore the more trolly parts of your questions that have been asked and answered multiple times, but I'm happy to address a few that I guess we haven't really answered well enough yet.

If you are seriously going to attach florin to a DMCA challenge then you are going to destroy florin. That is obvious.

So at this point it looks like the purpose of Alexandria is to ... ? ? ? ? Give the feds an opportunity to show that they can shut down a coin? ? ?  If the florin network is facilitating DMCA violations then anyone using florin runs the risk of criminal charges?

No, I think you're really misreading things here. The purpose of Alexandria is to take advantage of a combination of P2P technologies to give content creators a platform to permissionlessly publish and distribute their work in a un-censorable and permanent way, in which they can monetize directly from their audiences. Because we have zero interest in making it a haven of piracy, our front end requires that the types of media which are most often pirated have been individually authorized by some individual in a position to do so. Publishing a movie requires providing a 'chain-of-authorization' from the IMDBid of the movie to a social media post from someone in it's production credits. Likewise with Music and eventually Shows when we can enroll a few internet tv shows to try the platform out. Videos, Podcasts and other media types require no authorization to be provided, but we plan to combat piracy in these media types through two channels: 1) a clear warning to publishers that interested parties could potentially track their submissions to their IP address and pursue them with DMCA violations, and 2) a list of content ids that we publish to the blockchain as a "piracy list" - all users on our Alexandria web portal will be forced to consider this filter list, so pirated content will not show up for them. Users of the Alexandria client will be auto-subscribed to this list to protect them from unintentionally downloading and sharing pirated media, but since this is open-source software in which forced-rules are just reasons to fork the app and fracture the user base, it really makes the most sense for us to let users of the client disable the filter if they chose (and again have to dismiss a disclosure message about why it would be a bad idea to support pirated content on the platform themselves). This is the route we need to travel, because in order for Alexandria to work as a permission-less publishing platform, there is simply no way to actually block someone from choosing to publish pirated content (since someone truly determined could just copy the format of the messages Alexandria uses to publish on the Florincoin blockchain), and it would be a major flaw if we did no allow users to chose to ignore our filter list, as doing so would make us a very clear central point of failure, which interested parties could exploit to crowbar-engineer certain content they don't like into those mandatory filter lists - by turning it on by default but letting users turn it off if they chose, there would be no significant value in anyone else taking control of our filter lists.

Why not just modify something like bearshare and add a tipping app? What advantage is there in using a block chain and forcing a massive download? It looks like the only reason it is being 'built around florin' is to pump florin.

Because the point was to decentralize all of the parts of a digital content library/market: publishing (the announcing of a piece of media and how to find it), distribution (file storage and sharing) and payments. Distribution is handled through the IPFS DHT, publishing (and commenting) is handled with Florincoin, and payments are handled with Florincoin, Bitcoin and whatever other coins publishers ask to get tipped in. I'm not sure what you are referring to by "forcing a massive download" - if you mean that you are assuming the media file is stored in the Florincoin blockchain, it's not, it is distributed via the IPFS network and only the IPFS id (a 46-character hash) and the piece of media's descriptive info get stored in the blockchain. If you mean that we're forcing the user to download the florincoin blockchain, that's also incorrect. If the user wants to use the app through an entirely decentralized pipeline, it is true that they'll have to have a local copy of the blockchain, as they'd also need a local copy of the Bitcoin blockchain if they want to use it without relying on any 3rd parties at all. But for the sake of convenience and letting people have access to the library through a web browser, we will be running a gateway at http://alexandria.media which returns the same API responses to a users front end that a local wallet would provide, so if they don't want to download and sync the blockchain, they can just have their local client point to our gateway. We're working on a 'keys-only' web-wallet, so that users can publish and comment through the gateway as well, but it's not a super high priority at the moment.

As for "Archiving information in a decentralized fashion"... Why? ? ? ? I saw the example about, for example, keeping a record of global warming, There are like 20 million servers that are plugged with this kind of information. You are saying that if there was some question about the veracity of information stored by major organizations then they could go to "the Alexandria project" and it would have reliable information because.... why? ? ? ? ? ? ?

In an archiving sense, the function that Alexandria can provide is to show a proof of publishing with a timestamp - it could be used for tweets, documents, news reports, etc - anything in which there is possible value in being able to point back to prove something was said at a certain time in a certain way at some specific time in the past. Your question about why anyone would trust that "the Alexandria project" would have "reliable information" suggests that you think we would be relying on our reputation for anyone to trust the information, but in fact it is the indelible and permanent nature of the record (I'll go out on a limb and assume that you understand that one of the most basic functions of a blockchain is that past entries in its ledger can't be changed after the fact) that gives it 'trustworthiness' and value. How much value it has will be entirely up to the people who chose to use it. It sounds like you don't think you'll be one of them, which is fine of course Wink

This function was born from the idea of capturing and storing everything mentioned on a social media platform about a given topic so that the 'immediate records of history' can be preserved in a decentralized and non-destroyable way for future use. Twitter is a great platform for sharing micro-news about things that interest you, and its a great way to get a sense of what other people around the world are saying about various topics right now - but if I wanted to try to browse and understand what kinds of things were being said about something by the whole of twitter at some past time period, this gets much more challenging, especially since tweets can be deleted. Like the media publishing aspect of Alexandria, this functionality relies on a blockchain for publishing and a DHT for distribution of actual content - in this case, the content is the raw archives of captured tweets and the publish message points to the archive on the DHT and includes plain-text summary information about the archive to make indexing, browsing and searching the data faster. The idea is to be able to store archives about the world scraped from 'the public forums' of our time.

"Like the original library at Alexandria" is funny. Could you please explain the similarity?

We chose the name as an homage to the ancient library of Alexandria, because it is known to most people for two reasons - 1) it was a great historical example of a monumental effort to collect as much recorded knowledge and history as possible for the benefit of its people and future generations and 2) most of its contents were unfortunately destroyed, a failure made possible by the fact that it was centralized.

This all looks still like a massive mound of shit. But I still have quite a few FLO so maybe I'll ignore it until I sell.

Sorry you're not a fan of the project - to be honest, you've actually been pretty rude, but I must admit I don't spend much time in the BCT forums myself, so I guess I'm not too desensitized to coin trolls yet Wink  But, hopefully my answers can be of value to others who are a bit more open minded about new things. Have a great day, and enjoy your FLO.

The one positive thing is that at least you tried to directly answer the questions I thought were substantive. The project itself does not look like it provides too much imho but if you take even the worst idea and directly approach the real questions then you may end up with a real project.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:42:17 AM

Hi CoinXCoin - I wanted to respond a couple days ago, but, ya know... couldn't Wink Anyway, I can't help but ignore the more trolly parts of your questions that have been asked and answered multiple times, but I'm happy to address a few that I guess we haven't really answered well enough yet.

If you are seriously going to attach florin to a DMCA challenge then you are going to destroy florin. That is obvious.

So at this point it looks like the purpose of Alexandria is to ... ? ? ? ? Give the feds an opportunity to show that they can shut down a coin? ? ?  If the florin network is facilitating DMCA violations then anyone using florin runs the risk of criminal charges?

No, I think you're really misreading things here. The purpose of Alexandria is to take advantage of a combination of P2P technologies to give content creators a platform to permissionlessly publish and distribute their work in a un-censorable and permanent way, in which they can monetize directly from their audiences. Because we have zero interest in making it a haven of piracy, our front end requires that the types of media which are most often pirated have been individually authorized by some individual in a position to do so. Publishing a movie requires providing a 'chain-of-authorization' from the IMDBid of the movie to a social media post from someone in it's production credits. Likewise with Music and eventually Shows when we can enroll a few internet tv shows to try the platform out. Videos, Podcasts and other media types require no authorization to be provided, but we plan to combat piracy in these media types through two channels: 1) a clear warning to publishers that interested parties could potentially track their submissions to their IP address and pursue them with DMCA violations, and 2) a list of content ids that we publish to the blockchain as a "piracy list" - all users on our Alexandria web portal will be forced to consider this filter list, so pirated content will not show up for them. Users of the Alexandria client will be auto-subscribed to this list to protect them from unintentionally downloading and sharing pirated media, but since this is open-source software in which forced-rules are just reasons to fork the app and fracture the user base, it really makes the most sense for us to let users of the client disable the filter if they chose (and again have to dismiss a disclosure message about why it would be a bad idea to support pirated content on the platform themselves). This is the route we need to travel, because in order for Alexandria to work as a permission-less publishing platform, there is simply no way to actually block someone from choosing to publish pirated content (since someone truly determined could just copy the format of the messages Alexandria uses to publish on the Florincoin blockchain), and it would be a major flaw if we did no allow users to chose to ignore our filter list, as doing so would make us a very clear central point of failure, which interested parties could exploit to crowbar-engineer certain content they don't like into those mandatory filter lists - by turning it on by default but letting users turn it off if they chose, there would be no significant value in anyone else taking control of our filter lists.

Why not just modify something like bearshare and add a tipping app? What advantage is there in using a block chain and forcing a massive download? It looks like the only reason it is being 'built around florin' is to pump florin.

Because the point was to decentralize all of the parts of a digital content library/market: publishing (the announcing of a piece of media and how to find it), distribution (file storage and sharing) and payments. Distribution is handled through the IPFS DHT, publishing (and commenting) is handled with Florincoin, and payments are handled with Florincoin, Bitcoin and whatever other coins publishers ask to get tipped in. I'm not sure what you are referring to by "forcing a massive download" - if you mean that you are assuming the media file is stored in the Florincoin blockchain, it's not, it is distributed via the IPFS network and only the IPFS id (a 46-character hash) and the piece of media's descriptive info get stored in the blockchain. If you mean that we're forcing the user to download the florincoin blockchain, that's also incorrect. If the user wants to use the app through an entirely decentralized pipeline, it is true that they'll have to have a local copy of the blockchain, as they'd also need a local copy of the Bitcoin blockchain if they want to use it without relying on any 3rd parties at all. But for the sake of convenience and letting people have access to the library through a web browser, we will be running a gateway at http://alexandria.media which returns the same API responses to a users front end that a local wallet would provide, so if they don't want to download and sync the blockchain, they can just have their local client point to our gateway. We're working on a 'keys-only' web-wallet, so that users can publish and comment through the gateway as well, but it's not a super high priority at the moment.

As for "Archiving information in a decentralized fashion"... Why? ? ? ? I saw the example about, for example, keeping a record of global warming, There are like 20 million servers that are plugged with this kind of information. You are saying that if there was some question about the veracity of information stored by major organizations then they could go to "the Alexandria project" and it would have reliable information because.... why? ? ? ? ? ? ?

In an archiving sense, the function that Alexandria can provide is to show a proof of publishing with a timestamp - it could be used for tweets, documents, news reports, etc - anything in which there is possible value in being able to point back to prove something was said at a certain time in a certain way at some specific time in the past. Your question about why anyone would trust that "the Alexandria project" would have "reliable information" suggests that you think we would be relying on our reputation for anyone to trust the information, but in fact it is the indelible and permanent nature of the record (I'll go out on a limb and assume that you understand that one of the most basic functions of a blockchain is that past entries in its ledger can't be changed after the fact) that gives it 'trustworthiness' and value. How much value it has will be entirely up to the people who chose to use it. It sounds like you don't think you'll be one of them, which is fine of course Wink

This function was born from the idea of capturing and storing everything mentioned on a social media platform about a given topic so that the 'immediate records of history' can be preserved in a decentralized and non-destroyable way for future use. Twitter is a great platform for sharing micro-news about things that interest you, and its a great way to get a sense of what other people around the world are saying about various topics right now - but if I wanted to try to browse and understand what kinds of things were being said about something by the whole of twitter at some past time period, this gets much more challenging, especially since tweets can be deleted. Like the media publishing aspect of Alexandria, this functionality relies on a blockchain for publishing and a DHT for distribution of actual content - in this case, the content is the raw archives of captured tweets and the publish message points to the archive on the DHT and includes plain-text summary information about the archive to make indexing, browsing and searching the data faster. The idea is to be able to store archives about the world scraped from 'the public forums' of our time.

"Like the original library at Alexandria" is funny. Could you please explain the similarity?

We chose the name as an homage to the ancient library of Alexandria, because it is known to most people for two reasons - 1) it was a great historical example of a monumental effort to collect as much recorded knowledge and history as possible for the benefit of its people and future generations and 2) most of its contents were unfortunately destroyed, a failure made possible by the fact that it was centralized.

This all looks still like a massive mound of shit. But I still have quite a few FLO so maybe I'll ignore it until I sell.

Sorry you're not a fan of the project - to be honest, you've actually been pretty rude, but I must admit I don't spend much time in the BCT forums myself, so I guess I'm not too desensitized to coin trolls yet Wink  But, hopefully my answers can be of value to others who are a bit more open minded about new things. Have a great day, and enjoy your FLO.

The one positive thing is that at least you tried to directly answer the questions I thought were substantive. The project itself does not look like it provides too much imho but if you take even the worst idea and directly approach the real questions then you may end up with a real project.

I've actually been warming up to this project...
Ever since I realized that there is a lot of niche content where DMCA is irrelevant...
I even watched your 30 minute presentation to that Bitcoin meetup...
(Please keep that 9/11 Truther nonsense to yourself, just say you were in the US Army and leave it at that).

If you even casually follow legal takedowns of pirating sites...
You would realize that publishing a "piracy list" that can be ignored by forks offers little protection...
Even if you manage to personally avoid prosecution (big if, Hollywood will sue you just to slow you down)...
$100,000 of scrypt hashing power from a rent-a-botnet will blow FLO to smithereens.

On the bright side...
Imagine a world where you streamed a hot cam girl to talk dirty to those horny guys are the Bitcoin meetup...
I really hope you are not a prude, because this project could be a real player in the lucrative adult cam niche...
Random financial data really has no value... but the world is full of weirdos spending big $$$ for kinky live interaction.

http://www.alternet.org/inside-rapidly-growing-cam-industry-thats-changing-porn-industry-we-know-it

@boutiuqe

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:25:52 AM

Hey everyone,

Look nice, do you have source for it ?
metacoin

balance

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:12:26 PM

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/could-cyberwar-cause-a-library-of-alexandria-event

@boutiuqe: As it was part of the requirement that this code is open-source, I believe iquidus posted the source freely available here: https://github.com/iquidus/flocharts

pin.org
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 12:41:35 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 03:01:55 AM by BayAreaCoins

Very cool!

100k FLO donation to FHHAyE651vsd5tbBJbvswqZk9WaKpF89Ag (the Development team.)

6f16f6fecf5fdf83cd1dc5563ef25289afba20b760ddd840ad8ad92f3db64300

Last block was 25 minutes ago... arghhhh

Edit: nm about that block thing.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
blocktechceo

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:00:04 AM

Very cool!

Just saw your donation and was really hoping its sender would let us know who they are - your support is super appreciated!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 01:13:52 AM

Very cool!

Just saw your donation and was really hoping its sender would let us know who they are - your support is super appreciated!

Your welcome!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
@boutiuqe

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:26:06 PM

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/could-cyberwar-cause-a-library-of-alexandria-event

@boutiuqe: As it was part of the requirement that this code is open-source, I believe iquidus posted the source freely available here: https://github.com/iquidus/flocharts
Thank , No instruction to install it ?
Smiley
coinxcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:25:13 AM

On the bright side...
Imagine a world where you streamed a hot cam girl to talk dirty to those horny guys are the Bitcoin meetup...
I really hope you are not a prude, because this project could be a real player in the lucrative adult cam niche...
Random financial data really has no value... but the world is full of weirdos spending big $$$ for kinky live interaction.

http://www.alternet.org/inside-rapidly-growing-cam-industry-thats-changing-porn-industry-we-know-it

The real money is in aphrodisiacs. Boner pills. A pound of albino meat sells for upwards of $10 in Lagos. Rhinoceros horn more than $100 an ounce. The cops will not bother you selling that stuff too, as long as you respect the DMCA on your site.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:29:02 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 05:41:50 AM by BayAreaCoins

Floricoin is now added to www.Shapeshift.io!  

I very much approve Shapeshift.io and use them as often as I can because I believe their company will use the earnings to grow the industry (as they already have.)

Shapeshift can be used for a number of different things in the Altcoin world and I strongly suggest users/developers to check it out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717973.msg8112515#msg8112515

Sent to Shapeshift https://blockchain.info/tx/e96290f56cf4adfedbde0cc6a1ca3d89ae8eb411f376483f395622d07f1ba092

Received from Shapeshift http://florincoin.info/explorer/tx/?txid=0f6f93073a72b6800bcb3329435834837cd7d01e3b0b16678c906241dc09a339

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 05:46:56 AM

Florincoin is now added on Altquick.

Altquick uses the Shapeshift API in order to allow users to buy Altcoins with cash deposits at a number of major banks around the world.

I've used their sister site www.Bitquick.co a fair bit for selling Bitcoins and their support team has always been wonderful to work with.  I'm sure Altquick will be no different.

I'll purchase some FLO this week using a bank deposit and let you guys/girls know how it goes!  

The only bummer is that as of right now they don't let people sell on Altquick like they do on Bitquick.  I've sent them an email asking to treat Altquick like Bitquick, but keep using the Shapeshift API in order to keep the books thick.  I strongly recommend others who maybe interested in selling FLO for cash now or in the future to shoot them a friendly email as well!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: