Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:57:11 AM

BTC

I still stick to BTC
ETH is promising but it still doesnt give a clue as a king
Probably later
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:05:52 AM

i think the bigger invest is the bitcoin because its the first one of these coins then too many people buys it because it will invest even more than ethereum.
SapphireToken

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:06:23 AM

Bitcoin and Waves.

Amen! I'm singing the praises of Waves as well!
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:13:31 AM

Hello,
You seems to be new so your question is very simple I suggest you to go for bitcoin as it is the first digital currency and many new people every day adopting it and investing and using bitcoin so it means its value and demand will keep increasing so in my opinion it will be your best option instead of ethereum you should go for bitcoin which has more stability in market.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is the most popular and the ancient one of all the digital currencies. It's been praised for some of its qualities which on the top includes it's best security system. Bitcoin has a great security system which keeps it out of the reach of the hackers. It can't be easily hacked that's why I think mostly people prefer bitcoin for a long-term investment. Ethereum also has some good qualities but when it comes to security, it's a bit weaker because we use to hear it after sometime that ETH has been hacked, so this is like more risky. I prefer bitcoin.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:51:51 AM

BTC

I still stick to BTC
Probably later
Until the casper test net will have launched by the core of ethereum developers and we will see a lot of the hype to the bitcoin itself. I think that the ethereum and the bitcoin itself very straight at the moment.
I was expecting about the more value go to the both of the coin. Many people are betting on the bitcoin nor ethereum.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:03:57 AM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
i will choose both of it if you want to just hold for long term  then you can have it both then always check the price if you think its enough for you i still accumulating BTC and eth and some altcoin .
I prefer to choose both investments. This two digital currency possess both excellent performance when it comes to trade market. Although they have the big difference between Market value, because bitcoin is tripled higher compared to ethereum. But this time having your own investments in bitcoin is more profitable at this point due to its high value although you may take risks on trading or dealing on it.
For a long term investment, they both have chances of an upward trend and they are two unique projects. Unless we want to deceive ourselves though, bitcoin has grown higher in months than Ethereum, but that still does not mean Ethereum will still not have its own good days as well.

For trading however, I would still go for bitcoin any day. The activities are higher with bitcoin and Ethereum has not really given me that much that I want from trading over time.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:58:49 AM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
i will choose both of it if you want to just hold for long term  then you can have it both then always check the price if you think its enough for you i still accumulating BTC and eth and some altcoin .
It totally depends on each individual anyway but both of these coins have a great chance of increasing and how huge they are going to increase is what is unknown for now.
Bitcoin on the other hand though, have more chances of doing so looking at the trends. And there is no way ETH too will be stagnant, but I will rather put more in BTC than in Ethereum.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:02:18 PM

Obviously bitcoin, Because bitcoins growth and increase in rate is massive rather than in eth coins but it also depends on your capital both coins will make you earn profit if you keep on holding, That will only depends on your budget on when you were going to invest.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:32 PM

Bitcoin and Waves.

Amen! I'm singing the praises of Waves as well!
Wave is even one project that if Ethereum is not careful can get it pushed aside. There is a lot going on with waves right now and as far as I am concerned, this coin is undervalued.

Not only that though, there are so many coins that would really give Ethereum a stiff competition in the future but that does not mean Ethereum will not still always stand a chance for growth. However, when it comes to better prospect, I believe we all know already that Bitcoin stands a better chance as an investment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:13:10 PM

After Bitcoin, if we're taking about next better investment then Ethereum always best choice. Personally, I'm involved with ethereum platform and like to join ethereum based ico.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
TeamUpcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:51:07 PM

BTC seems to be a better option because its price is rising faster than that of ETH.
shelly17

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:12:41 PM

but bitcoins price is so high right now...i wish to invest but i cant even afford to buy one bitcoin Shocked
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:19 PM

BTC

I still stick to BTC
Probably later

Both coins are good and for sure will boom in the future. But personally I do hodl more bitcoin that eth because a lot of scams are happening with the eth and i feel more secure in bitcoin no matter what happen. This is our future hodl more tokens that you think is good.
awwal1206

Activity: 132

0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:36:17 PM

Bitcoin over Etherum.. Bitcoin is the king always. I think it's d best coin to invest in now in the Crypto space

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Anon

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:45:58 PM

BTC has very high transaction fees that are killing it. It's only getting worse by the day.
ETH is better choice now.
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:52:49 AM

Hello Friends...

It totally depends on each individual anyway but both of these coins have a great chance of increasing and how huge they are going to increase is what is unknown for now.
Bitcoin on the other hand though, have more chances of doing so looking at the trends. And there is no way ETH too will be stagnant, but I will rather put more in BTC than in Ethereum.

Bitcoin is by far the best one to invest in because it is decentralized. Ethereum is centralized. It has already hard forked breaking their immutability promise, and it has been hacked and the network has been nbailed out which breaks their code is law promise. This is what happens with a centralized network and especially when you choose to go with a creator that was 13 in the 2008 financial crisis.

MarkTrade19

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:10:06 AM

According to me now days bitcoin is most popular, the gold standard and high demand in cryptocurrency. You should invest in Bitcoin.
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:36:09 AM

Hello Friends...

They are both profitable for me because they are both successful so this is just the only thing that I wanted to share about you guys. If you are going yo invest on ethereum you are investing for a long term investment because the value of the ethereum are lower but with their potential their value can rise up just like what bitcoins are before started from lower then explode lile that big. But if you invested in bitcoins you are looking for both long term and short term became the value of bitcoins are pumping too much so it can do a short term profits.
jazz21

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:37:15 AM

both <3 we can make money through internet  Smiley
rom167

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

Ethereum can reach +600$ if he goes out of the triangle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: