Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum,  (Read 7121 times)
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

both are good, and you can invest in both ethereum and bitcoin because they are coins that have a good future and will continue to grow and become more famous, both are very profitable coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

I believe that both of them are very profitable in the long run. Bitcoin and Ethereum are actually the most valuable and promising crypto currencies, and their prices are expected to go up highly in the nearest future. So if you afford to buy both then its the best choice, otherwise Bitcoin is, of course, the first profitable coin right now.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

I believe that both of them are very profitable in the long run. Bitcoin and Ethereum are actually the most valuable and promising crypto currencies, and their prices are expected to go up highly in the nearest future. So if you afford to buy both then its the best choice, otherwise Bitcoin is, of course, the first profitable coin right now.

I believe in the same thing too. Both of them are great investments for the future. Which one is better
nobody can say, that`s why I, like many others, invest in both of them.
   Both have great potential, maybe it has some risk to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum in a long term, but as
the time passing risks are lower and the price is higher, it`s my impression. Both are greatly used even now,
in future just more people can join, everything is heading in that direction.
   I am a long-term holder. I plan to hold Bitcoin`s and Ethereum`s for a long time. In meanwhile I will try to
invest more money when ever I can. It`s how much I believe in both of them as a long-term investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kamarah

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

if you are looking for a long term investment you should always search for projects that try to solve some kind of problems that are widely understood and if they have the working product.
I think that in this situation, we do not need to make a research at all. Bitcoin and ethereum are well known coin. We always earn money by investing in bitcoin and ethereum. We only need to understand the product when we want to invest ICOs or Altcoins

Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:22:49 PM

if you are looking for a long term investment you should always search for projects that try to solve some kind of problems that are widely understood and if they have the working product.
I think that in this situation, we do not need to make a research at all. Bitcoin and ethereum are well known coin. We always earn money by investing in bitcoin and ethereum. We only need to understand the product when we want to invest ICOs or Altcoins
in any case, at the company's ico stage, investing has a certain benefit, as coins are offered at a multi-percentage discount. But Bitcoin is also a profitable investment, if you have a certain amount for this, which you can risk.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

investing in both the coins is important Bitcoin and ether  is worthwhile both the coins have equal chances of growth in coming future it is better to hodl fifty percent of both the coins
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

both are good, and you can invest in both ethereum and bitcoin because they are coins that have a good future and will continue to grow and become more famous, both are very profitable coins
Of course both are good crypto in the crypto market. Both Bitcoin and ETH have been liked for long term investment and long term investment is actually the life time investment. Almost all the current good crypto experts are the people who have been involved in the long term investment. This long term investment in Bitcoin and ETH leads to good rise in the whole price as profit.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

Well investing in bitcoin is more better because the price of bitcoin now is very cheap and low and i think people can able to be rich with bitcoin if they will buy a lot of bitcoin and if they  willl hold it for long time until the price will be $20k again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:11:36 AM

the best coin to invest in crypto today is certainly BITCOIN but if bitcoin the price is too high you can invest in ETH only the price is cheap enough than bitcoin to invest.

you can get eth coins from a trusted exchange like BITTREX, POLONIEX, BINANCE or other exchange
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:54:19 AM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I think bitcoin and etherium are good, they have high value and relative being best coin. Both of them can grow fast and more stable than another coin, if you want to do long term investment bitcoin and etherium is good choices for you.

Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:08:36 AM

If we are talking for a less price, so ethereum can make your many morr than enough. Can buy up to 1eth and when double the price your money will be double also. Bitcoin investment is good but i suggest this one for people who enable to buy 1btc ir more because buying less like 0.1 btc is so hard to make profit even x2. So cheaper currency can do that thing

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

I think if you have better capital invest in bitcoin in deng eth because bitcoin prices are very fast changing in different markets with eth slow in price changes.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

The better to invest is a Bitcoin because this is a mother of all coins and this is growing up in the market and has a big potential. Bitcoin is popular in the market and has a huge value.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

It is actually best to invest with bitcoin aand ethereum. These coins are known to be the best coins for a long term investment. Don't hesitate to yake the risks because the more willing you are to take the risks the more opportunities will come your way. Read the whitepaper of each tokens first to be sure.

digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

I think you should have both for long-term because they haven't showed even a half of their potential yet.  But hinestly, I think AE has a chance to grow much faster, than BTC and ETH.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

I think if you have better capital invest in bitcoin in deng eth because bitcoin prices are very fast changing in different markets with eth slow in price changes.
Well in the case it is not about slow or how fast the price now but think also about the potential of each coins in the future.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

Hello Friends...

You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and it is hard to predict, so in order to trade successfully you should trade bitcoin, you can see that only a small adjustment of the price Bitcoins can also cause the market to return. Therefore, investing in bitcoin will reduce your risk and be profitable.
sophiachill

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

for me, its better to invest in ethereum and neo..

Bitcoin is a very old technology..
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

Ethereum made a huge gain in price last year because of recent success of ERC 20 token. A recent study suggests that the market share of Ether tokens has grown up to 91%.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

Hello Friends...

Bitcoins will be always better than ethereum because the price in the market is increasing so fast due the demand in the market, ethereum coins is only a choice to invest if you did not have that much capital to spend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: